2008 - REPORTS,PICS,VIDS OF MIKA @ Beiteddine and BAALBECK Festival - Beirut, Lebanon

Miro

Are you kidding, Martin LOVES it, otherwise I don't think he'd do it. He's got a brilliant sense of humour.

i know i was kidding.

and i agree that part too.

Ahahah !! É optimo falarmos numa lingua que ninguém conhece e outra pessoa responder numa lingua que tu também não percebes !! :roftl:

*retira-se da sua imensa parvoice e fica num cantinho . . . ou nao !!*

hmm demek böyle devam edicez. tamam bana uyar.

ay öldüm gülmekten yaa:lmfao:

*acaba ne yazdığımı anlıyor mu diye merak eder:blink:*

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm demek böyle devam edicez. tamam bana uyar.

ay öldüm gülmekten yaa:lmfao:

*acaba ne yazdığımı anlıyor mu diye merak eder:blink:*

O que vale é começo a parar de dizer coisas com nexo . Mas o que é que posso fazer . É um bocado idiota falar em português e ser respondida em turca. . . mas vá . . . o que é que posso fazer o anhanço é para continuar. . . :bleh:

Posso falar de coisas perversas visto que é o que eu mais gosto . Quer sonhar com o Mika . . . que nojo . . . porque é que nem isso a minha mente é capaz de fazer como deve de ser . Tenho um nojo a isso . Mas também se eu sonhasse tudo o que quisesse ia ser uma beca mau . . . :naughty: ! Tou a imaginar . . . virgem já não era e sei muito bem com quem tinha perdido a virgindade :glasses3: !

Meu Deus . . . epsero que ninguém traduza isto !! :lmfao:

O que vale é começo a parar de dizer coisas com nexo . Mas o que é que posso fazer . É um bocado idiota falar em português e ser respondida em turca. . . mas vá . . . o que é que posso fazer o anhanço é para continuar. . .

Posso falar de coisas perversas visto que é o que eu mais gosto . Quer sonhar com o Mika . . . que nojo . . . porque é que nem isso a minha mente é capaz de fazer como deve de ser . Tenho um nojo a isso . Mas também se eu sonhasse tudo o que quisesse ia ser uma beca mau . . . :naughty: ! Tou a imaginar . . . virgem já não era e sei muito bem com quem tinha perdido a virgindade :: !

Meu Deus . . . epsero que ninguém traduza isto !! :lmfao:

:lmfao:

ok ok :giveup:

what the heck are we talking about:roftl:

do you understand what i said?

because i have no idea what language you are talking:blink:

that conversation really made me laugh so hard:lmao:

:lmfao:

ok ok :giveup:

what the heck are we talking about:roftl:

do you understand what i said?

because i have no idea what language you are talking:blink:

that conversation really made me laugh so hard:lmao:

No, my darling . I didn't get a word you have said . I'm speaking portuguese, btw .

Oh . . . and just for some understanding my last sentence was "My God . . .. I hope nobody translate it !! :lmfao:"

:naughty:

No, my darling . I didn't get a word you have said . I'm speaking portuguese, btw .

Oh . . . and just for some understanding my last sentence was "My God . . .. I hope nobody translate it !! :lmfao:"

Something about virginity..?

hey guys is it just me or is it impossible to comment on Mika's blog :(?!

and on another note, for those that have attended the show here in beirut(AMAZING!), did any of u get the chance to meet him in person or get a pic taken with him? I've been dying to and felt so utterly disappointed when i couldn't.

Hey ! :boxed:

How do you know ?

I know Portuguese :mf_rosetinted:

I used google translator

*cough*

*reads thread title*

*cough*

It took my 5 minutes to understand what you meant:naughty:

hey guys is it just me or is it impossible to comment on Mika's blog :(?!

