MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

Strange that she says they don't go out in public then:blink:!

And they've been dating for a year, and the Brits were in February, which is when she said she fancied Mika, she'd hardly bring it up if they were dating!

Don't get me wrong, if they are dating, I'll be well happy, then ANDY is ALL mine:wub2:

Andy is smitten over you rose ... you did at the end of the day share a car with him :wub2: and if mika and adele are together ... then he cant be serious ... coz im the one with the Big bust on ... :wub2::roftl::roftl: :lmao:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, if they are dating, I'll be well happy, then ANDY is ALL mine:wub2::roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Hey, just because he stalks you and films you it doesn't mean the other girls/boys don't have a chance!

You, me, outside, now!:boxing:

:roftl::roftl:

Strange that she says they don't go out in public then:blink:!

And they've been dating for a year, and the Brits were in February, which is when she said she fancied Mika, she'd hardly bring it up if they were dating!

Don't get me wrong, if they are dating, I'll be well happy, then ANDY is ALL mine

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME is that all you think about!:roftl::roftl:

Adele: ready to let new love get to know the real her

Monday August 11th, 2008 at 1:19 pm by Lucy

It looks like Adele might have found some new song-writing inspiration - in the shape of a new boyfriend.

The singer told Cosmopolitan magazine recently: “I’m seeing someone at the moment - let’s just call him Michael - and I’m hoping this time things will be different because he’s not like anyone I’ve dated in the past.

“When I was with my ex-boyfriend I totally changed. I wouldn’t turn up at meetings or go to the studio because we’d had a fight or he wanted to see me. I became ignorant and ungrateful, and I’m scared it could happen again.

“I’ve always had this wall up and I’m frightened of it coming down. With Michael, I want to let myself go and allow him to get to know the real me.”

Has no one else noticed that?? The way she says it, it doesn't seem to me that his name is Michael.........it's just a name she uses to refer to him in the interview..........?

Dems fighting words right there :mf_swordfight:

ON GUARD

Don't get me wrong, if they are dating, I'll be well happy, then ANDY is ALL mine.

Hey, just because he stalks you and films you it doesn't mean the other girls/boys don't have a chance!

Andy is smitten over you rose ... you did at the end of the day share a car with him and if mika and adele are together ... then he cant be serious ... coz im the one with the Big bust on ... :wub2::lmao:

Firstly, sorry I had to reduce the smilies.

Secondly, I think Caz sums it up nicely.

He did ask me to be his Valentine after all:wub2:

the battle royalle begins:mf_rosetinted:

He's old enough.., I didn't say grown-up enough.. :naughty:

In his heart he'll always stay a little child, playing with toys, and opening his birthday present too early. :mf_rosetinted:

If he's not grown up but old, he's still mentally unable to make his own decisions, which means we have to make them for him:mf_rosetinted:

the battle royalle begins:mf_rosetinted:

Children do not fight! Make love and listen to the music:mf_rosetinted: