New to MFC

77red

Hi!

I just joined MFC as a member although I have been reading/lurking for a while. Yay! My current favorite song EVER is Stuck In The Middle!!!!!! :biggrin2: Hurrah! Good to be here!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woohoo!! We are always glad to have more members!! Haha I did the exact same thing when I joined - I had been lurking around for about 2 months before I actually joined. I don't know why I waited so long, because I love it here!!! I hope you enjoy the mika-friendly environment, and WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!

me too i lurked around for ages before i actually joined but i was itching to answer some people...

you will not regret it! ppl on here are awesome and dont get peeved off when you go on about mika like other people.

there are two kinds of people in the world: mika fans and normal people

you're lucky to be in the best group =)

Hi!

I just joined MFC as a member although I have been reading/lurking for a while. Yay! My current favorite song EVER is Stuck In The Middle!!!!!! :biggrin2: Hurrah! Good to be here!

Hi! And welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

And you're definitely not alone as a Stuck in the Middle lover! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Welcome to the MFC!:wink2: I'm sure you'll love it here!

I guess I'm the only one who joined the same night I found the site:naughty:

no youre not, i joined the same day too, and asked 2 of of my friends to do the same because i loved it so much, but friends were like this --> :boxed: WTF.

i didnt understand how to post at the beginning, i couldnt even ask it, because i didnt know how :D

btw WELCOME. :wink2: