Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... I'm still as excited as I was the first day. I'm always checking Mikasounds and feel really happy when he posts something new, no matter what it is, cause he's at least taking time to do that. What other artists do that??? Not many of them, for sure.

And I can asure you, the ones who are so far from Mika, like me, find this gesture of him very nice and beautiful.

I'm sorry, I completely disagree with the inicial post of the thread. Is it serious? :boxed:

But it's just what I feel. :wink2:

Why can you people never be satisfied ????????

you want blogs.....you get them.....now you don't want them so frequently.....what is MIKA! suppose to do????

He will never satisfy everyone, all the time (this he needs to learn!) but FFS he is trying his best.....the REAL braces.....the wild hair (that looks like mine before I straighten it)no "granny" hair anymore....even to wearing his cartoon pants again 'cos everyone loved them...now the blogs!!!! next it will be moans about it not being a vlog about coffee why is it always tea with him......

I agree the moans about NOT getting something everyday is getting annoying and tedious. People forget he has a life of his own!!!! You would think that HE was in charge of when he decides to blog not on the fans....DEMANDING them....but he is trying to do the right thing...again!!!

Give the guy a break!!!!!!

I am sure once the appeal of his nice, new, shiny blog has lost its edge and fans realise he is too busy to blog everyday and have some patience, things will get evened out and be fine again.

xxx

I'm sorry, I completely disagree with the inicial post of the thread. Is it serious? :boxed::wink2:

Yep! But you're completely welcome to love all his blogs! That's very nice of you.

I can't believe 3 people voted against the tea blog idea though. How could anyone? :tears: How can you go on a Mika forum and not get giddy at the idea of a tea blog?

Mika, I hope you ignore those three and look at all the other numbers! Seriously, I've already started drafting my "complimentary-Mika-thread" and I don't want all those warm fuzzy sentiments to go to waste! I promise not one of my complimentary observations will have to do with you being sooooo hot or anything like that. Tea blog, plz plz plz.

--Jack

Yep! But you're completely welcome to love all his blogs! That's very nice of you.

I can't believe 3 people voted against the tea blog idea though. How could anyone? :tears: How can you go on a Mika forum and not get giddy at the idea of a tea blog?

Mika, I hope you ignore those three and look at all the other numbers! Seriously, I've already started drafting my "complimentary-Mika-thread" and I don't want all those warm fuzzy sentiments to go to waste! I promise not one of my complimentary observations will have to do with you being sooooo hot or anything like that. Tea blog, plz plz plz.

--Jack

Oh no, I would definitely love a Tea blog, hihi. :thumb_yello:

By the way, as you can tell by the last sentence of my original post, I totally wasn't starting this thread to get people to talk trash about Mika's blogs. I honestly thought I'd be the only one, and I thought it was rather funny of me to feel this way considering I am someone who's a professed Mika fan.

So I thought I'd entertain people with my weirdness. :naughty:

But apparently I am not so weird... :angel_not:

Anyway, far as I'm concerned, this thread is now about getting Mika to tea-blog!!

And as I said, if he does, I will post a super-positive thread.

--Jack

I enjoy his blogging, I don't expect all his blogs to grip me with equal interest and I don't expect him to blog every day, I am just happy when he DOES blog, I like the randomness of his blogs.

He isn't my teacher so I don't want or expect him to educate me, but I will check out things he is interested in and shows us, if I like it fine, but I would have to be REALLY interested in it to go out of my way to incorporate it into my own life, so far that's not happened.

It annoys me when people try to make THEIR comments HUUUGE when they reply in the hope he will notice theirs and read it, or fill it with stupid hearts and crap. Yes I have added the odd random reply to his blogs, but I would be surprised if he trawled his way through the 50 million replies he gets to most of them anyway to read ANY of them.

anyway, about a tea blog, if he did one I would watch or read it, but but I am sure he did a tea blog aaages ago while eating scones and jam and cream, so what more can he do with a tea blog, tiz been done. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

ps.I also can't be bothered to come on MFC and discuss in detail his blogs, I just like to hear from him when he chooses to get "in touch".

