Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I left a comment. I'm not sure whether I should have, but it's too late now...

"So…does that mean that if I attack Mika backstage at a gig, I’ll be able to use *his* blog to talk about Katy Perry too?

I’m sorry. I’m just a bit confused here, and I’m sure I’m not the only one."

:lmao:! ooo boy.....

but after reading the first paragraph again.....is Mika just another person to study to them? like a science experiment?:blink:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well that was rather disappointing and confusing.... I don't know who these women are ... and to be honest I don't really care..... :(

Hmmmmm.... maybe we should Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some more :wink2:

AW :( where r u going? (if i may be so rude to ask lol)

o i had to go to band camp. yucky!

i was reading some of ur guyses posts about not wanting those 2 girls writing on mikas blog. i agree. i was worrying about missing mikas blog. but i didnt miss it. so that upset me too. andya lol

I will say: Get Out ! we want Mika :punk:

And history repeats itself :roftl:

Get out! We want Mika!

You're awesome, I looove you!

Pfff, you only lick their feet because they're standing in front of the Lord's piano!

Stop the bullying! You're just jealous!

No, I just want Mika.

Incredible how some people on here behave. I'm ashamed to be a member of this fanclub.

Pfff, they're fat.

No, they're sexeh. You're just jealous.

Whatever. Hate them.

Just because they wrote a journalistically elaborate music blog entry on Mika's blog, that's too sophisticated for you, you don't need to hate them.

blablablablabla... I'm looking forward to whatever I'll wake up tomorrow :roftl:

o i had to go to band camp. yucky!

i was reading some of ur guyses posts about not wanting those 2 girls writing on mikas blog. i agree. i was worrying about missing mikas blog. but i didnt miss it. so that upset me too. andya lol

me tooo!! i was worrying all day[at band camp:naughty:] if i was gunna miss a mika blog, esp. an 'around the world' one! but now i'm mad at myself for putting me thru that!:naughty:

:lmao:! ooo boy.....

but after reading the first paragraph again.....is Mika just another person to study to them? like a science experiment?:blink:

yeah, and they called him a freak! Grrrr. :naughty:

Also, I totally agree that they should just have their own blog. If Mika finds them interesting (for some strange reason :bleh: ) he can feature them in a post, like he featured the other artist that he uses on background music.

You don't have to read it if you don't want to. Maybe he's interested in the deeper discussions of lyrics in songs and visuals in videos.

It could be interesting, I love discussing lyrics.

I commented that I was looking forward to the esoteric discussion of Duffy and I also said that if they were going to talk about her, then they had to also talk about Winehouse.

Hey maybe I'll actually have an upfront comment :wink2:

yeah, and they called him a freak! Grrrr. :naughty:

Also, I totally agree that they should just have their own blog. If Mika finds them interesting (for some strange reason :bleh: ) he can feature them in a post, like he featured the other artist that he uses on background music.

Exactly! and he called them 'retartded':blink: he doesn't seem to like them very much....:boxed:

me tooo!! i was worrying all day[at band camp:naughty:] if i was gunna miss a mika blog, esp. an 'around the world' one! but now i'm mad at myself for putting me thru that!:naughty:

o me too! i was like i have to get it! i thought of it all day! and i was like "i need to get to my laptop!!!!" lol

how was band camp for u?

After having read the latest blog 98% of MFC will be utterly in love with them.

It's sad, but true. Sad to think that there are so many mindless-drone type fans who just want to agree with everything he says. :thumbdown:

I mean, I LOVE him, and I respect him as an artist, and a musician, as a genuinely thoughtful/analytical person, and I can CERTAINLY appreciate his style :naughty:. I'm considered obsessed by everyone who knows me. but I don't agree with EVERYTHING that he says, and it doesn't make me any less of a fan!

It's sad, but true. Sad to think that there are so many mindless-drone type fans who just want to agree with everything he says. :thumbdown:

I mean, I LOVE him, and I respect him as an artist, and a musician, as a genuinely thoughtful/analytical person, and I can CERTAINLY appreciate his style :naughty:. I'm considered obsessed by everyone who knows me. but I don't agree with EVERYTHING that he says, and it doesn't make me any less of a fan!

ok, you are new here but I'm already your fan :thumb_yello:

o me too! i was like i have to get it! i thought of it all day! and i was like "i need to get to my laptop!!!!" lol

how was band camp for u?

i know! haha, i felt like i was missing so much....well at least he did end up posting a real blog:yay:

ugghhh soo hot, we were outside from 8:45 till 4 pm!!:shocked: allll day...

i know! haha, i felt like i was missing so much....well at least he did end up posting a real blog:yay:

ugghhh soo hot, we were outside from 8:45 till 4 pm!!:shocked: allll day...

no:tears: dont remind me i dont want to go back tomorrow!! hopefully we learn more things!!! just standing there is what makes it so hot!

So i commented on both blogs.

I was nice in both. Like i said, i'll wait and see what follows before becoming too decisive. ..:bleh:

I'm glad Mika got a blog up also. It seemed like he was prepping us for them, in case some are defensive, haha:naughty:

I'd be more interested in the girls blog if I liked any of the music they mentioned... apart from Meeks obviously... I have no interest in analyzing lyrics or music when I don't like it... so I'm just not gonna comment the blog.... I don't even comment all of Mika's only the ones I really like.... :)

So i commented on both blogs.

I was nice in both. Like i said, i'll wait and see what follows before becoming too decisive. ..:bleh:

I'm glad Mika got a blog up also. It seemed like he was prepping us for them, in case some are defensive, haha:naughty:

I agree with you :thumb_yello:

I liked the way he said they may not be your cup of tea!:roftl:

Tell me about it. Some people think to be a fan, you have to agree and fawn over everything he says. Tough.