The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

astor, you might want to delete the pic showing your name and address - Mika Mail is a public thread :naughty:

But great MM :thumb_yello:

But maybe strangers will send me nice things? :pinkbow::mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for pointing it out - done. :teehee:

PS. Sorry everyone for the huge pictures.

Inside was an awful lot of glitter :sneaky2:

jewellery (one of the necklaces came with an oyster with a pearl in it, but I haven't opened it yet)

IMGP3029.jpg

That is such a great MM! I have never seen something like that! Great present :thumb_yello: Was that oyster alive? Brrr, how was it to cut it open?

The postman arrived at a ridiculous hour (7.00am) this morning, but it was worth it.

*rolled out of bed*

*rubbed eyes*

*stumbled around trying to find camera*

A cute bear candle. Can't wait to set it on fire, mwahaha.

MM024-Copy.jpg

Aaww, that bear's so cute!

That is such a great MM! I have never seen something like that! Great present :thumb_yello: Was that oyster alive? Brrr, how was it to cut it open?

I've never seen anything like it either - an amazing present.

I think it was a freshwater mussel rather than an oyster, and it was dead (in some sort of preservative liquid) so it opened fairly easily (there was a little tool to prise the shell open).

I've never seen anything like it either - an amazing present.

I think it was a freshwater mussel rather than an oyster, and it was dead (in some sort of preservative liquid) so it opened fairly easily (there was a little tool to prise the shell open).

I wanna try to open one too >.< and get a Pearl!:teehee:

Edit: i should buy one for myself, but it says you only Can give it to a friend:lmfao:

Edited by Hippieibbie

• 2 weeks later...

before the MFC got wonky i posted that i'd like to do Mika Mail again, with someone from Asia, Australia, or Europe (i'm in Nebraska, USA and sorry but i'd like to get out of my own hemisphere this time lol) & aiming to be sent in June-ish. Thanks :)

Sorry but if anyone responded before the posts were lost i didn't see them so plz reply again :doh:

Edited by kreacher

before the MFC got wonky i posted that i'd like to do Mika Mail again, with someone from Asia, Australia, or Europe (i'm in Nebraska, USA and sorry but i'd like to get out of my own hemisphere this time lol) & aiming to be sent in June-ish. Thanks :)

Sorry but if anyone responded before the posts were lost i didn't see them so plz reply again :doh:

I said "what's up" and it was gone so I shall say "what's up Kreacher wanna do MM with me" again :teehee:

I said "what's up" and it was gone so I shall say "what's up Kreacher wanna do MM with me" again :teehee:

YAY! :thumb_yello:

hmmm i just looked into sending a 4 pound package to Vietnam & it could be up to 50 US dollars or so. i'm okay w that, but do you know how much a package to the US costs? i wouldnt want to you be shocked when it's time to send it off lol

hmmm i just looked into sending a 4 pound package to Vietnam & it could be up to 50 US dollars or so. i'm okay w that, but do you know how much a package to the US costs? i wouldnt want to you be shocked when it's time to send it off lol

50 wow :shocked:

I don't know, I'll go to the post this weekend or so. But I don't think that it will cost a lot though.

I don't know, I'll go to the post this weekend or so. But I don't think that it will cost a lot though.

do they have website you can check postage prices? that's what i did lol