MIKA's possible girlfriend

mika-obsessive-13

What should Mika and Adele call their twins?  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What should Mika and Adele call their twins?

• Adelka and Madele
    • Zorro and Alice
    • Munchkin and Cupcake Jr
    • Bob Geranium and Adela Pangela
    • Candy and Farfadelle

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, if I would say he was gay, I would just say: He's gay:mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:

It just looked a bit strange on the pic.

It looked strange because he wasn't actually kissing her on the mouth. :naughty: It was a weird moment.

He basically came up to her to kiss her on the cheek, but she wasn't expecting it so she turned her face a bit in surprise. So he ended up kissing her just next to the mouth, at the corner of her lips and cheek. And that was the moment that the photographer snapped the picture. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

It looked strange because he wasn't actually kissing her on the mouth. :naughty: It was a weird moment.

He basically came up to her to kiss her on the cheek, but she wasn't expecting it so she turned her face a bit in surprise. So he ended up kissing her just next to the mouth, at the corner of her lips and cheek. And that was the moment that the photographer snapped the picture. :thumb_yello:

--Jack

I know. Thanks.

oooh, lol, I did:naughty:

good times=]

Michael, Mika, Mica, Pop Star, Pop Tart. It's all the same to me.

lalala=]

Mika....walking with...Adele!!! Scandalous.

hahah *breaks into song* S.C.A.N.D.to the A.to the L.O.U.S. cant handle it, cant handle it, damn mika and adele are so scandalous

Adele Finds Mr. Right…

5f50066d-f.jpg

bb4bd218-b.jpg

d255c94e-6.jpg

d255c94e-6.jpg

[images: Big Pictures/Mr Paparazzi]

Soul singer Adele likes to keep her personal life very private. But lately she’s been yakking all over town about how a new mystery man has changed her life. But unfortunately for us gossipmongers, she’s been exceptionally secretive about her fella’s identity. Funnily enough we spotted Adele out last night with chart-topping singer Mika. Hang on a second, you don’t think that… Mika is the mystery man, do you?! Nah, neither do we, it just doesn’t seem plausible. In a recent interview, Adele said this of her new love:

"I'm seeing someone at the moment - let's just call him Michael - and I'm hoping this time things will be different because he's not like anyone I've dated in the past. I've always had this wall up and I'm frightened of it coming down. With Michael I want to let myself go and allow him to get to know the real me."

Wait a second - Michael, Mika - Could it be?? Nah, we keep going over it in our heads, and still, it’s highly improbable...

found on mr paparazzi;

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post/3620/Adele-Finds-Mr-Right.aspx

OMG, I bet they are dating I have a strong feeling they are and a little feeling that they aren't, IDK! and in the big pic the last one look at Mika's pants you can see a little bumb:blush-anim-cl::wub2: lol! how cute:thumb_yello:

OMG, I bet they are dating I have a strong feeling they are and a little feeling that they aren't, IDK! and in the big pic the last one look at Mika's pants you can see a little bumb:blush-anim-cl::wub2: lol! how cute:thumb_yello:

:roftl: Bet that's exactly what every man wants to hear :naughty::roftl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

They can't be dating! It so ruins my M/A shipping!:shocked:

:naughty:

Girl, I'm so with you there.Mika, don't you dare ruin my fantasy!:naughty:

:roftl:

It's worst than the usual drunk Mika pics we usually see :naughty:

I dunno if they're dating, but for me it'd be bizarre :blink: Maybe what Adele said is a coincidence...

Like my Boyfriend is Ritchie

and my Sister's husband is Ritchie

we have different spouses (ok that came out weird) but the same name.

if the world was more of a celeb world in my area ( stix) then maybe they might get mixed up! my point is! sometimes I hang around my brother in law because he is my friend too! so she might be with a different Michael ! its a very very very very common name!