The Beijing Olympics!

nico_collard

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I was waiting for someone to say this. I was obsessed with him four years ago during the Olympics in Athens. Get in line David! :roftl:

His face was really funny. I liked his face right before when he's looking up at the clock to see if he won. It's like it took him a couple extra seconds to process that they had won because the other guy had already starting cheering. I can't find a picture of what I'm talking about but here are two that I did find.

michaelexcited.jpg

michael.jpg

Oh, that's amazing! I missed that race, darnit. But I think the 200m is tonight, so I will be watching!

:lmfao::lmfao:

:roftl:they had a mini clip of him at home, and showed him sleeping, and snoring really loudly!:roftl: and they read off what he eats for breakfast:shocked:, i couldn't even it all that in a full day!

WORD

and Im not getting in line for Michael ! He is Mine !!!!!!!!! PERIOD !

i don't think so:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:they had a mini clip of him at home, and showed him sleeping, and snoring really loudly!:roftl: and they read off what he eats for breakfast:shocked:, i couldn't even it all that in a full day!

Maybe that's the reason of his success. Snoring.:mf_rosetinted:.

I can imagine that.:boxed:.

I heard once what do the swimmers eat....

Maybe that's the reason of his success. Snoring.:mf_rosetinted:.

I can imagine that.:boxed:.

I heard once what do the swimmers eat....

:roftl: he must train a lot to do that, it takes a special skill:naughty:

i know it's insane! my friend is a runner, and he can eat an entire pizza by himself:shocked: he makes fun of me cause i hardly eat anything [or so he says:blink:]

:roftl: he must train a lot to do that, it takes a special skill:naughty:

i know it's insane! my friend is a runner, and he can eat an entire pizza by himself:shocked: he makes fun of me cause i hardly eat anything [or so he says:blink:]

:lol3:

My cousins are swimmers, not proffesionals *yet*, but when I watch them eat I'm just like :shocked:....

Athlets don't have to worry about food.:roftl:.

:lol3:

My cousins are swimmers, not proffesionals *yet*, but when I watch them eat I'm just like :shocked:....

Athlets don't have to worry about food.:roftl:.

that's true, they just burn it off! haha but i can't imagine the food bill in the house:blink:

i don't think so:mf_rosetinted:

OMG !!! did you just sawww the 3 medal for phelps !!!! He did it for me ! I can even hear his voice saying David this is for you .... :wub2:

OMG !!! did you just sawww the 3 medal for phelps !!!! He did it for me ! I can even hear his voice saying David this is for you .... :wub2:

you know you may be right, i mean when he was saying something to the American next to him i think i saw him mouth the name "David"....i just didn't know it at the time!

:roftl:

you know you may be right, i mean when he was saying something to the American next to him i think i saw him mouth the name "David"....i just didn't know it at the time!

:roftl:

Sisteeer you knowww he said that !

May I vent about the Olympics here?

k, thanks. I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE MATCH OF TENNIS ON TV YET!!! MY TV GUIDE SAYS TENNIS BUT THEY SHOW VOLLEYBALL...OR HANDBALL (I don't have anything against those sports, but I neeeeed tennis!)

My FAVORITE player won today...well yesterday in China...and I missed it! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

hahahaehehe.

What's happening on Wednesday?

(it could been seen as Thursday as it runs from midnight to 3am, where I live at least) haha

Men's diving doubles. With my favourite diver:biggrin2:

Does anyone know when the men's singles diving is on? Or has that already passed?

Sisteeer you knowww he said that !

exact words: Dude, I can't believe I won the gold medal...my David is gunna be so happy! he's the reason*big grin*

:naughty:

May I vent about the Olympics here?

k, thanks. I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE MATCH OF TENNIS ON TV YET!!! MY TV GUIDE SAYS TENNIS BUT THEY SHOW VOLLEYBALL...OR HANDBALL (I don't have anything against those sports, but I neeeeed tennis!)

My FAVORITE player won today...well yesterday in China...and I missed it! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

hahahaehehe.

really?! you're right! i haven't seen any tennis, maybe because they start it later...like they get the volleyball and handball over first, maybe because they use one of those courts for tennis court?:blink: i really don't know, but i'm sure it'll come one some time:wink2:

*can't wait for Wednesay*

What's on wednesday?:bleh:

OOooooh what's his name? ;)

Hmmm, I don't know. The only diving I've seen so far is women's doubles...I think.

yep, that's the only diving i've seen so far....i wonder if there is some onlline t.v. guide so i know when everything is on!

yep, that's the only diving i've seen so far....i wonder if there is some onlline t.v. guide so i know when everything is on!

There probably is an online guide.

On my tv there are 5 Olympic channels and they list the sports on each channel at what time, but it's NEVER RIGHT!

I'm sad, because I've missed my dear Nole play tennis