MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem! they'll be NO making music, with the Fluffy one thank you:roftl::roftl::roftl:!!!

By the way, can't remember who mentioned it now, but I also love that top Mika is wearing. I'm sure I've seen a photo of him wearing it before, but can't remember where!

Does Andy know to sing ?:roftl:or mika taught him ?:naughty:

Prolly MIKA taught him! :naughty:

I can't believe this is turning into a 'let's all fight over Andy thread':naughty::roftl:

Well Rose is trying to keep him all to herself! SHARE please :naughty:

Ahem! they'll be NO making music, with the Fluffy one thank you:roftl::roftl::roftl:!!!

By the way, can't remember who mentioned it now, but I also love that top Mika is wearing. I'm sure I've seen a photo of him wearing it before, but can't remember where!

hmmmmmm, I like the shoes.

And Adele, please do not smoke near our beloved.

Well i DO know Adele has a boyfriend now. I can't remember if his name was mentioned or not, but if it was I would have remembered if it was Mika's name. I don't think it was mentioned, but she intended to keep it private but it got rumbled somehow. She made no secret that she fancied Mika, but whether they really are a couple or not is unclear, and not for us to know.

PS: Not to mention that the name Michael could just be a secret name. It could be a clue about the guys name, it could even be his real name, but she said it to lead us to believe that it's NOT his name, it could just be a name she calls him in interviews, to keep his real name absolutely private.

Well i DO know Adele has a boyfriend now. I can't remember if his name was mentioned or not, but if it was I would have remembered if it was Mika's name. I don't think it was mentioned, but she intended to keep it private but it got rumbled somehow. She made no secret that she fancied Mika, but whether they really are a couple or not is unclear, and not for us to know.

Always have to come in and spoil the fun...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::wub2:

omg' date=' where did you hear that?

do you think it's true?

if it is true, her smoking cant be doing it any good :([/quote']

I read it in a Dutch newspaper.

I don't know, maybe yes, maybe no.

Smoking isn't good in any way...

I read it in a Dutch newspaper.

I don't know, maybe yes, maybe no.

Smoking isn't good in any way...

i dont think it can be true, mika had his tour these last few months, i dont know when he could've got her pregnant :S

i hope it isnt true

sorry if that makes me a bad person :(

i dont think it can be true' date=' mika had his tour these last few months, i dont know when he could've got her pregnant :S

i hope it isnt true

sorry if that makes me a bad person :([/quote']

Mika is a 25 year old man, he has his needs too....I'm sure he'll fit some time in his busy schedule and besides, he had enough time in those 4 months he took off!

Mika is a 25 year old man, he has his needs too....I'm sure he'll fit some time in his busy schedule and besides, he had enough time in those 4 months he took off!

OMG no no no no :(:(

i understand that about his needs but omg i just cant believe it :(