• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh dear ..... <counts to see if all the MFCers are still here>

It took your whole roof off eeekkkkkk :shocked:, so are you typing now with water dripping on your head :blink:

I checked on all the Florida MFCers and we are all a-okay! :bleh:

I am at work right now... we opened back up today.....

What happened at home was.......

We has wind gusts at over 85 Miles an hour, it lifted our roof.... and cracked the ceiling in the living room from one end to the other..... split in the middle and water started coming out.... we had pots spread out all over the living room to catch the water..... the ceiling is going to cave in at any moment :shocked:

SCARY SCARY NIGHT! :naughty:

I checked on all the Florida MFCers and we are all a-okay! :bleh:

I am at work right now... we opened back up today.....

What happened at home was.......

We has wind gusts at over 85 Miles an hour, it lifted our roof.... and cracked the ceiling in the living room from one end to the other..... split in the middle and water started coming out.... we had pots spread out all over the living room to catch the water..... the ceiling is going to cave in at any moment :shocked:

That really is truely scary .. .phew , Ive just looked on line at the reports and its was mega bad huh:boxed:

That area you live in really gets hit bad :boxed:

That really is truely scary .. .phew , Ive just looked on line at the reports and its was mega bad huh:boxed:

That area you live in really gets hit bad :boxed:

That darn thing turned and came straight for me! *I don't know WHAT she had against me* :naughty: The eye of the storm literally went right over us.... it is weird cause in a Hurricane you get the bad storm and then you get a period where you are *in the eye* and for that time period {depending upon how large the eye is how LONG} it is extremely calm... no rain, no wind.... just silence like everything is standing still. This is why alot of people lose their lives.... they actually go out during this time and start accessing damage and such.... then after the eye passes you get the other half of the storm..... so when you are in the direct path... it is like you get 2 storms cause you experience BOTH sides and beleive me one side is worse then the other!

OMG Holly! So glad you're OK, but your poor house! :shocked:

Hope insurance covers the worst of the damage and that you can

get it fixed pronto!

dcdeb

OMG Holly! So glad you're OK, but your poor house! :shocked:

Hope insurance covers the worst of the damage and that you can

get it fixed pronto!

dcdeb

Yes, all is well that ends well.

Living with pots all over the living room floor in the mean time~~~ :naughty:

I am just keeping my fingers crossed that the roof does not cave in before repairs can be made!!!! Needless to say I am no longer sitting in the living room :roftl: *just in case*

well lets just say missing two days of school for a "tropical storm" was a waste all we got was some rain and a little bit of wind!

Holly i hope everthing is ok down there:wink2:

Yep.... okay! Today's weather sure hasn't improved much!!!! It is REALLY windy and raining off and on off and on off and on.... what a joy to drive home in! :naughty:

Yep.... okay! Today's weather sure hasn't improved much!!!! It is REALLY windy and raining off and on off and on off and on.... what a joy to drive home in! :naughty:

i predict since we are having school tomorrow Fay is just going to turn left and go straight across the state:naughty:

hows your house?

i predict since we are having school tomorrow Fay is just going to turn left and go straight across the state:naughty:

hows your house?

Same! ...and if I have to go to work you have to go to school :bleh:

:roftl::roftl:

well i woke up at noon today so i guess i love sleep to:naughty:

Ahhhh! How nice is that!!! I slept MOST of the day yesterday... so I am good! *for a while* :naughty: I won't be sleepy at Disney World I know that!!! :bleh: