MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I bet they are dating I have a strong feeling they are and a little feeling that they aren't, IDK! and in the big pic the last one look at Mika's pants you can see a little bumb:blush-anim-cl::wub2: lol! how cute:thumb_yello:

Poor meeks ....

:lmfao::roftl:

Sorry if someone posted this already, but another interview with Adele about her mystery man! :shocked:

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=147089&in_page_id=7&expand=true

That just sounds like Mika, he hates paparazzi and stuff like that!

well, they're not going to live together.. :das:

12 months.. :blink: Why did noone told me that..

this is the interview they wrote about :http://fametastic.co.uk/archive/20080811/12655/adele-ready-to-let-new-love-get-to-know-the-real-her/

Adele: ready to let new love get to know the real her

Monday August 11th, 2008 at 1:19 pm by Lucy

It looks like Adele might have found some new song-writing inspiration - in the shape of a new boyfriend.

The singer told Cosmopolitan magazine recently: “I’m seeing someone at the moment - let’s just call him Michael - and I’m hoping this time things will be different because he’s not like anyone I’ve dated in the past.

“When I was with my ex-boyfriend I totally changed. I wouldn’t turn up at meetings or go to the studio because we’d had a fight or he wanted to see me. I became ignorant and ungrateful, and I’m scared it could happen again.

“I’ve always had this wall up and I’m frightened of it coming down. With Michael, I want to let myself go and allow him to get to know the real me.”

Sorry if someone posted this already, but another interview with Adele about her mystery man! :shocked:

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=147089&in_page_id=7&expand=true

Slinky Sunbeam? What's that? A toy from a kinder egg? :roftl:

Strange that she says they don't go out in public then:blink:!

And they've been dating for a year, and the Brits were in February, which is when she said she fancied Mika, she'd hardly bring it up if they were dating!

Don't get me wrong, if they are dating, I'll be well happy, then ANDY is ALL mine:wub2::roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Slinky Sunbeam? What's that? A toy from a kinder egg? :

:roftl::roftl:

Strange that she says they don't go out in public then:blink:!

And they've been dating for a year, and the Brits were in February, which is when she said she fancied Mika, she'd hardly bring it up if they were dating!

Don't get me wrong, if they are dating, I'll be well happy, then ANDY is ALL mine:wub2::roftl::roftl:.

You're right. It almost can't be:doh:

Adele Finds Mr. Right…

345b60f6-a.jpg

700b417f-b.jpg

5f50066d-f.jpg

bb4bd218-b.jpg

d255c94e-6.jpg

d255c94e-6.jpg

[images: Big Pictures/Mr Paparazzi]

Soul singer Adele likes to keep her personal life very private. But lately she’s been yakking all over town about how a new mystery man has changed her life. But unfortunately for us gossipmongers, she’s been exceptionally secretive about her fella’s identity. Funnily enough we spotted Adele out last night with chart-topping singer Mika. Hang on a second, you don’t think that… Mika is the mystery man, do you?! Nah, neither do we, it just doesn’t seem plausible. In a recent interview, Adele said this of her new love:

"I'm seeing someone at the moment - let's just call him Michael - and I'm hoping this time things will be different because he's not like anyone I've dated in the past. I've always had this wall up and I'm frightened of it coming down. With Michael I want to let myself go and allow him to get to know the real me."

Wait a second - Michael, Mika - Could it be?? Nah, we keep going over it in our heads, and still, it’s highly improbable...

found on mr paparazzi;

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/3620/Adele-Finds-Mr-Right.aspx

Hmm she's a bit younger than him... But not really young enough to matter.

But looking at her, I'd have to say that her wall is probably pretty thick if she's really his "type" I mean, I just don't see his personality with hers'.

I wouldn't mind, jealous as I would be but I don't really feel that he is "Michael"

Mind you, the article is a bit mean saying they don't think so, I mean it could be!

But I don't think it is :o