How are YOU celebrating?

MBroekhuijsen

about 100 miles away from it tho.

haha wat schools?

Ah that is pretty far away hahaha. I'm bad a reading maps :naughty:

We looked at Berkeley and Stanford. And I wanted to look at Santa Cruz but we ran out of time. Oh well.

So do you like where you live?

Hahha I just noticed that this has nothing to do with Mika's birthday...but anyways.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about rendering homage to His Lordship, decorating a tree with lollipops, dancing around it to the sound of our favourite Mika carols and finally offering each other tofu dolls wrapped up in funny designer bags

*waiting patiently for the first person to pop in and call for the anti-blasphemy police * :fisch:

:lmao:

:shocked: don't you dare :sneaky2:

Poor Mika :no:

:lmao:

You know what, Im not gonna celebrate it:original:

Ah that is pretty far away hahaha. I'm bad a reading maps :naughty:

We looked at Berkeley and Stanford. And I wanted to look at Santa Cruz but we ran out of time. Oh well.

So do you like where you live?

Hahha I just noticed that this has nothing to do with Mika's birthday...but anyways.

santa cruz is amazing. well my sister goes there! she always got teh best rooms too! lol

yup. its a nice small town. i feel very safe.

haha. it doesnt, but o well!

I'm going to stay in bed till midnight and then play Love Today on my mp3 player (So I don't wake Mum and Dad)

Then in the morning I will buy The Mirror (newspaper) and check in the Birthdays section to see if they mention him,or even better,there's an article.

(Although it's Patrick Swayze's birthday as well, so there might only be an article on him. )

And in the afternoon, I'll come on and celebrate with you guys.:yay:

If my parents notice anything unusual, then I'll tell them.The fact that I drew a smiley face on the kitchen calendar might be a clue.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm going to stay in bed till midnight and then play Love Today on my mp3 player (So I don't wake Mum and Dad)

Then in the morning I will buy The Mirror (newspaper) and check in the Birthdays section to see if they mention him,or even better,there's an article.

(Although it's Patrick Swayze's birthday as well, so there might only be an article on him. )

And in the afternoon, I'll come on and celebrate with you guys.:yay:

If my parents notice anything unusual, then I'll tell them.The fact that I drew a smiley face on the kitchen calendar might be a clue.:mf_rosetinted:

haha nice. my moms gonna be shopping for my bday that day so she doesnt have to be around me! HAHAAHA

haha nice. my moms gonna be shopping for my bday that day so she doesnt have to be around me! HAHAAHA

Well, I'm gonna be on my own for most of the day too, so I could just run around singing and frightening cats.:bleh:

I wonder if he'll do a vlog on that day.It would be cute to see him with a party hat on.:blush-anim-cl:

that would be WAY cool to see a blog or vlog from his b-day celebrations. More likely that we'd get a run-down of all his toys. :) like... lined up. Not to mention the clothes! it would be so fun to just shop for him like if he was your brother or something.

oo cool thread! :bleh:

well I guess I'm gonna wake up early and throw mikas CD in the cd player thing and then turn the

volume up to the LOUDEST setting possible! :naughty:

and then I'll quote Mika all day haha and bake a cake and color it! and sing mika songs to everyone! :wub2:

and some more stuff too!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

haha that sounds fun! I'll be making a cake for sure too. Definitely the FunFetti kind, with sprinkles of course. And I'll probably put a rainbow on it. :)

Everyone should put pictures up. I bet we could get some pretty great cakes going on...

haha that sounds fun! I'll be making a cake for sure too. Definitely the FunFetti kind, with sprinkles of course. And I'll probably put a rainbow on it. :)

Everyone should put pictures up. I bet we could get some pretty great cakes going on...

yea thats a great idea!! :bleh: it would be cool to see!

I'm....

Going shopping!!!!!! :D

:biggrin2:!!

:boxed: I think I will staring at PC all the day(on MFC):blink:

I don't have better idea...

I mean the difference is like a 6hours!!!!!:shocked::sneaky2: so i would sing happy bday and eat cake:licks_lips: and he'd still .... sleep:boxed:

what to do..........?

btw-does smn know the time when he's born??? Im born at 2AM:blush-anim-cl:

So... with Mika's birthday just around the corner, I thought it would be interesting to hear how everyone is celebrating it. I for one, requested the day off of work like 3 months ago, just to make sure i could have a rockin' party. After all, you're favorite obsession/object of your stalkings can only turn 25 once, right?! :wink2:

So we can talk about what we're doing, the activities, the cake, the festivities in general. We could also probably get some ideas from other people!

So.... GO!

Hmmmm,nice idea for a thread!

Well,tomorrow I'm travveling to the mountains again,and apparently I'll be there on the 18th and I CANNOT use the internet there,so I will 'celebrate' it staring at Mika's pics all day and saying: "Happy birthday Mika happy birthday Mika happy birthday Mika...":naughty:

:box: I think I will staring at PC all the day(on MFC):blink:

I don't have better idea...

I mean the difference is like a 6hours!!!!!:shocked::sneaky2: so i would sing happy bday and eat cake:licks_lips: and he'd still .... sleep:boxed:

what to do..........?

btw-does smn know the time when he's born??? Im born at 2AM:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I was wondering that too...i dunno when I was born...ummm around 2pm I think :bleh:

The day before his birthday is the LA MFC meetup, so I'll be with all the amazing MFC people, and we'll for sure have a celebration :naughty:

On the real day, I have no idea what I'll be doing...

AAAAAwwwwwwwww:shocked: MFC meetup...Hey Keti we should do sth like that to!!:huh:

that's great idea...

I think I'm going to meet two MFCers from my city, and we're going to go in bar, called "Bambola". It's official MFC bar in my city!

All waitress knows, that we like Mika :lmfao:

OK, it's a bit scary :blink::lmfao:

are u just joking bout that "official MFC bar"?:blink:

Well, we always go in it.

And waitress really know, that we like Mika :lmfao:

And they know, that we always order coke. :lmfao:

woooooooooooooooow that's great!!!:wub2:

it looks like offical MFC bar:naughty:

i's love to have more friends in my town who like mika:sad: and a place 4 us and Mika:lol3: as u do...