New Message from Mika - Talking About The New Website!

Hele_Noor

Good to see he's finally sent a message, and that theone thing Sara and me held back from talking to him has been revealed, the competition.

We thought it would be better coming from him:wink2:.

Didn't he tell you not to tell? :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I registered with one email address and never received a confirmation email. Then I tried again with another address (and no HTML option) and received an email confirmation immediately.

Sooo...*shrugs*...seems like an imperfect confirmation system. Maybe it has a problem with certain email addresses?

I think you're right cause I put HTML and got my confirmation email thingy straight away :huh:

it was so nice because it said

you have a new email message from Mika

I mean... FROM MIKA !

He did that on purpose !!!! He knew I was gonna have a heart attack

oh Mikaaaaaa :tears:

Yeah, I registered with one email address and never received a confirmation email. Then I tried again with another address (and no HTML option) and received an email confirmation immediately.

Sooo...*shrugs*...seems like an imperfect confirmation system. Maybe it has a problem with certain email addresses?

Yep, tried that too and with gmail it works.

I think you're right cause I put HTML and got my confirmation email thingy straight away :huh:

it was so nice because it said

you have a new email message from Mika

I mean... FROM MIKA !

He did that on purpose !!!! He knew I was gonna have a heart attack

oh Mikaaaaaa :tears:

Buuut...the HTML emails DO work for some people, because my sister received an HTML email confirmation to her email. And it was different than mine...funnier, like Mika actually had a hand in writing it. My confirmation was more official, less...Mika-fied. :bleh:

Still, I'm glad I received something!

I think I forgot to mention (silly me) how much I love the new artwork, DaWack never fails to impress me with her talents :wub2:

Oh, I know!!! She's incredible...I'm so glad she works with Mika, and continues to do so. :wub2:

Do you think that's any hint as to what the album cover will look like?

Buuut...the HTML emails DO work for some people, because my sister received an HTML email confirmation to her email. And it was different than mine...funnier, like Mika actually had a hand in writing it. My confirmation was more official, less...Mika-fied. :bleh:

Still, I'm glad I received something!

Yeah, always look on the bright side of life !:wink2:

''sighs''

even though the bright side of life could be even brighter if Mika knew of my existence ... :tears:

Oh, I know!!! She's incredible...I'm so glad she works with Mika, and continues to do so. :wub2:

yessss! yasmine is an amazing artist! very talented as Mika!

umm.. maybe! who knows!

i think it looks very LICM for the new cd... but i hope there`s some yasmine`s artwork for his new cd ^^

well I have tried to enter 2 times using html and text option and nowt seems to happen, am I supposed to get an email to confirm it ow something ?

I haven't got an e-mail from them if I was supposed to :blink:

I've just registered in Mikasounds thingy but it hasn't activated me yet

how long does it taaaaake ?????

:wub2: feeling desperatly in loove :wub2:

in need of lots of help

I registered in Mikasounds in august of 2007. I wanted to put a nice bday message to Mika

I got the activation e-mail...never

and it's almost July 2008 so...ONE YEAR! :thumbdown:

that's why you hardly ever see me there, and never read the MS forums till someone put the links in the MFC. There's not a place for me there, I guess.

Makes me feel worried about not being able to register in the new website :(

So am I :wub2: He did a good job getting his family to help him rather than pay someone who would probably put in half the work and effort.

It could be, it's kind of similar to LiCM with less brighter colours, but it may be some of the new characters that will be used.

I signed up 3 times, the last time I got a confirmation mail... But I still couldn't go on his secret part website thingie..:thumbdown:

But,... new site...new time...new chance to sing up...new chance everything will work :thumb_yello:

If you have an alternate gmail account, try this one. Worked for me.

That's what I needed to do, as well -- I tried twice with my regular account

and nothing happened. As soon as I used gmail it went straight through.

:thumb_yello:

Awww, hopefully you won't need to worry about that -- everything should

be all shiny and new and working as perfectly as possible!

dcdeb

yessss! yasmine is an amazing artist! very talented as Mika!

umm.. maybe! who knows!

i think it looks very LICM for the new cd... but i hope there`s some yasmine`s artwork for his new cd ^^

I hope so too, or I won't be a happy bunny.

If you have an alternate gmail account, try this one. Worked for me.

Do you mean for the competition thing? Or are you talking about all the newsletters? Cos I receive those. Was just wondering if I was supposed to receive an e-mail for entering the competition.

thx to allegra for the heads up! :thumb_yello:

the video is very commercial but it was great to hear from him again and yes, he looks his usual adorable self. :wub2:

I feel quite ignorant to not know both the shoes stylist and the clothes one (first time I saw him was in the fashion event pics last week.. :blush-anim-cl:), but I'm very curious about the stage show novelties and most of all I'm excited to see mika again in person.

the site's new features sound inviting (too bad they don't come here, but I won't start a new, unnecessary polemic) and I hope he keeps his promises about frequent updates and exclusive clips and pics, though it's 100% sure mfc'ers' reports are always the best thing around.. :mf_rosetinted::punk:

thx to allegra for the heads up! :thumb_yello:

the video is very commercial but it was great to hear from him again and yes, he looks his usual adorable self. :wub2:

I feel quite ignorant to not know both the shoes stylist and the clothes one (first time I saw him was in the fashion event pics last week.. :blush-anim-cl:), but I'm very curious about the stage show novelties and most of all I'm excited to see mika again in person.

the site's new features sound inviting (too bad they don't come here, but I won't start a new, unnecessary polemic) and I hope he keeps his promises about frequent updates and exclusive clips and pics, though it's 100% sure mfc'ers' reports are always the best thing around.. :mf_rosetinted::punk:

maybe we can collaborate avoca, as he said in his connecticut blog :wink2:

and make a whole!

I registered in Mikasounds in august of 2007. I wanted to put a nice bday message to Mika

I got the activation e-mail...never

and it's almost July 2008 so...ONE YEAR! :thumbdown:

that's why you hardly ever see me there, and never read the MS forums till someone put the links in the MFC. There's not a place for me there, I guess.

did you also check your spam folder?

Didn't he tell you not to tell? :naughty:

Well at first he said don't say anything and then followed it up with, "it doesn't matter, I don't care", so we were getting mixed messages sort of:naughty:.