Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

but...they will be back, maybe under different identities, maybe without some people even realize it, but they´ll be back, in every line, every concept, youll see, their spirit will haunt the blog im sure.

some comments are very cool , im naive enough to think that he is there for those comments and to exchange and give...though the whole world knows he is a product, he is first a human being who has a myspace and a blog and who appreciates comments just like the rest of us. at least thats what i think and if im wrong, then im wrong.

does anyone like fleet foxes btw?lol

Yep, I do!

Jo Whiley has been playing their song White Winter Hymnal quite a lot, and I'm really into it, it a great song, this was before Mika put them on his vlog, so just for a change I was ahead of him. HA HA!:naughty:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully agree with what Jack and Christine said. I don't see the fuss. I said I found a couple of his blogs were crap, i'll stick to that. Oh and FYI, vix, when my friends do sthg I don't like, I'll tell them, and I expect them to do the same to me, especially when I explicitly ask for feedback. Mika is a big boy I'm sure he's smart enough to read the critics and decide if they're instructive or not, and take lessons outta them, or not. His call.

I don't understand why people need to be so overprotective. He's thick-skinned, give him some credit. When I criticize one of his songs, or blogs, or jackets, i don't want to spoil the others fun, I aint trying to be mean... I just want to express my point of view and I don't expect people to agree with me. Being a fan doesnt mean we have to support everything he does, or does it, if so, i'm a lousy fan, fair enough.

i totally see the fuss, i totally see the point of people who disagree. and i dont see them as overprotective towards mika but i see them as being overpissed by overthinking and overanalizing thats all

now remember, thats what you would say to your FRIENDS and one of them christine just wrote :

*-The last time I checked Mika was not my friend and he's never going to be. I am one of his customers and it doesn't matter how much I like him and support him, that's what the relationship boils down to

-he is there because its an incredidle tool for THEM

- its not a gift to his fans etc.*

so i think thats ok, as customers maybe honesty can be fcked up.

Yep, I do!

Jo Whiley has been playing their song White Winter Hymnal quite a lot, and I'm really into it, it a great song, this was before Mika put them on his vlog, so just for a change I was ahead of him. HA HA!:naughty:

lol, its totally unknown here...i cant believe the name of the people in their songs really, someone on the blog asked about the blue cathedral you can see on sun giant, but it doesnt seem to exist,i was thinking about two i know but some details dont match, do you have any idea?

its weird its a band from seattle,no? it doesnt sound like the old seattle to me, do you know the new seattle? i mean i know some but its different.

lol, its totally unknown here...i cant believe the name of the people in their songs really, someone on the blog asked about the blue cathedral you can see on sun giant, but it doesnt seem to exist,i was thinking about two i know but some details dont match, do you have any idea?

its weird its a band from seattle,no? it doesnt sound like the old seattle to me, do you know the new seattle? i mean i know some but its different.

They are a new band, they are on the SubPop label.

Not sure if their album is out yet, Jo only started playing White Winter Hymnal about 3 months ago.

but...they will be back, maybe under different identities, maybe without some people even realize it, but they´ll be back, in every line, every concept, youll see, their spirit will haunt the blog im sure.

I actually hope they do come back in some guise. That he pursues this concept of an online magazine instead of simply catering to the whims of some hardcore fans. I know we all want to read what he had for breakfast, but there is a much larger audience out there...people who may not even be fans of his music at this stage.

I think that is perhaps a bit too ambitious though and he's got too many other things that should be taking a higher priority. That's what happened to the whole secret society concept and he's got even less time and more responsibilities now.

some comments are very cool , im naive enough to think that he is there for those comments and to exchange and give...though the whole world knows he is a product, he is first a human being who has a myspace and a blog and who appreciates comments just like the rest of us. at least thats what i think and if im wrong, then im wrong.

I think he's there for an exchange and feedback as well. And he probably stopped listening to all the "I <3 u Mika!!! Come to Toronto!!!" rubbish a long time ago. It's not of any use to him, either as a seller of a product or as a human being who wants to share his ideas with people on the internet.

Of course people should not be purposely mean when responding to him, but to be dishonest and offer blind support is pointless. I can't believe he even reads it.

Not sure if their album is out yet, Jo only started playing White Winter Hymnal about 3 months ago.

To be honest, I have heard them played a lot too, and at first I liked them then I heard more from their album and didn't like it so much, so I have kinda liked, then gone off them already. :naughty:

yeah i know they are on subpop and i have all their songs , but i was just wondering if you new other bands from the new scene in seattle....and still no idea about the church/catherdral?

is soko famous where you are btw?

I actually hope they do come back in some guise. That he pursues this concept of an online magazine instead of simply catering to the whims of some hardcore fans. I know we all want to read what he had for breakfast, but there is a much larger audience out there...people who may not even be fans of his music at this stage.

I think that is perhaps a bit too ambitious though and he's got too many other things that should be taking a higher priority. That's what happened to the whole secret society concept and he's got even less time and more responsibilities now.

they will:naughty:

yes i pray to god he will pursue the concept of the online magazine, or something close, if someone has to carry this concept , its him-

and again i will be naive enough to think that the mag will be somthing damn interesting and with high inspirations , not just a maketing strategy, and ill be very honoured to be a reader

yeah i know they are on subpop and i have all their songs , but i was just wondering if you new other bands from the new scene in seattle....and still no idea about the church/catherdral?

is soko famous where you are btw?

I'll have to check into the Catherdral thing.

