2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

:floor: :floor:

*imagines someone attempting to take one on public transport*

And I agree about the crow, that thing is so adorable, and Mika's keyboard is hardly complete without it now :wub2:

if i was there i would attempt to put it in my purse:roftl::roftl:

i would hold it so hard it would pop:naughty:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I like the "Yes he's finally got it!"-part! :lmao:

Uh-huh uh-huh! :punk:

(Sorry, I have no idea if you meant it to sound like those lyrics, but that song is now in my head :naughty:)

Oh yes I was thinking about that song but I didn't know how to write the uh-huh part in English!:roftl:

Love you guys!:wub2:

What I meant was that we have been nagging and whining for him to use the internet more often to let us know what he’s up to and now he has done it a lot for the last weeks, the blogs and the vlogs!

And apparently he has taken the idea from the MFC to report about his show too.:naughty:

I love it, it’s a nice gesture!:wub2:

I look for it - and always see it - every time the piano's in shot!

awww Ruth that is sooooo sweet! It is a habit for me to look too!

He is a huge Tony Millionaire fan...shame I never bought myself one at the same time tho as can only get them in the States!

xxx

Yeah! They were REALLY huge!

And I forgot to tell you guys a part. He did Relax again after lolipop and after relax there were the fireworks... Oh no, I did tell it to you. Actually, I dont know. Just in case I didn't before, I did now. :P

:floor: :floor:

if i was there i would attempt to put it in my purse:roftl:

i would hold it so hard it would pop:naughty:

:floor:

And, omg, that would be like a bomb explosion :naughty:

I'm going to go now, but if anyone out there can get the jump photo from tonight without the watermarks, I'd be really grateful. It looked very good.

By the way:

It's the first one in the first post in this thread, but I can't quote it as it's carried over from the old, closed thread.

Relaxxx, take it eeeaaasyyyy: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xNF6ky9VUfY

Oh yes I was thinking about that song but I didn't know how to write the uh-huh part in English!:roftl:

Love you guys!:wub2:

What I meant was that we have been nagging and whining for him to use the internet more often to let us know what he’s up to and now he has done it a lot for the last weeks, the blogs and the vlogs!

And apparently he has taken the idea from the MFC to report about his show too.:naughty:

I love it, it’s a nice gesture!:wub2:

:lmao:

It is. And now he's addicted. Just like us poor souls. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah last November!! He put it on the keyboard before the gig in Newcastle so I would see it! :blush-anim-cl:

It has travelled all over the world with him ....makes me smile every time I see it! :wub2:

xxx

i remember that! i was at that show! AWWW memories!!!!!

Hey guys, I just remember I took a few pictures before the show! I can't believe I forgot :P So I'm uploading them now. There are a few during the show that I'm uploading but they're really bad!

Oh, heck!

I was just going to go, now I'll have to stay and not go.

Hey guys, I just remember I took a few pictures before the show! I can't believe I forgot :P So I'm uploading them now. There are a few during the show that I'm uploading but they're really bad!

Yeah... my internet is pretty slow. I'm really tired so I guess I'm gonna leave them upload over night and go to bed. I'm sorry guys. But It's sooo slow. Maybe I'll still be awake when they're done... I dunno, I tend not to be able to sleep when Mika is on my mind:P

About Mika being on my mind, do you guys think he reads our reviews? That would be soo cool.

Mika, get the hell out of my mind!! I gotta sleep.

Good night everyone!!!! Thanks for everything!

Yeah... my internet is pretty slow. I'm really tired so I guess I'm gonna leave them upload over night and go to bed. I'm sorry guys. But It's sooo slow. Maybe I'll still be awake when they're done... I dunno, I tend not to be able to sleep when Mika is on my mind:P

About Mika being on my mind, do you guys think he reads our reviews? That would be soo cool.

ok

Night:bye:

Yay!! :groovy:

Found these here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25865225@N02/

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

(I decided to crop her out of the last one because of .. er, the last gig thread)

Aw, okay, you should sleep :wink2:

We'll stay and google-whore :naughty:

And Mika MsnSlap5.gif get out of there at once!

There's nothing wrong with that, Mika being on your mind.I can think of worse things:naughty:.

You sleep well and have nice dreams:wink2:.

where is Cubitus? :cool:

i'm worried :shocked:

lost in the tribunes... searching an internet point? :naughty:

he made a mistake with the venue and he is in Rimini?

good question:naughty:

searching an internet point i think:punk:

he told me he will post something maybe tomorrow:mf_rosetinted:

lets wait then...

thank you for the pictures and report!!

sexy mika as usual:thumb_yello:

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8592000

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8591991

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8591952

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8591949

I guess we've at least seen the second two already...

watermark.php?imgid=2635392

watermark.php?imgid=2635388

Haha, okay, when I start repeating pictures in the same post, I think that's the cue I should leave (and the sun rose about an hour ago :fisch)

Byeeee :P

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8592000

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8591991

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8591952

getimage?action=getimg&docid=8591949

I guess we've at least seen the second two already...

watermark.php?imgid=2635392

watermark.php?imgid=2635388

Haha, okay, when I start repeating pictures in the same post, I think that's the cue I should leave (and the sun rose about an hour ago :fisch)

Byeeee :P

Whre did you find it ? :shocked:

It's from some portuguese company, what the f*uck is doing a portuguese company taking photos in Lebanon ?