I think many of us have just gotten too picky :thumbdown: He gives us blogs, they're his blogs, he posts what he wants in them. If you don't like them, then don't watch/read them! It seems pretty simple to me... That's my opinion.

He controls his blogs, not us. If you want him to post something else, too bad! He has posted many interesting things, and he's posting them to share them with us and maybe we can get into what he posts too. Whining about what he posts in them isn't going to get anyone anywhere. All it does is make more threads with more complaining and conflicts. That's what running through my mind anyway :bleh:

I agree completely with daisylou by the way. :groovy:

anyway, about a tea blog, if he did one I would watch or read it, but but I am sure he did a tea blog aaages ago while eating scones and jam and cream, so what more can he do with a tea blog, tiz been done. :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

I want him to show us in detail just how he makes his tea! After going on for ages about how picky he is about the process, and how picky he is about his tea, I think it could be fun to see it shown step-by-step. A Tour of Tea.

--Jack

I enjoy his blogging, I don't expect all his blogs to grip me with equal interest and I don't expect him to blog every day, I am just happy when he DOES blog, I like the randomness of his blogs.

He isn't my teacher so I don't want or expect him to educate me, but I will check out things he is interested in and shows us, if I like it fine, but I would have to be REALLY interested in it to go out of my way to incorporate it into my own life, so far that's not happened.

It annoys me when people try to make THEIR comments HUUUGE when they reply in the hope he will notice theirs and read it, or fill it with stupid hearts and crap. Yes I have added the odd random reply to his blogs, but I would be surprised if he trawled his way through the 50 million replies he gets to most of them anyway to read ANY of them.

ps.I also can't be bothered to come on MFC and discuss in detail his blogs, I just like to hear from him when he chooses to get "in touch".

I agree!

There's no need to make things to appear more difficult than they really are.:thumb_yello:

I want him to show us in detail just how he makes his tea! After going on for ages about how picky he is about the process, and how picky he is about his tea, I think it could be fun to see it shown step-by-step. A Tour of Tea.

--Jack

Oh I can tell you a lot about making tea the proper way.:naughty:

It has nothing to do about being picky, we tea people have a hard time in this world of coffee, believe me!:roftl:

--Jack

hmm unless he dressed up as a bear/clown/bunny or some other dodgy costume while doing it how is he gonna make THAT interesting, CUP/TEABAG/WATER mix together voila cup of tea.

Now if he were to bake the actual scones, then surely THAT would hold our interest far longer.:bleh:

...I really kind of want him to go away.

Well. Actually I've been listening to his music more lately. I haven't played LiCM in a while, and a few days ago I took it out of my CD pile and put it back in my car player, so I've been listening to it every day (I commute). It's good, and I like being able to listen to it again with fresh ears and find that I still love it. So, I'm not saying I'm tired of his music or anything.

But this blog thing, I just want him to shut up. Not entirely, but I find myself cringing when I see new posts on the blog thread, thinking, "oh geez, did he post another one already? I hope not." I go to Mikasounds, wait for it to load... and am filled with relief when I see that there's no new blog.

I like to have a little space! I want to discuss Mika-related stuff without his constant meddling and interruption. I can't handle having to keep up with his minutiae every day. I think a blog a week would be good, let us breathe a little!!

Also, I think he could benefit by being a little more selective about what he posts. He could at least try to be a little entertaining, to consider whether what he's writing will actually interest his audience. The videoblogs tend to accomplish this more than the text ones. I like the text ones a lot when they're done well, but not when it seems like they're there for the sake of filling up space, or because he had some random thought flitting through his mind for a second and happened to be near a laptop. For Pete's sake, Mika, I don't care that you got a comic book or a new toy unless you tell me something interesting enough about it to make me care.

