New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

I almost choked with my orbit chewing gum, when I saw the frontpage news!

And the video is fantastic!!!!!!!!! I'm still shaking, my eyes are wet, I need to drink some tea to calm down. I can't wait for the show, although I'm not going sadly, but if Mika doesn't lie, those, who can't go, will get to see some nice extracts! :das:

And the new album, the new site, everything new is sooooooooo exciting, too much excitement, I won't get any sleep today, wowwzzza! :yay::boing:

:woot_jump:

samee!!!

i almost cry!! it`s quite patetic! but i don`t care... i`m sooo happy! :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Place a bet?

For how long do you think there will be daily blogs?:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I think they could easily turn into top of the week blogs when he is overly busy, ( do you think he will do them even if he gets sick in his bed...awww a mika in a blankie with a mug of :chkn: soup saying...soweee but I is poorly ( he might have to take up acting lessons) :bleh::naughty:

and he doesnt know me personally lol so I can all sorts of things mwahahaha!!

WOW! WOW! WOW!!

This is going to be fab!!!!

Maybey we shouldn't all bother going to the Paris show then...:mf_rosetinted: he did say it doesn't matter...Hmmm a gig with no audience!!!:naughty:

Clowns NO clowns!!!!!! I will be in tears I have a fear of clowns....on the upside..

MATTHEW WILLIAMSON and CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN!!!!

Can we win shoes and clothes please (....wish had known about the competition before Mr P!!! as getting MY tickets was a nightmare!!! I would rather win yours!! )........I want some Louboutins!!!! sorry NEEEED some!

Can't wait till Friday now soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

xox

I have a fear for clowns aswell, but for some reason, these dont scare me at all:naughty:

I think they could easily turn into top of the week blogs when he is overly busy, ( do you think he will do them even if he gets sick in his bed...awww a mika in a blankie with a mug of :chkn: soup saying...soweee but I is poorly ( he might have to take up acting lessons) :bleh::naughty:

and he doesnt know me personally lol so I can all sorts of things mwahahaha!!

Sparkly, I love you:roftl:

That was PERFECT!

OMG, that was so amazingly...amazing! :roftl: That seriously made me SO happy I cannot stop smiling!!! I feel like jumping up and down, running through the house, aaah, he's so wonderful!!

Wooows he looks amazing!!! Oooh and my prediction with clowns was good! Oooh I'm so amazing:naughty:

Oh, please no clowns! I will be so scarred for life if he has clowns in his next show. :naughty:

That was one of the sweetest things I've ever watched :tears:

Mika, I love you! :wub2: Forever.

Same here. I had no idea a video could make me SO happy. And the new layout! And content! And what about the new characters?! How cool! I love the darker blue, and the new characters (still not sure about the clowns though, lol) and WOW!!!

THANK YOU!!! :mf_lustslow:

seems like he studied his lines by heart :naughty:

He speaks like an actor in an advertising...well, that's an advertising!! hehe

thanks Caroline for the link

and I loved to see him on the sand dune!!

:wub2: I'm kind of out of words but just :wub2:

He's so sweet... just makes me really happy seeing him... :)

Oh and Carolollipop... If I could literally send you kisses and hugs right now for putting that on YT ... I would be... now saved on my Computer.... :huglove:

:)

and again :wub2:

Thanx a lot Carolollipop to have post this vid!

It's so cute!!! Thanx Monsieur M to have made this vid for us! Its too kind!!

I love this vid, i think i'll watch it again again and again! I can't be at this Paris gig :tears:

But i hope we can have some vid about this. :wub2:

I hope we have news from him regularly!:mf_lustslow:

I can't believe it.... Im almost to cry!! :tears: Im so happy to have news and see that he's good .... and he's too cute!!!

I lost my words!!! :blink:

Thanks soooo much for posting Hele_Noor!!

Tks Caro for putting it on Youtube and Bab for uploading it on myspace!

And above all THANK YOU MIKA for the very nice vid and for telling us how things are going on!!!

Can't wait for the Paris show and for the new website, blog and everything else coming up!!

I've put the vid on dailymotion http://dailymotion.alice.it/mari62/video/9988360

And if you wanna download it:

flv format: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AU2TY5NA

mp4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HNMFVHKO

Aw bless, that was a lovely thing to see. Let's hope it comes to fruition as scheduled!

I liked the part where he said "but you can't blame me." A bit on the defensive, are we? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

He does look energized and happy though. Good for him.

--Jack

It's a pity dilek...because he's wonderfully gorgeous!!!

I'm impressed and he's really fine! I'm so happy for him

I'll try to put it on my page :wink2:

aww dear laura:wub2:

thanx for trying...

i can watch it now!!!!!!!!

___:bow:____:bow:BABSPANKY:bow:___:bow:___

ok ok i'll shut up:naughty:

WOO HOO !!

How exciting to finally see Mikasounds updated :wink2:

How awesome that Matthew Williamson will be designing some attire for the Mikster :wub2:

How much do I want to win those Paris tickets? :boing:

How wonderful and bright eyed does MIKA look (the rest has done him good) :biggrin2:

...and finally he's wearing my bracelet :mf_lustslow:... or am I wearing his lol ?!... sorry , it doesn't take much to get me excited at my age...

Aw bless, that was a lovely thing to see. Let's hope it comes to fruition as scheduled!

I liked the part where he said "but you can't blame me." A bit on the defensive, are we? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

He does look energized and happy though. Good for him.

--Jack

I noticed that too, trust you, Jack. :naughty:

We can and we will.

Don't underestimate us, Mika.:ap_rosetinted:

It's just insane how every news, message, or whatever from him makes me happy and excited.:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for posting this, I go that much to mikasounds that I would probably see this in few months. And thanks for putting it to YT,and links for download, you guys are really amazing!:thumb_yello:

Daily blogs :jawdrop: that would be definitely end of my remaining sanity.:stretcher:

Is it just me, or is there an Australian twang in his voice replacing the American one? :shocked::naughty:

i can't tell what it is but i can barely understand him now:blink:

so that means you're right,because i'm used to american accent:thumbdown: