Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY CRAP :shocked:

flight are the same price as my freaking driving lessons :shocked:

I can pay that even without saving money :roftl::roftl:

Just one problem :mf_rosetinted:

My mother *dramatic music*

:roftl:

There will be sensible Oldlings there!:naughty:

Who? Who? Who? I won't show my mother the list before she locks me up in a basement:roftl:

Well, we might not be sensible but we ARE old.................so we can pretend!:naughty:

Fair enough, I'm coming:roftl:

:thumb_yello: Good....................you can bring some baby clothes with you:roftl: Sorry, cross thread reference...............and very silly reference at that!

:thumb_yello: Good....................you can bring some baby clothes with you:roftl: Sorry, cross thread reference...............and very silly reference at that!

I finally have an excuse to buy those cute little mini All Stars then:wub2:

I finally have an excuse to buy those cute little mini All Stars then:wub2:

You do indeed! Just imagine,....................we would all go nuts buying stuff........however, one thread on that particular subject is quite enough, we had better not corrupt this one too:naughty:

You do indeed! Just imagine,....................we would all go nuts buying stuff........however, one thread on that particular subject is quite enough, we had better not corrupt this one too:naughty:

You're right:roftl:

Yes that's me:naughty:

Oh maybe we could abduct Babz too, tell her there's some nice guitarist waiting for her:naughty:

Hah, there's always plenty of nice guitarists to pick from when in London :naughty: I might come, I also wanna go to a Stone Gods gig in Cardiff on my b-day in November so I might not be able to afford both...... but we'll see, I do desperatly need some more Camden shoppings......

I'm not sure if Kath will be happy with your suggestion :naughty:.

To what airport I have to book my flight to, London has lots of airports! :shocked:

Does Kath not like Christmas music :shocked:

Ohh I would say Stanstead but You need someone like babs or a london person to tell you , Im not 100% sure of London airports:thumb_yello:

Does Kath not like Christmas music :shocked:

:naughty:

Ohh I would say Stanstead but You need someone like babs or a london person to tell you , Im not 100% sure of London airports:thumb_yello:

Babs or another London person :bleh:, would you know wich airport to go to?

Depends also where the hotel is that we are staying I suppose. Has that been decided yet?

:naughty:

Babs or another London person :bleh:, would you know wich airport to go to?

Depends also where the hotel is that we are staying I suppose. Has that been decided yet?

I dont think so , I presume you can book your flights quite soon , my advicw would be to let the thread run for another week or so until its all decided :thumb_yello:

I'm not sure if Kath will be happy with your suggestion :naughty:.

To what airport I have to book my flight to, London has lots of airports! :shocked:

Heathrow would be best, it's the closest, with the best travel links.

I was checking out Travelodge's and Holiday Inn Express hotels the last couple of days, they seem to be the most reasonable of the low cost hotels.

I'll check out hostels later.

I dont think so , I presume you can book your flights quite soon , my advicw would be to let the thread run for another week or so until its all decided :thumb_yello:

Ok :thumb_yello:.

Thanks Rose. I think I'll wait booking the flight untill everything is decided, but at least I know wich airport it has to be.