Soko, I assume you mean Southern Comfort, don't drink it myself, but we've had it here for years.

A.s. i Personally Dont Care If It Was A Fcking Joke Or Not All I Know Is That

I Miss Him Now !!

i miss him too, so what?:blink:

you think this is all my fault?:shocked:

OMG! what did i do:doh:

*goes to delete her posts*

Mika please don't listen to me again!:no:

Mika please do a new blog!:bow:

Mika come to Liechtenstein!:naughty:

PS: THIS IS A JOKE TOO, NOT THAT YOU CARE :rolls_eyes:

lol, yeah sure and i love this name Liechtenstein, id go there just for the name, like einsturzende neubauten

i will ask myself for a new blog,lol, im shamless when it comes to this, im not afraid to be ridiculous

i no it was basically a joke , but then it turned to sthg else, sthg that wasnt funny at all, but hey its better to try, i often try to be funny myself and most of the time its a pure failure, (here at least)...but i think its worth trying though, so the joke part was a nice try...but...

thats all ok and over now anyway just let discuss rain

P.S.it almost made me cried that someone went to the hayward gallery, that was the best part of this thread, really

@rak, no i meant soko, the singer,lol but thats ok

PS: THIS IS A JOKE TOO, NOT THAT YOU CARE

lol, yeah sure and i love this name Liechtenstein, id go there just for the name, like einsturzende neubauten

i will ask myself for a new blog,lol, im shamless when it comes to this, im not afraid to be ridiculous

i no it was basically a joke , but then it turned to sthg else, sthg that wasnt funny at all, but hey its better to try, i often try to be funny myself and most of the time its a pure failure, (here at least)...but i think its worth trying though, so the joke part was a nice try...but...

thats all ok and over now anyway just let discuss rain

P.S.it almost made me cried that someone went to the hayward gallery, that was the best part of this thread, really

@rak, no i meant soko, the singer,lol but thats ok

Well you both make me laugh.

Is that wrong?:mf_rosetinted:

Huzzah! :yay:

Maybe he's trying to avoid the PC to focus on his work? I think that's what some of us do to survive in our real life :naughty:

Mika please don't listen to me again!

Mika please do a new blog!

Mika come to Liechtenstein!

PS: THIS IS A JOKE TOO, NOT THAT YOU CARE :rolls_eyes:

Dilek, are you losing your mind too?? :boxed:

I like you explaining in big letters. But I think one day will be a fan from Liechtenstein here! And you'll have to change the country...

There's a lot of countries with MFC fans that Mika didn't go to perform... (I'll provide 1 example of each one...don't worry, Argentina and Brazil don't appear, he told us he'll come here)

Trinidad y Tobago (kavi), Costa Rica (guapo!), Honduras (samantha who), Serbia (Vedrana), Uruguay (La_Grinch), Egypt (Lilly), Estonia (-LolllipopGirl-), Russia (LenaMik) , Iceland (sonjalovestoday), Romania (vanessa), Hungary (suzie), Czech republic (Barunka), Slovakia (sunshine18), Finland (anzuzu), new Zealand (rosinakiwi), Slovenia (annabelle) ,Colombia (KaryLovesMika!), Venezuela (MaryMikaFans),Poland (Grace Ally), Mexico ( ~Ana~), Peru (Juliana_penniman), Southafrica (Mika Freaka)...etc etc

even Turkey! (dilek):naughty:

Not mentioning Australia, they have a well known history about inviting Mika to go there...:mf_rosetinted: You'll make Mika go to Liechtenstein and not Australia? what a waste of universal energy :roftl:

Mika is a big boy I'm sure he's smart enough to read the critics and decide if they're instructive or not, and take lessons outta them, or not. His call.

Being a fan doesnt mean we have to support everything he does, or does it, if so, i'm a lousy fan, fair enough.

I lost count of how many times those thing were told in the last 3 months...

Oh......and whilst I'm in rant mode....

You don't get to produce the kind of individual and fresh work that Mika does by being into ordinary things......his points of reference are going to be very random, varied and oddball.

If he was watching very ordinary TV, regular music videos, reading mainstream magazines...he'd have a job in a bank and be saving up for his next holiday to Ibiza!

He is who he is because of the things that interest and excite him.

If they're not your taste then you too probably work in an office and are saving for your once a year fun in the sun!

It's OK....you're not being relied upon to produce another multi million selling album.....he is! No pressure there then! :blink:

Wow...that's the Mika spirit! :punk: Well done!

I'm sure that he'd be proud of statements like these.

Tshirt anyone?:naughty:

Why do I have a funny feeling that Mika might have stumbled into this thread:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Or maybe he is just busy and actually keeping to his word about no blogs in August.

He probably didn't feel like blogging anymore anyway, now that the first thrill of it is over. Not for two weeks or so. This thread probably was started just in time to prevent him from feeling bad for taking a break. :bleh:

As long as he doesn't send in the clowns a.k.a. guest bloggers again... :roftl:

He probably didn't feel like blogging anymore anyway, now that the first thrill of it is over. Not for two weeks or so. This thread probably was started just in time to prevent him from feeling bad for taking a break. :bleh:

As long as he doesn't send in the clowns a.k.a. guest bloggers again... :roftl:

yeah, probably.

I don't mind all that much though, It was nice to be gone a whole week and realise you've only missed 2 blogs, rather than 22:naughty:

though when you are online and there is none there, it's a whole different feeling:bleh:

I'd be so curious as to what "Juvonne" might blog about if they came back:lmao: