A Collection of All Our Favorite Mika Quotes!

yogabear90

there might be a thread for this already, but i thought i would start one where we can list all of our favorite things mika has said!!

for example, here are a couple of mine:

"What do you do when you're bored waiting in an airport?? You.....play with TOYYYSS!"

"We have to hold hands and skip. Because we're going to the zoo!"

the quotes can be funny, inspiring, whatever. (as long as they are something that mika said).

post away!

"i have my lebenese grandmothers big hips... i cant believe i just said that on radio.."

"i just worked out why i go to the toilet so much before a gig. its because i drink so much water... (laughs) oh my i think i'm losing my mind..."

"i feel all sick, i haven't slept, and i'm going all bitchy!! munich's pretty though, isn't it?"

"It's weird that it makes everyone so happy, because I wrote it when I was absolutely furious" - Mika about Grace Kelly

"I think they are amazing actually, I developed my myspace page on my own before it all got kinda exciting, but it's great, receiving messages from people and having an outlet for people to contact you, I've had so many messages from people from all over the world who have heard my music and people from MTV, Radio 1 and djs, really famous musicians, it's just amazing to have an outlet like that where so many levels of people can use it, like if I didn't know what people were thinking id probably be loosing my mind. The only outlet for my music previously had just been through press and that's always a little bit dangerous to rely on." - About MySpace

"Yeh the anti X-Factor musician, that’s what I want to be!"

"Complete ignorance about what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Musically and marketing-wise I think that's the best thing I've got going for me because I don't know. I don't really give a sh*t. Generally, ignorance is bliss." - About what he has to offer the music industry

"Well, Freddie Mercury firstly, slightly terrifying. I mean, yeah, he was a f***ing genius and he stayed good from the beginning to the end which is the scary thing. I would never compare myself to him, though, I just can't. And Scissor Sisters, I just think it's fun and flattering. Bring it on, it's cool. At least they're not comparing me to Barbara Streisand in her early years, then I'd be a little upset because she seems like a really scary woman." - About being compared to Freddie Mercury and the Scissor Sisters

"I hate water. I'll go to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep. It freaks me out. I probably would eat dog poo or eat dinner with Prince Harry for £1million but I wouldn't swim with fish."

"I'm not exactly a morning person"

"So what's up with the champagne?"

"They did really? Well I'm compared to them extremely boring," - About Westlife burping and farting on the same talkshow

"Like Borat? Easy!"

"Yeah, I wear the same coat so then it doesn't appear in trashy magazines again...there's a fly!"

"It's not everyday you get to sit on a couch with Dustin Hoffman! You blew our moment!"

"You're rich enough, you could buy it," - To Dustin Hoffman when he asked if he had an extra copy of LICM

"Oh yeah I got this crazy letter. A fan of mine actually spend a long time making this pretend letter from the -what is it the prown crown prince of Monaco. He said that they were gonna sue me and that I wasn't allowed to go back into Monaco and they would do everything in their power because they were insulted by the words, Grace Kelly all her looks were too sad, And that it wasn't good for her memory. And I thought it was serious so I called up my lawyer in the same ten minutes and I was like, not that I was worried about not being allowed into Monaco, it was more about you know, someone taking my music so seriously"

"It's because everyone goes like: So! What is Grace Kelly about? or Do you really love Grace Kelly? And I'm like, well it's just a nice word"

"People ask me what are you going to do in ten years time. I'm certainly not going to be a gardener, I'm going to do what I do now"

"I'm spectacled and ready"

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"My real name is Mica, spelled with a C. My dad is called Michael. He wanted me to be called Michael but my mother said over her dead body. She wasn't into the whole junior thing."

"The Lebanese are everywhere, we are everywhere! Don't mess because we'll catch you!"

"What?" "I didn't know that! That is..that is mad! How did that happen? That's crazy!" - About the Mika Laugh Ringtone

"Chubby Bunny"

"Do we have to stuff these in our mouths as well?"

"Love me or Hate me but don't ignore me!"

"I don't have any particulair bad habits, well as far as I'm concerned anyway. I don't smell particulairly bad, *Giggles* This looks like a speed date!"

"I'm a mutt, but aren't we all?"

"My life has been unusual from the age of eleven. I have been lucky enough to have had a quite abnormal life for the majority of my growing up years."

"Buying coffee and getting recognized most certainly doesn't make my world spin."

"I have been an outsider myself my entire life. I never was an outsider by choice. I was made to be the outsider -- like most people are."

"Bullies don't make you strong, they just destroy you. You just have to resist it."

