that's me: kredda. new member! xD

Kredda

hello! :dance_man:

i'm greta (or kredda, how you like it... ;)), i'm 15 years old and i'm a big fan of mika. he's just...amazing...

well...i'm from germany and i live near berlin...that's quit cool because berlin is a great city...so. my english is not the best, i think...but i think, you understand what i want to say and that's the only important thing... :biggrin2:

i've got one sister called luise. she's 19 years old and a mikafan too. and i've got a cat. he's...i think 9 years old and his name is meikel. but we only call him meiki and sometimes mikesch...waaah! mikesch sounds like mika! omg, i have a mikacat! :roll1:

well... :naughty: i think i'm a bit crazy, but you have to be crazy, if you are a big mikafan, don't you!? :D

so. that's it for the moment... :punk:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello! :dance_man:

i'm greta (or kredda, how you like it... ;)), i'm 15 years old and i'm a big fan of mika. he's just...amazing...

well...i'm from germany and i live near berlin...that's quit cool because berlin is a great city...so. my english is not the best, i think...but i think, you understand what i want to say and that's the only important thing... :biggrin2:

i've got one sister called luise. she's 19 years old and a mikafan too. and i've got a cat. he's...i think 9 years old and his name is meikel. but we only call him meiki and sometimes mikesch...waaah! mikesch sounds like mika! omg, i have a mikacat!

well...: i zhink i'm a bit crazy, but you have to be crazy, if you are a big mikafan, don't you!?

so. that's it for the moment...

:welcomeani:

Greta/Kredda! And you're right -- I've been to Berlin and it is quite cool! :thumb_yello:

Your English is great, and we're happy to have you here!

Enjoy the Mika Madness! :insane:

dcdeb

• 2 weeks later...

willkommen im mfc! - toll wenn das hier mal ein paar mehr deutsche mitglieder werden. :biggrin2: wie ich sehe, hast du den deutschen thread ja schon entdeckt... :bleh: falls du irgendwelche fragen hast, kannst du dich gern an mich wenden. :wink2: