2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

i bet that song has a different meaning to it, in lebanon

by the way okie doke, i can't see the pics you posted ... i wonder why

Really?

*looks*

I can see them :blink: But I just ripped them from getty :fisch:

They'd be in Mari's photobucket anyway :thumb_yello:

:roftl: glad u like...

:sneaky2::naughty:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, don't go all crazy on me now, but Racha just text me back, and I double checked to make sure she was alright with me posting this and she is.

She is staying in the same hotel as Mika.

good for her!!! so maybe she is sending text next to where he is blogging :naughty:

Okay, don't go all crazy on me now, but Racha just text me back, and I double checked to make sure she was alright with me posting this and she is.

:lmfao:

Poor guy better watch out :lol3:

Well she'll find him next to the guy playing the really loud music:punk:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Guys, I don't think anyone can really know the meaning of the word "amazing" unless they've bean to this show... OMG! You could see how excited he was and how excited his Lebanese fans were to be there. It was like.. the most exciting day of my life! Haha!

First, we parked our car and on the way I saw a poster of the show haha. During the whole car ride I had a stomack ache.. and.. wow. We went through the security check and stuff, and we waited. One random song after the other... Eight o'clock had past... We heard Sweet Dreams and that jeans song (haha forgot the name). Then the music stopped and this clown came in with ballons, big ballons. And more clowns came and girls dancing and it was soo exciting... And ofcourse, the band members came and started Relax.. The second Mika came you could feel all the croud jumping as if there were a wave of screams and excitement. It's like the world stopped. And after the song he talked arabic. Habibiiii he was soo cute! And his arabic was really good! I was really surprised! He talked a lot of french too. It was really nice. All these songs came and, as usual, we sang along and everything. There was also a part where he devided the audience in 2 and gave each part something to repete like papaprapapa (well.. whatever, you know:p) and, ofcourse, my side won, hehe! And when Love Today came and it was all slow I screamed: Love Today! And everyone was like what the hell? she's an idiot. This guy even said noo it's Grace Kelly. But they all were wrong hehe. And he was sooo energetic.. it's like he was never tired. Always jumping. Always scream. Always singing with that amazing voice. Lolipop was sooo good. They did the thing with the shadows and the bad bunny sign, soo funny. Evan for the little kids next to me that were bugging me. Oh crap, this thing is soo long. Hehe. Anyway, at the end, it was soo cool there were all this paper things and stuff as usual except this time there were fireworks! And wow! Amazing fireworks! I reaallly wanted to see Mika backstage so my dad was trying to get him and the security didnt let in then my dad said: I'm his uncle. And... guess what? we got in! Except Mika had left... :( But my dad shook Mickey's hand and said good job and he said thank you very much. Hehe.

It was amazing.

What a fabby report!! Thank you so much! :wub2:

I just read Mika's blog and he really enjoyed the gig! Congrats to you guys who were there, he said you were awesome! :punk:

The place was amazing!

God, I'm so happy for Mika! What a fabulous way to end a tour!!! :wub2:

:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

(Is it an amazing vlog-worthy one? :naughty:)

<<BEIRUT! MIKA BLOG!

Oh my God, what can I say. I am quite speachless. The gig in Beirut tonight was truly one of the best moments of my life. I want to thank everybody in Beirut who came to the concert. This was a true honor. Thank you.

The crowd was electric, the weather was perfect and quite possibly the loudest singing crowd I have ever heard. The show was at Martyrs Square, in central Beirut for about 15,000. An event like this has not been allowed to happen for a very long time. And tonight the audience owned it.

This is how it ended

screenshot_83.png

More to come..!

Mx>>

------------------

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Guys, I don't think anyone can really know the meaning of the word "amazing" unless they've bean to this show... OMG! You could see how excited he was and how excited his Lebanese fans were to be there. It was like.. the most exciting day of my life! Haha!

First, we parked our car and on the way I saw a poster of the show haha. During the whole car ride I had a stomack ache.. and.. wow. We went through the security check and stuff, and we waited. One random song after the other... Eight o'clock had past... We heard Sweet Dreams and that jeans song (haha forgot the name). Then the music stopped and this clown came in with ballons, big ballons. And more clowns came and girls dancing and it was soo exciting... And ofcourse, the band members came and started Relax.. The second Mika came you could feel all the croud jumping as if there were a wave of screams and excitement. It's like the world stopped. And after the song he talked arabic. Habibiiii he was soo cute! And his arabic was really good! I was really surprised! He talked a lot of french too. It was really nice. All these songs came and, as usual, we sang along and everything. There was also a part where he devided the audience in 2 and gave each part something to repete like papaprapapa (well.. whatever, you know:p) and, ofcourse, my side won, hehe! And when Love Today came and it was all slow I screamed: Love Today! And everyone was like what the hell? she's an idiot. This guy even said noo it's Grace Kelly. But they all were wrong hehe. And he was sooo energetic.. it's like he was never tired. Always jumping. Always scream. Always singing with that amazing voice. Lolipop was sooo good. They did the thing with the shadows and the bad bunny sign, soo funny. Evan for the little kids next to me that were bugging me. Oh crap, this thing is soo long. Hehe. Anyway, at the end, it was soo cool there were all this paper things and stuff as usual except this time there were fireworks! And wow! Amazing fireworks! I reaallly wanted to see Mika backstage so my dad was trying to get him and the security didnt let in then my dad said: I'm his uncle. And... guess what? we got in! Except Mika had left... :( But my dad shook Mickey's hand and said good job and he said thank you very much. Hehe.

It was amazing.

Thanks Dana!! :wub2:

OMG all I can say is: Mikaaaaaa!!!! :woot_jump:

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

It was amazing.

thanks for sharing!!! I'm so glad to hear you had such a good time!!!

only too bad he had already left by the time they let you in. :thumbdown:

:jawdrop::jawdrop::stretcher::shocked:

:roftl::naughty:

wow, kudos to racha's budget.. :shocked:

j/k apart, she'll probably meet him at breakfast tomorrow then.. :naughty: that is if she's a chance to stay at have breakfast at 2pm.. :mf_rosetinted:

wow, kudos to racha's budget.. :shocked:

j/k apart, she'll probably meet him at breakfast tomorrow then.. :naughty: that is she's a chance to stay at have breakfast at 2pm.. :mf_rosetinted:

rofl... i was thinking the same thing... :naughty:

you are right... so... we have three secret agents there

:original: the serious one (racha)

:insane: the crazy one (cubitossu)

and...

:kachinga: the blogger one

:lmao::floor:

Poor guy better watch out

Well she'll find him next to the guy playing the really loud music

:naughty:very good indication....................but he would probably think she's a stalker!!:naughty:

Politically, this is such a big thing to do; an act of faith in the country of his birth.

And thank goodness it has been safe. There are 50 dead from yesterday's bombings in India where my daughter's friend is staying. And more than 30 dead in Turkey.

So set Mika's concert against the backdrop of a mosque................

thumbnail_pentru_poza_3029161.jpg

Im very happy for him and so proud :tears:

Im always happy when Leb ppl achieve great things and come back to their home land and are so happy to be back!!!

It must be a Lebanese feeling, can't explain....

Sorry I'm getting a bit emotional!

And so you should. Tonight was very special.

And there is only one thing to reply to that

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should text her back, and get her to send a Slipknot cd to Mikas room, so if that guy starts up, Mika can retaliate full blast:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

oooooh myyyy... Why do I have a house in Lebanon? Why god?! Why?!

so glad you had a blast, dana! :punk: is it your 1st mika gig? if so, it's even more special, if possible :bleh:

Yeah... it's not. Haha. I saw him in Dubai. But this one was differant, I mean you read my reaction:p Now I am more of a fan, it's like I aaalllwaaayyyss dream about seeing him again in my dreams because I feel like I didnt take advantage of the first... Waaww but this one was sooo goood aahhh!

you are right... so... we have three secret agents there

:original: the serious one (racha)

:insane: the crazy one (cubitossu)

and...

:kachinga: the blogger one

:roftl:!

wow, kudos to racha's budget..

j/k apart, she'll probably meet him at breakfast tomorrow then.. that is if she's a chance to stay at have breakfast at 2pm..

:lmao:!

I dunno if I'd be able to sleep if I knew Mika was in the same hotel....

:naughty: I couldn't sleep knowing Mika was doing a show a million miles away :fisch:

Maybe Raha is the noisy neighbour! She knows it is MIKA's hotel as it was him banging on her door!! :roftl:

Sooooo pleased this went as planned! I am so happy for Meeks, so proud!

Shame it is the last gig but what a way to end his tour!

Thanks for the blog so quick too MIKA!!:thumb_yello:

xxx