Mika's Next DVD...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know my husband says we can play it , so i'll just buy it and then i'll see if it's true. he knows more of this stuff than i do

You can't play Blu-ray on a dvd player, trust me on that. Unless you have a blu-ray player

It does seem really strange if it is only on Blue Ray. I posted a comment on MS where I mention this. I said it's not a good idea to only have it on Blue Ray, as most fans don't have it and he's not going to sell that many copies if it's only on that one format. If he reads my comment he might clarify when exactly it's out and if it IS on normal DVD as well as BR. I hope we get some clarification. Maybe others should also mention it on Mikasounds as well. thanks Alice, for the link to that shopping site. I didn't see any mention of BR there.

I love that poster and to me symbolises the whole PDP gig...that's why I used it as inspiration for the cover of his Birthday card!...the inside is more LICM than new artwork.

Wish I could have gotten one home without being squished as I had to get a flight so didn't buy one :thumbdown:

SP_A0339-1-1.jpg

xx

I love that poster and to me symbolises the whole PDP gig...that's why I used it as inspiration for the cover of his Birthday card!...the inside is more LICM than new artwork.

Wish I could have gotten one home without being squished as I had to get a flight so didn't buy one :thumbdown:

SP_A0339-1-1.jpg

xx

Wow that looks good :thumb_yello:

OMG SO I JUST GOT AN UPDATE ON MY FACEBOOK ABOUT THE DVD FROM THE MIKA FACEBOOK PAGE AND HERE IS WHAT IT SAID:

MIKAUPDATE.jpg

DOES THIS MEAN THAT IT WILL REALLY ONLY BE RELEASED IN BLU RAY BECAUSE THE LINK SENDS US TO THE AMAZON BLU RAY THING:shocked::shocked::shocked:

at least we know its not called one night in paris:naughty::naughty::naughty:

OMG SO I JUST GOT AN UPDATE ON MY FACEBOOK ABOUT THE DVD FROM THE MIKA FACEBOOK PAGE AND HERE IS WHAT IT SAID:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll201/doomdodadidadi/MIKAUPDATE.jpg[/img

DOES THIS MEAN THAT IT WILL REALLY ONLY BE RELEASED IN BLU RAY BECAUSE THE LINK SENDS US TO THE AMAZON BLU RAY THING:shocked::shocked::shocked:

at least we know its not called one night in paris:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Oh yeah! I forgot about the One Night in Paris thing :doh:

And I haven't got a clue about the Blue Ray thing, but if they don't want to make any sales then yeah they should only have it available in Blue Ray.

Oh yeah! I forgot about the One Night in Paris thing :doh:

And I haven't got a clue about the Blue Ray thing, but if they don't want to make any sales then yeah they should only have it available in Blue Ray.

does anyone know if the wii thing plays blu ray?????? because then it will be fine for me lol

I used chalks for the centre then acylic paints for the rest...here is the inside!

SP_A0335-1-1-1.jpg

For the piano I used ink and embossing powders and red glitter then just acrylics again for everything else!

xx

Wow that's really awesome! :punk: Acrylics do such a fantastic job.

Does it not just mean if you have a Blue Ray system you can used it on there aswell like everything has HD on now but to watch the tv/dvds in HD you still need the equipment?

xx

no blu ray dvds only play on blu ray formated players and that means your player has to be new and compatible with it underneith the dvd info it says it is only compatible with blu ray players:thumbdown::thumbdown::tears:

SP_A0339-1-1.jpg

xx

I used chalks for the centre then acylic paints for the rest...here is the inside!

SP_A0335-1-1-1.jpg

For the piano I used ink and embossing powders and red glitter then just acrylics again for everything else!

xx

Daislylou! That is gorgeous!!! Quite gorgeous. And a pop-up. For some reason, I cannot manage pop-ups. Very impressive.

at least we know its not called one night in paris:naughty:

nooooooooooooo

please noo :tears:

i can`t buy it if it`s in blue-ray

i hope it`ll be available in dvd format too

daisylou! :punk:

i just saw your paitings! it`s amazing really

I just found it listed here:

http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/6569775/Mika-Live-At-Parc-Des-Princes-Paris-Deluxe-Edition/Product.html

(regular edition and deluxe)

The deluxe comes in a hardbook package again.

1 hour and 23 minutes (approx)

Region 2 DVD. (Europe)

and it also says the subtitles are

English ; French ; German ; Spanish ; Portuguese ; Italian ; Dutch ; Japanese

(It took the Japanese Live in CM almost an extra 6 months to appear, I assumed this would too.:mf_rosetinted:)

I just found it listed here:

http://www.play.com/Music/MusicDVD/4-/6569775/Mika-Live-At-Parc-Des-Princes-Paris-Deluxe-Edition/Product.html

(regular edition and deluxe)

The deluxe comes in a hardbook package again.

1 hour and 23 minutes (approx)

Region 2 DVD. (Europe)

and it also says the subtitles are

English ; French ; German ; Spanish ; Portuguese ; Italian ; Dutch ; Japanese

(It took the Japanese Live in CM almost an extra 6 months to appear, I assumed this would too.:mf_rosetinted:)

Do you know if that will play on any DVD player? Or is it strictly for Europe?