MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really??! the last thing I saw on there was about ice cream in syria! Is there somthing new? Have I missed it?:blush-anim-cl:

I think he is just showing us his holiday vids, you know, like you do with your photo's , show them to people when you get home?

really??! the last thing I saw on there was about ice cream in syria! Is there somthing new? Have I missed it?:blush-anim-cl:

But you know that the vlogs are not live broadcasts :wink2:

He was there and recorded the videos weeks ago. It's only now that they were uploaded. :thumb_yello:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

untitled.jpg

Can anyone spot the difference? :mf_rosetinted:

Let me explain it...

The first one is just a friend...Mika would never be that close to his special girl in public. It's stategy my love, especially since Mika and Adele are both famous, they need to be careful!

He also posted a blog entry a few days ago, saying he was now back in London. Unfortunately this one was deleted shortly after.

Aha! So that's why I couldn't find it!:mf_rosetinted:

Mika, stop deleting, we all know where you buy your chinese food!

No no Sara, that is not true! We're getting an Brangelina situation here, the did she/did she not thing. I'm pretty sure she still has the 2 soon-to-be Pennimans in her tummy:wub2:

But HOW do you know, he? I've been employed as their nanny. So ha!:roftl:

You broke my heart, Sara

How mean you´re...:tears:

(I want to be a bridesmaaaaaaaaid!!)

Oh sorry Ana! I'm sure that they'll ask you, there's plenty of time til next summer!

Mika would love for you to wear the BG outtfit, and while they walk down the isle, you and Mirti will come out at the front and warm the crowd, so that by the time M and A have made it to the altar, the audience are going nuts and there's a really party atmosphere.

Of course, both M and A are dressed in head-to-toe white, and he's wearing purple braces over his jacket (it's the summer 09 trend)

I am leaving now.I am sure that by the time I return Mika and Adele will have been Married/Divorvced and had 500 children. Not bad for one night out in Knightbridge:thumb_yello:

Never underestimate the MFC, haha!

hehe I can't wait to see the first "congratulations on the twins" on mikasounds comments :D

Now THAT would be hilarious. I reckon we should start them, LOL!!