Anyone with me? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

...I thought not. :naughty:

--Jack

Jack,

I don't really understand. If you don't want there to be a new blog, why do you go and check MS to see if there is one?

And I think it's not possible that everything he posts will interest everyone all the time. Because everyone is different and has different interests.

I'm happy that he has this blog and that he posts there for the fans. About the amount of posting: that's something he has to decide and not we. :wink2:

Jack,

I don't really understand. If you don't want there to be a new blog, why do you go and check MS to see if there is one?

And I think it's not possible that everything he posts will interest everyone all the time. Because everyone is different and has different interests.

I'm happy that he has this blog and that he posts there for the fans. About the amount of posting: that's something he has to decide and not we. :wink2:

Hear Hear :thumb_yello:

Um ,haha, I agree to be honest. I hardly EVER check his blog because I am no longer so obsessed with Mika so much that I care to know all of his interests today. For the people who are still entertained by his blogs where he talks about his fave shows or whatever, the blogs are good tho.

I think many of us have just gotten too picky :thumbdown: He gives us blogs, they're his blogs, he posts what he wants in them. If you don't like them, then don't watch/read them! It seems pretty simple to me... That's my opinion.

He controls his blogs, not us. If you want him to post something else, too bad! He has posted many interesting things, and he's posting them to share them with us and maybe we can get into what he posts too. Whining about what he posts in them isn't going to get anyone anywhere. All it does is make more threads with more complaining and conflicts. That's what running through my mind anyway :bleh:

I agree completely with daisylou by the way. :groovy:

Well of course it is completely preposterous of me to act like I have any authority in telling him what to blog about, or to complain about something everyone's been begging him to do for ages! It is absolutely ridiculous! That was really part of the joke. :cool: Not that I didn't mean what I said, but I absolutely recognize the intense sillyness of it, and that was what I was sharing with y'all.

--Jack

:sad:

I like the blog. And I love when he posts on it. And of course he can post whatever he likes when ever he likes. But have you (not directed at anyone in particular) never woken up/come home and loaded Mikasounds and thought ":shocked::shocked::shocked: - WHAT!? 3 new blogs? Mika! Get a grip! You'll be the end of me!"

:naughty:?

Well of course it is completely preposterous of me to act like I have any authority in telling him what to blog about, or to complain about something everyone's been begging him to do for ages! It is absolutely ridiculous! That was really part of the joke. :cool: Not that I didn't mean what I said, but I absolutely recognize the intense sillyness of it, and that was what I was sharing with y'all.

--Jack

Exactly! It's not some campaign to get Mika to change his blog writing method, you just wrote out the crazy thinking that goes through your head sometimes. And call me :insane: because it just happens to have gone through mine too :naughty:

I like that he blogs. But some of them bore me a bit. I prefer the video ones I think, and then especially the gig ones. He whines too much. I don't want to see him whining that much.

I don't care how many blogs he post. I rather have 1 blog a week wich interests me, than *insert big number* blogs a day that are quite boring.

Some blogs just look as if he just posted them to fill space.

I like that he blogs. But some of them bore me a bit. I prefer the video ones I think, and then especially the gig ones. He whines too much. I don't want to see him whining that much.

I don't care how many blogs he post. I rather have 1 blog a week wich interests me, than *insert big number* blogs a day that are quite boring.

Some blogs just look as if he just posted them to fill space.

Yeah, I agree!

But the whining amuses me. The whining can stay :naughty:

Yeah, I agree!

But the whining amuses me. The whining can stay :naughty:

It depends on what kind of whining, and the amount of it:naughty:

But sometimes he just annoys me! As if he's like, my little brother or something. Do you know that feeling?:naughty:

I like Mika's blog, yes there are posts that interest me less then others but i am still enjoying checking mikasounds every other day and see what's new.

My question is, if his blogs annoy you so much, why bother checking the mikasounds website? you can easily avoid it, just don't go there.