"I'm not interested in what they have to say. I'm only interested in people that are interested in me for the right reasons."

"I care about me. I care about the choices I make for myself."

"They’re nicer than most jewellery, aren’t they?" - About his watches

"People who do want to support me do support me and the people who don’t, they make a **** load of noise too."

"I didn’t get to where I got in the charts through getting attention in the tabloids."

"How can somebody saying I may be gay be a bad thing? I don’t care about that."

Mika: "I told them to f*ck off..ooh sorry!"

Interviewer: "No you're allowed, it's Holland"

Mika: "It's Holland, God that was what Jensen said when I did his show. He said it's Holland you can say f*ck!"

Interviewer: "You can say f*ck as long as you don't do it on radio you can say it or whatever"

Mika: "Alright, Easy tiger!"

"Everyone can do it, it's just a question of being mad enough!"

"A good audience gets a good show!"

"I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffee cup. I can't resist."

"People's braines are attractive. And people's style is much more important than their looks."

"Choose your battles wisely and try to be nice to Mum."

"Believe in yourself and fight!"

"I respect my Lollipop Girls"

"It's all about the free stuff!"

"Never trust a man in red trousers"

"I'm into the idea od renting a dog for a couple of days, how about that? Rentadog.com! I'd like a labradoodle please!"

"I'm absolutely rubbish at putting up a tent. I'm also the worst person to set up camp with 'cos I always want to be quiet and everyone stays up making noise at four o'clock in the morning. Who would have thought that would ever happen at a festival? They should have silent policies like at Bestival, they have quiet zones and you get thrown out for making too much noise, it's brilliant."

"I managed to skip pretty much every rugby game at my school and by the time I actually got to one they decided to give me the initiation which involved me lying on the floor in the mud with everyone putting one foot on my back and I had to stay for 15 minutes. I couldn't breathe, I had it going up my nose."

"I was convinced I was being followed by a shark but it was actually a piece of rubber-like tyre that was floating [laughs] It was about three years ago. I started screaming, running out of the water: 'Shark! There's a shark!' Then I realised it was a tyre."

"I love driving around, but I don't know my way around so I bring a friend who does. There's nothing better than a good road trip with a healthy credit card, it's a very liberating experience. Preferebly someone else's credit card."

"I hate fish, I get freaked out by it all, even though a shark is not a fish it's a mammal. Oh no, I've just been told that's wrong. A whale is a mammal, a dolphin is a mammal and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!"

"Shorts definitely, too much information with Speedos!"

~ Everybody can do it, it's just a question of being mad enough!~

~putting sex and dirtiness into music is good!~

~A good audience gets a good show!~

~I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffe cup. I can't resist!~

~Peoples brains are attractive. And peoples style is much more important than their looks!~

~I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame.~

+ http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3650&highlight=mika+quotes

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

• Like 2

LMAO!! I love reading these!! there are some pretty good ones on here..... i have another to add...

"Can't you sit in the back????? BUT MY LEGS ARE LONGER!!!"

:thumb_yello:

hahahaah

loove it!!

mika is veryyy long :das:

ok.. ok.. i must control myself :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO!! I love reading these!! there are some pretty good ones on here..... i have another to add...

"Can't you sit in the back????? BUT MY LEGS ARE LONGER!!!"

:thumb_yello:

Omg in which Video ??? :roftl:

" I know that if I started a normal blog people wouldn't be interested in reading what I was having for breakfast or which other musicians I think are asses."

"Give them whiskey" - to us in Amsterdam

"I hate water. I'll go to the beach and pretend but I won't go in. What's underneath you is really deep. It freaks me out. I probably would eat dog poo or eat dinner with Prince Harry for £1million but I wouldn't swim with fish."

"Yeah, I wear the same coat so then it doesn't appear in trashy magazines again...there's a fly!"

"It's not everyday you get to sit on a couch with Dustin Hoffman! You blew our moment!"

"She had quite an amazing life, Grace Kelly not my granny! Well, my granny did to"

"I don't have any particulair bad habits, well as far as I'm concerned anyway. I don't smell particulairly bad, *Giggles* This looks like a speed date!"

"Bullies don't make you strong, they just destroy you. You just have to resist it."

"I'm not interested in what they have to say. I'm only interested in people that are interested in me for the right reasons."

"People who do want to support me do support me and the people who don’t, they make a **** load of noise too."

"I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffee cup. I can't resist."

"People's braines are attractive. And people's style is much more important than their looks."

there might be a thread for this already, but i thought i would start one where we can list all of our favorite things mika has said!!

for example, here are a couple of mine:

"What do you do when you're bored waiting in an airport?? You.....play with TOYYYSS!"

"We have to hold hands and skip. Because we're going to the zoo!"

the quotes can be funny, inspiring, whatever. (as long as they are something that mika said).

post away!

"i have my lebenese grandmothers big hips... i cant believe i just said that on radio.."

"i just worked out why i go to the toilet so much before a gig. its because i drink so much water... (laughs) oh my i think i'm losing my mind..."

"i feel all sick, i haven't slept, and i'm going all bitchy!! munich's pretty though, isn't it?"

'Spray on the glitter, you fool!'

Oh i love that one so much :wub2::mf_lustslow:

Also...

Cameraman or someone who is in the car(i think its the cameraman): Why do you want to be like Grace Kell- no i'm joking

Mika: Thats a very expensive camera yor holding, dont ask me that question!

:wub2:

"It's weird that it makes everyone so happy, because I wrote it when I was absolutely furious" - Mika about Grace Kelly

"I think they are amazing actually, I developed my myspace page on my own before it all got kinda exciting, but it's great, receiving messages from people and having an outlet for people to contact you, I've had so many messages from people from all over the world who have heard my music and people from MTV, Radio 1 and djs, really famous musicians, it's just amazing to have an outlet like that where so many levels of people can use it, like if I didn't know what people were thinking id probably be loosing my mind. The only outlet for my music previously had just been through press and that's always a little bit dangerous to rely on." - About MySpace

"Complete ignorance about what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Musically and marketing-wise I think that's the best thing I've got going for me because I don't know. I don't really give a sh*t. Generally, ignorance is bliss." - About what he has to offer the music industry

"Well, Freddie Mercury firstly, slightly terrifying. I mean, yeah, he was a f***ing genius and he stayed good from the beginning to the end which is the scary thing. I would never compare myself to him, though, I just can't. And Scissor Sisters, I just think it's fun and flattering. Bring it on, it's cool. At least they're not comparing me to Barbara Streisand in her early years, then I'd be a little upset because she seems like a really scary woman." - About being compared to Freddie Mercury and the Scissor Sisters

"They did really? Well I'm compared to them extremely boring," - About Westlife burping and farting on the same talkshow

"Like Borat? Easy!"

"You're rich enough, you could buy it," - To Dustin Hoffman when he asked if he had an extra copy of LICM

"Oh yeah I got this crazy letter. A fan of mine actually spend a long time making this pretend letter from the -what is it the prown crown prince of Monaco. He said that they were gonna sue me and that I wasn't allowed to go back into Monaco and they would do everything in their power because they were insulted by the words, Grace Kelly all her looks were too sad, And that it wasn't good for her memory. And I thought it was serious so I called up my lawyer in the same ten minutes and I was like, not that I was worried about not being allowed into Monaco, it was more about you know, someone taking my music so seriously"

"It's because everyone goes like: So! What is Grace Kelly about? or Do you really love Grace Kelly? And I'm like, well it's just a nice word"

"People ask me what are you going to do in ten years time. I'm certainly not going to be a gardener, I'm going to do what I do now"

"My real name is Mica, spelled with a C. My dad is called Michael. He wanted me to be called Michael but my mother said over her dead body. She wasn't into the whole junior thing."

"The Lebanese are everywhere, we are everywhere! Don't mess because we'll catch you!"

"What?" "I didn't know that! That is..that is mad! How did that happen? That's crazy!" - About the Mika Laugh Ringtone

"Chubby Bunny"

"My life has been unusual from the age of eleven. I have been lucky enough to have had a quite abnormal life for the majority of my growing up years."

"Buying coffee and getting recognized most certainly doesn't make my world spin."

"I have been an outsider myself my entire life. I never was an outsider by choice. I was made to be the outsider -- like most people are."

"I didn’t get to where I got in the charts through getting attention in the tabloids."

Mika: "It's Holland, God that was what Jensen said when I did his show. He said it's Holland you can say f*ck!"

Interviewer: "You can say f*ck as long as you don't do it on radio you can say it or whatever"

"I'm into the idea od renting a dog for a couple of days, how about that? Rentadog.com! I'd like a labradoodle please!"

"I'm absolutely rubbish at putting up a tent. I'm also the worst person to set up camp with 'cos I always want to be quiet and everyone stays up making noise at four o'clock in the morning. Who would have thought that would ever happen at a festival? They should have silent policies like at Bestival, they have quiet zones and you get thrown out for making too much noise, it's brilliant."

"I managed to skip pretty much every rugby game at my school and by the time I actually got to one they decided to give me the initiation which involved me lying on the floor in the mud with everyone putting one foot on my back and I had to stay for 15 minutes. I couldn't breathe, I had it going up my nose."

"I was convinced I was being followed by a shark but it was actually a piece of rubber-like tyre that was floating [laughs] It was about three years ago. I started screaming, running out of the water: 'Shark! There's a shark!' Then I realised it was a tyre."

"I love driving around, but I don't know my way around so I bring a friend who does. There's nothing better than a good road trip with a healthy credit card, it's a very liberating experience. Preferebly someone else's credit card."

"I hate fish, I get freaked out by it all, even though a shark is not a fish it's a mammal. Oh no, I've just been told that's wrong. A whale is a mammal, a dolphin is a mammal and a shark is a fish and that's why I hate them!"

~I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it's a tree or a coffe cup. I can't resist!~

~Peoples brains are attractive. And peoples style is much more important than their looks!~

~I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame.~

:naughty:

:shocked::thumb_yello:love them...

my favs are mentioned here! and when he acted all bratty when they told him he sounds like James Blunt, sorry i dont have the exact quote!

I kinda flirt with everything and everyone, no matter if it’s a tree or a coffee cup, I can’t resist

"I Always Start Off Wearing So Many Clothes, But Then I Just, Kinda, Take Them Off, And Then, In The End, I Always Look The Same."

Generally, the people who like my music are the less conventional ones – the outsiders, the weirdos. It's amazing how many of us there are.

These ^ are my faves :blush-anim-cl:

lol

ly

alice

xxx

I kinda flirt with everything and everyone' date=' no matter if it’s a tree or a coffee cup, I can’t resist

"I Always Start Off Wearing So Many Clothes, But Then I Just, Kinda, Take Them Off, And Then, In The End, I Always Look The Same."

Generally, the people who like my music are the less conventional ones – the outsiders, the weirdos. It's amazing how many of us there are.

These ^ are my faves :blush-anim-cl:

lol

ly

alice

xxx[/quote']

agreed. those are really good ones!!!

what are these quotes from??

"Like Borat? Easy!"

"Like Borat? Easy!"

"Chubby Bunny"

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Heeey most of them are from moi site:mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...

{Mika insists his early exposure to the singing world helped prepare for pop success}

He says, "It opened my eyes to a world where people work all day long, for weeks, to create an illusion.

"Most people's jobs are rooted in reality.

But I always wanted to do pop musical. It was just a question of getting there my way."

:kaf:

2398276369_c89ca7de84.jpg?v=0

"Havanna" Alfajores - "Havanna" Soft filled cookies

It has been a while that I had an Alfajor de la Havanna brand on my hands. Looking at it carefully and sighing before taking a bite I asked myself why I felt so excited to taste its flavor again….on a second glance I figured it out. It was it’s nice elegant wrapper. It had to be the packaging! without examining the design it is interesting to have a proof how packaging and design are so important factors when attracting consumers.

What makes this wrapper so special is that its not sealed. It is only folded. This gives you a sense of home made or bakery made item. The foil they use has a star and dot pattern on the background which makes it feel premium. The typography has been carefully laid out in all the paper and the “king” Havanna symbol makes it even more special.

If you have a chance take a bite, its Dulce de Leche filling has a unique smokey flavor.

http://www.havanna.com.ar/

---

:clap:"If I say that I love these,

will they . . . like . . .

send me a life-time supply?":kachinga:

medium_593-126.jpg

2398276369_c89ca7de84.jpg?v=0

"Havanna" Alfajores - "Havanna" Soft filled cookies

It has been a while that I had an Alfajor de la Havanna brand on my hands. Looking at it carefully and sighing before taking a bite I asked myself why I felt so excited to taste its flavor again….on a second glance I figured it out. It was it’s nice elegant wrapper. It had to be the packaging! without examining the design it is interesting to have a proof how packaging and design are so important factors when attracting consumers.

What makes this wrapper so special is that its not sealed. It is only folded. This gives you a sense of home made or bakery made item. The foil they use has a star and dot pattern on the background which makes it feel premium. The typography has been carefully laid out in all the paper and the “king” Havanna symbol makes it even more special.

If you have a chance take a bite, its Dulce de Leche filling has a unique smokey flavor.

http://www.havanna.com.ar/

---

:clap:"If I say that I love these,

will they . . . like . . .

send me a life-time supply?":kachinga:

medium_593-126.jpg

OMG! Have u ever try one of those?? They're absolutely tasty!!

I loved when Mika said that quote and when he ask if they are eatable!!

And btw, I think he loved them! hehe