REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Haven't you been to England, Asun? :blink: Where did I see you before then?

You must come!

Oh yes I have! Many times too, and yep, we met in London in February. But these two want to rapt me, you see, they didn't get enough, God knows why:roftl: I will certainly go soon, I love your country, very good memories you know:wub2:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're welcome:wub2:

Oh I will come very far with that:roftl:

Hola chico, Conozco a una chica grande. ¿Quiere tener algún paela conmigo ahora? :naughty:

Hahahahahaha! But la chica grande won't let you drink cerveza, she's wise... About the chico guapo, there are plenty around, come and have a look!

Hahahahahaha! But la chica grande won't let you drink cerveza, she's wise... About the chico guapo, there are plenty around, come and have a look!

Next time, get the sangria ready for me because I will be there and rocking:punk:

:shocked::shocked::shocked: You really know what that means missie???? NOw don't go telling that to people, the chico guapo might just get the wrong? idea:roftl:

Depends if they take that literally or not:roftl:

Usted es dulce:wub2:

i'm quite positive that ALL mfcers went to the M&G, we checked the list many times.

jujuzita could not make it and she stayed in portugal so we could add a newby at the very last moment (she was with isa, cannot remember her nickname here) in her place.

greta...! blessed girl, you liked the M&G after all....we just guessed it would be wise to have it before, but we perfectly know Mika NEVER does anything before a gig, so when they said after we thought it was just as natural.

this made me cry a bit...i couldn't make it :tears:

Whahaha, I think it doesn't matter where I go, whenever Mr. Mikaman is there, I am so not getting any kind of sleep:roftl:

haha ... yeah tell me about it ... i have a bloody cold wherever i follow him and it is probably due to a lack of sleep !!! , what can i say the man wears me out :das::roftl::wink2:

:naughty:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah can u imagine????? It'd be another fantastic weekend!!! Ray Foley does these gigs called Live Lunch, they're always at lunchtime on a Friday, so we could have an hour of Mika and then do Dublin!! Visit my friend who works in the Guinness store (free tour and sample of course :das:) and do a private MFC tour of Galway for the weekend... I'm getting too excited, hahaha!

if you're in lisbon at that time we'll go together :naughty:

haha ... yeah tell me about it ... i have a bloody cold wherever i follow him and it is probably due to a lack of sleep !!! , what can i say the man wears me out :das::roftl::wink2:

:naughty:

Somehow I always seem to come off without a cold, even though I wore my lollipopwhore dress in the coldest weather and was frozen afterwards:roftl:

Somehow I always seem to come off without a cold, even though I wore my lollipopwhore dress in the coldest weather and was frozen afterwards:roftl:

well , i seemed to pull it off in a big girl costume in december , but now i have gone to madrid , and have a full on cold and gone deaf in one ear, i dont get it :roftl:

well , i seemed to pull it off in a big girl costume in december , but now i have gone to madrid , and have a full on cold and gone deaf in one ear, i dont get it :roftl:

Poor Cassie! Bad bad hot spanish weather :bleh:

Awww poor you! *Pats head* And he didn't even tell you to not get sick or did he expect you all to just adapt to the tropical weather?:roftl:

hehehe yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! I'm sorry we couldn't meet in Madrid, but we definitely will some time soon :thumb_yello:

the *insert very bad word here* guy that was driving us there cancelled at 8pm saturday :sneaky2:

glas you had a great time though :bleh:

:huglove: missed you!

Aw, I missed you too!:huglove:

So what is your conclusion, or your intention, apart from being mysterious?

I don't get it. What do you gain from this? Can you at least, please, elaborate on the circumstances, the hows, whys and the 'what exactly's?

I was just about to ask the same but I think the girl already got some healthy reaction on her post!:wink2:

Poor Cassie! Bad bad hot spanish weather :bleh:

i was quite happy in the spanish weather , it was the bloody english weather when i stepped of the plane in the uk :roftl:

Awww poor you! *Pats head* And he didn't even tell you to not get sick or did he expect you all to just adapt to the tropical weather?:roftl:

i know, no he didnt !!!:shocked: selfish GIT !!! :shocked::roftl::wink2: