• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I was just thinking... would it be very blunt to ask? :naughty:

Like at some M&G?

Mika, how much? :das::roftl:

'Beau Productions' , haha, how appropriate :bleh:

Beau can book any Star from the public eye that your heart desires.

Aww. :wub2:

Haha, I was just thinking... would it be very blunt to ask? :naughty:

Like at some M&G?

Mika, how much? :das::roftl:

'Beau Productions' , haha, how appropriate :bleh:

Beau can book any Star from the public eye that your heart desires.

Aww. :wub2:

Ow, how I wish I could witness a moment like that.. :naughty::roftl:

You can be the one to ask it:mf_rosetinted:

We have to collect money!:shocked:

Yeah, I'm the right person for a question like that ......

:roftl:

just found this: http://www.beauproduction.com/stars.php ... how about a private mfc concert? :das: i wonder how much it is to book him for an evening, although i definitely couldn't afford it. :naughty:

:shocked::shocked: Collect fund,now! haha.Can someone please do something,book a private concert for us mfc-ers,and a M&G tea party or something,that'll be so awesome :naughty:

*cough* gonna book mika for my bday..*cough* :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked::shocked: Collect fund,now! haha.Can someone please do something,book a private concert for us mfc-ers,and a M&G tea party or something,that'll be so awesome :naughty:

yup, with over 11.000 members, don't we have a single millionaire here? :bleh::roftl:

:fisch:how much do you pay me...

:naughty:

imagine if we finally obtain a day reserved @ RAH for our special MFC gig...then a sheik come out, phone the stars-on-rent company and says that he absolutely needs Mika to play @ his pupil birthday for any cachet...the same day as our...

I've no doubt about what Mr. flamboyant bstrd would choose :rolleyes:

Us ofcourse:mf_rosetinted:

yup, with over 11.000 members, don't we have a single millionaire here? :bleh::roftl:

If everyone gives 5 euros, would that be good?

:fisch:

ok ok,

how much do you need?:mf_rosetinted:

Us ofcourse:mf_rosetinted:

If everyone gives 5 euros, would that be good?

naaa!

we have only 100-200 regular poster(devoted fans:mf_rosetinted:).

maybe 50 euros would do it?:blink:

just found this: http://www.beauproduction.com/stars.php ... how about a private mfc concert? :das: i wonder how much it is to book him for an evening, although i definitely couldn't afford it. :naughty:

yay! lol

i told my dad a while back i want him to book mika for my birthday :P except for me and my friends birthday, just a small group cuz non of my friends like him :S

He doesn't do it for the money, he does it for that feeling in the back of his spine :wub2:

God, taken out of context, that sounds so wrong :roftl:

:roftl::lmao:

:lmfao::thumb_yello::lmfao:

What the hell? I wish I was rich enough to be on My Super Sweet Sixteen (though, it would have to be "Eighteen" - I'm past 16) 'cause Mika would sooooo be my musical act. And all I would have to do is just ask "Daddy".

If you've never seen the show (consider yourself lucky) but then this won't make sense.

What the hell? I wish I was rich enough to be on My Super Sweet Sixteen (though, it would have to be "Eighteen" - I'm past 16) 'cause Mika would sooooo be my musical act. And all I would have to do is just ask "Daddy".

If you've never seen the show (consider yourself lucky) but then this won't make sense.

omg! they make me mad sometimes, the buy a dress, thats like the cost of a car, and then want a different one! i wishh i could get things easily

DX Eeep its too bad I don't have any euros, only US dollars (lame) ;m; Gawd I'd kill to go with you guys with little flashing heart necklaces to flag him down. @u@

mika's song was on MY Sweet 16 once!!:punk: i like watching that show so i look like an angel to my parents next to those brats:naughty:...i know they get like 100,000$ cars then say they don't like the color, or go and get in a crash the next day:shocked:!

where would this concert be held???

United states?:fisch:

mika's song was on MY Sweet 16 once!!:punk: i like watching that show so i look like an angel to my parents next to those brats:naughty:...i know they get like 100,000$ cars then say they don't like the color, or go and get in a crash the next day:shocked:!

where would this concert be held???

United states?:fisch:

I think it should be so we can hold him hostage. >D