• 8/9th November
    • 15/16th November
    • 22/23rd November
    • 29/30th November
    • 6/7th December
    • 13/14th December
    • 20/21st December
    • 27/28th December

Hey peeps! I'm thinking, just thinking, about going, how could I miss it? Nothing sure yet though, have loads of work lately and it's more than likely that won't change in November. But I'll try my best, Have to be there right? That is, if you want me, hope you haven't forgotten me...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey peeps! I'm thinking, just thinking, about going, how could I miss it? Nothing sure yet though, have loads of work lately and it's more than likely that won't change in November. But I'll try my best, Have to be there right? That is, if you want me, hope you haven't forgotten me...:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:shocked: as if! It would be lovely to see you again!

Oh yes, please try to make it! :wub2:

That's the place where you can request for certain music videos isn't it? well I wonder what a whole bunch of Mika fans would be requestiong :fisch:

:shocked:

I'll be requesting Franz then.... I'm a Franz fan.... I'm only here by accident cos' I got confused one day and clicked on this site.... :boxed:

I've been trying to leave ever since :wink2: I have no clue who that curly haired guy is in the banner.... :wub2:

He's not as nice as Alex K anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Actually I really should check out my Franz sites soon.... they could be about to release a new single and I wouldn't know :lmfao:

:shocked: as if! It would be lovely to see you again!

Well thank you!! You know, it's been a while since I haven't logged in and sometimes some weird ideas go through my mind:blush-anim-cl: It'd be lovely to see you too, I'd love to continue our conversation about archaeology:naughty:

Fulham

As the original Pitcher & Piano, Fulham is still the most authentic in terms of atmosphere. Sunday nights are something of a tradition, with legendary partying to all your favourites. Mid week is more reserved but just as atmospheric: a preferred spot on the Fulham road for enjoying great food and inventive cocktails with friends.

If you’re planning a get together in South West London for up to 30 people, our secluded back room is the ideal nook to party in relative privacy.

Trafalgar

Known for providing professional service to professional people, P&P Trafalgar Square is a destination of choice for after work drinkers and a popular venue for both corporate and private events.

Weekends come early and from Thursday the atmosphere becomes more charged and the crowd mixed. So join in the theatre of mixing cocktails as we play host to guys and girls in search of a great night out.

For more formal occasions we can accommodate any function across our split level bar from 500 people with canapés, to 100 people with sit down meals to private meetings.

Above all else our profile as P&P’s Flagship West End bar is driven by our inspired and ever evolving cocktail list. Being as good as any West End offering at a much fairer cost, we suggest you stop by and try one. Bar Page

Food Menu

Drinks Menu

Online Booking

View Image Gallery

Opening Hours

Back To London Locations

Back To Main Locations

Key Bar Contacts

40-42 William IV St, Trafalgar Square, WC2N 4DD

Colette Bacalhau / Tom Masters

T: 020 7240 6180

F: 020 7240 8142

trafalgar@pitcherandpiano.com

Mayfair

If you are looking for a stylish location to meet straight after work or to escape the hustle and bustle of busy shops, then the recently re-vamped Pitcher & Piano Mayfair will be perfect for you. Our Mayfair bar is situated right in the heart of the West End and not far from Soho and just seconds from Regent Street on Pollen Street, a well-hidden spot for those that don’t know us yet.

With its infectious buzz every evening, Mayfair is perfect for holding office parties for groups ranging from 2 to 200 people. Just ask Luke or Fiona for any help in organizing a bash, and your drinks will be ready and your food on order, leaving you free to unwind and even dance the night away after the boss has gone!

Bar Page

Food Menu

Drinks Menu

Online Booking

View Image Gallery

Opening Hours

Back To London Locations

Back To Main Locations

Key Bar Contacts

10 Pollen Street, Mayfair, London, W1S 1NQ

Fiona Dykes

T: 020 7629 9581

F: 020 7629 9584

Actually the one in Fulham sounds the cosiest!

It does sound cosy doesn't it?

They don't mention Saturday nights, can we ask about that?

I'll never forget the two fantastic nights in your home town!:wub2:

I really hope you can come to London, it would be so nice to meet you again!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Christine and Sienna, you're so nice and I'd love to see you both again too. Seems like my friends are all going, right? How can I miss it? I'll try, I'll try, thank Heaven my bf is really a saint and I know he'll encourage me, that makes things much easier:bleh:

I see you have everything almost ready, well that's what I call eficiency! I'm sure it's gonna be a weekend to remember forever.

It will be great to see you! (Says Kath, already assuming that you are actually coming! How could you not!):naughty:

Fulham sounds great! I like the idea of the small room....what if we end up more than 30 though?:shocked:

I don't want to be a pain in the ass but I think that if we book a restaurant in Fulham (or anywhere not so central) , we need to keep in mind that people will have to travel back to their hotels, and that the Tube closes around midnightish depending on the lines.

After that, one has to make sure that there is either a nightbus that does that route (not as easy as it seems, when you move out of the super central area), or fork out for a cab which is prohibitive here.

Just a random idea, not to put anyone off, but only to be realistic about things...As i know from my own experience how crappy it is to travel back home late at night in london!!

For such a large city it really has feck all in the way of public transport at night in too many areas.

Aaaaaaaanyway having said that, Christine and Black Queen: COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You MUST!!:punk:

Book right now, both of you!!!

Yes, I know............I agree, that was my initial thought about Fulham............the facility sounds great but not the location. But I guess the reality is that we aren't going to get both...........if we are in central london we probably won't get a private room. I still like Planet Hollywood:thumb_yello:

Yes, I know............I agree, that was my initial thought about Fulham............the facility sounds great but not the location. But I guess the reality is that we aren't going to get both...........if we are in central london we probably won't get a private room. I still like Planet Hollywood:thumb_yello:

Yes, that is the thing. And if we're more central, we have plenty of choice after dinner: lots of bars, clubs, or people's hotels....

If we're stuck in Fulham, it's a bit like noman's land: much more limited in what to do, plus the big hassle of moving.

The non-locals may not think that this will be an issue, but believe me, it will :naughty:.

Plus Planet Hollywood has much more of a party atmosphere than the Pitcher and Piano any day!

P&P are your typical after work drinks places, which usually on weekends are obviously filled with other people, or not filled, but it's a whole different vibe than the PH.

I don't want to be a pain in the ass but I think that if we book a restaurant in Fulham (or anywhere not so central) , we need to keep in mind that people will have to travel back to their hotels, and that the Tube closes around midnightish depending on the lines.

After that, one has to make sure that there is either a nightbus that does that route (not as easy as it seems, when you move out of the super central area), or fork out for a cab which is prohibitive here.

Just a random idea, not to put anyone off, but only to be realistic about things...As i know from my own experience how crappy it is to travel back home late at night in london!!

For such a large city it really has feck all in the way of public transport at night in too many areas.

Aaaaaaaanyway having said that, Christine and Black Queen: COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You MUST!!:punk:

Book right now, both of you!!!

I agree :wink2: Central London is much easier for transport access. Plus there are more places to choose from there, even if it's a bit expensive, but I guess it'd still be worth it.

So in the absense of a proper poll.................I put my vote in for PH:thumb_yello:

In the absence of being arsed to catch up on the loop, does PH have a room and a nice menu? It's central?

If yes, it get's my :thumb_yello: too.