They're working on fixing it

Should I spell it out then??:wink2:

R.E.P.O.R.T.S, P.I.C.S, V.I.D.E.O.S O.F. M.I.K.A......B.E.I.R.U.T

You know me and random chatting in report threads before we get the reports.:annoyed_h4h:

*slaps chatterers*

And it was the only thing you get ? :blink:

I tried Google Translator to . . . but it don't know the Dilek language

that was the only thing that made sense! :roftl:

"Dilek language" :lol3:

Should I spell it out then??:wink2:

R.E.P.O.R.T.S, P.I.C.S, V.I.D.E.O.S O.F. M.I.K.A......B.E.I.R.U.T

You know me and random chatting in report threads before we get the reports.:annoyed_h4h:

*slaps chatterers*

Sorry . :sorry:

that was the only thing that made sense! :roftl:

"Dilek language" :lol3:

Looool !! I wasn't making sense at all so . . .

"Dilek language" :lmfao: I don't really know how to say "turco" in english . . . so !

Looool !! I wasn't making sense at all so . . .

"Dilek language" :lmfao: I don't really know how to say "turco" in english . . . so !

I think it would just be called "Turkish"

I think it would just be called "Turkish"

Yeah . . . That's it . Thanks ! :wink2:

you are a crazy girl Mafaaaa :naughty: fez me rir muito :roftl:

Porque é que tenho sempre esse efeito nas pessoas ? Depois admiram-se que me ache idiota ! :roftl:

28.07.08 02:36

Mika, the so-called genius of pop music, enchanted late Sunday some 14,000 of his Lebanese fans in down own Beirut by singing his famous song Relax, Take It Easy, the dpa reported.

Mika, whose real name is Michael Penniman and was born in Beirut from a Lebanese mother and an American father, returned to the city after he was forced to leave it at the outbreak of Lebanon's civil war in 1975-1990.

As he entered the stage he addressed the crowd in Arabic language.

"Hello, I am very happy to be here in Lebanon," he said and waved a Lebanese flag.

Young Lebanese children wearing T-shirts that read "Mika all of Lebanon loves you" gathered at the so-called Martyr square in downtown Beirut, which usually gathers political rallies, were overjoyed to see their favorite singer singing and performing on stage.

Mika, who resides in London has often been compared to Robbie Williams, Scissor Sisters and Freddy Mercury. His first album Life in Cartoon Motion introduces such songs as Grace Kelly, Relax, Take it Easy and Love Today and has beaten all records in Europe and the United States.

"Mika's four Octaves voice drove us wild throughout the concert," said one of Mika's Lebanese fans, Tara Attaya.

and here is the link:http://news.trendaz.com/index.shtml?show=news&newsid=1256609〈=EN

I haven't had a chance to read everything but thank you to all who posted pics, reviews, etc.

His blogs are truly adorable. You can tell he's SO happy and that makes ME so happy!!

Mika, enjoy the rest of your time in Beirut!!! :wink2:

Mika

At Jared and Jenna’s insistence, we went to a concert tonight in Martyr’s Square. It was both the worst musical experience of any concert I have been to, and also the most fun. Mika is apparently a big deal, especially in Lebanon, his homeland. I’d never heard of the guy, but I guess that means I’m out of the loop. It was a remarkably strange performance, with giant inflatable pizza slices and milkshakes surfing the crowd, a squadron of zaftig dancers, and several interludes with animal costume performances. Words cannot quite describe the, well, gayness, of this show. Still, the crowd loved it, and we decided to as well. When in Beirut, you have to party hard.

:boxed:

http://www.levinger.net/josh/2008/07/27/mika

there are also some pictures.

Mika

At Jared and Jenna’s insistence, we went to a concert tonight in Martyr’s Square. It was both the worst musical experience of any concert I have been to, and also the most fun. Mika is apparently a big deal, especially in Lebanon, his homeland. I’d never heard of the guy, but I guess that means I’m out of the loop. It was a remarkably strange performance, with giant inflatable pizza slices and milkshakes surfing the crowd, a squadron of zaftig dancers, and several interludes with animal costume performances. Words cannot quite describe the, well, gayness, of this show. Still, the crowd loved it, and we decided to as well. When in Beirut, you have to party hard.

gayness *roll eyes* ppllleeeaaaasssseeee

Mika

Well.. taking a step back, trying to see it all from the perspective of someone who has never even heard of MIKA, I can see why they're in shock. Give them a little time... :bleh: