MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now question...what options for inhabiting are there in the period? As in,I need to sleep somewhere that's far away from the night sky

YOU CAN BUNK WITH US!!!

We have room for another one, we have a family room ;-)

Yes besides, if I have an exam then, I can just take my books with my and study in a dark corner:mf_rosetinted:

Now, Patriiiiieees wanna be my roommate? Who else?:roftl:

I'm not sure if I can make it too,but maybe Starrats,Biekje,you and me can share a room together! :punk:

I'm gonna come no matter what. I ain't called Ingie for nuthin'. Gonna bother my mentor tomorrow:mf_rosetinted:

:yay::woot_jump:

I'm not sure if I can make it too,but maybe Starrats,Biekje,you and me can share a room together! :punk:

Go Wendy!!!! Really hope you can make it!!! :punk:

I'm still working on it too. I really want to come but like I said, November is a bit of a problematic month for me for a few reasons. December would have been better but well... December starts on the Monday after the weekend - so who knows. :wink2:

Accommodation will be a last minute decision for me though, but I'm happy if I can make it anyway.

I'm still working on it too. I really want to come but like I said, November is a bit of a problematic month for me for a few reasons. December would have been better but well... December starts on the Monday after the weekend - so who knows. :wink2:

Accommodation will be a last minute decision for me though, but I'm happy if I can make it anyway.

Yeah this would be great Blue .. try and Luke there huh huh huh :wink2:

Glad you're coming Ingie... who's your mentor..... lol

Im curious tooo :naughty:

I wanna come too :biggrin2:

but...my mum...as usual:thumbdown:

Can't you bring her too? She can then see how "normal" we are :mf_rosetinted:

Yes.... some of us are quite normal..... *Puts normal Oldling head back on*

We even have proper jobs.... :punk:

Can't you bring her too? She can then see how "normal" we are :mf_rosetinted:

Yes.... some of us are quite normal..... *Puts normal Oldling head back on*

We even have proper jobs.... :punk:

I wish I could do that, but I have three brothers ans sisters she has to take care of:naughty: but I have a job, so I make my own money. I think it's a good arguement to tell her I can spend my money on whatever I like :blush-anim-cl: I could go saturday morning, go back on sunday, and go to school on monday...:mf_rosetinted: If I can make it...

She thinks everyone here is too obsessed, when I say...everyone one is like 16/17/18 she will say...'then there are no adults!! you can't go!' but when I tell her there are people with the age of 25/30 she thinks they are strange and acting like a 12 year old:blush-anim-cl:

I wish I could do that, but I have three brothers ans sisters she has to take care of:naughty: but I have a job, so I make my own money. I think it's a good arguement to tell her I can spend my money on whatever I like :blush-anim-cl: I could go saturday morning, go back on sunday, and go to school on monday...:mf_rosetinted: If I can make it...

She thinks everyone here is too obsessed, when I say...everyone one is like 16/17/18 she will say...'then there are no adults!! you can't go!' but when I tell her there are people with the age of 25/30 she thinks they are strange and acting like a 12 year old:blush-anim-cl:

Awwww... no I'm 34 and I'm not acting like a 12 year old.... Late teens at least..... :thumb_yello:

No seriously though... you would be taken care of .... if she was worried.... I go to London all the time on my own ..... to gigs and stuff.... If you're with the right people you'll be fine.... :wink2:

I am 48!!!! :roftl::roftl:

One of my daughters is a member here - but is hardly ever on - I have

four other children who think I am mad - but I don't mind!! :naughty:

I don't drink, and rarely go out - this is my one treat for myself!!!

Awwww... no I'm 34 and I'm not acting like a 12 year old.... Late teens at least..... :thumb_yello:

No seriously though... you would be taken care of .... if she was worried.... I go to London all the time on my own ..... to gigs and stuff.... If you're with the right people you'll be fine.... :wink2:

I'm gonna make a plan, so I have an answer to all her arguements why I can't go. and if she doubts I'll let her on the mfc, or I'll let her talk to Fd on msn...so she will see how 'normal' everyone is. :thumb_yello:

I'm gonna ask her tonight, I'll buy her some flowers on my way home...so she'll be in a good mood:naughty:

I'm gonna make a plan, so I have an answer to all her arguements why I can't go. and if she doubts I'll let her on the mfc, or I'll let her talk to Fd on msn...so she will see how 'normal' everyone is. :thumb_yello:

I'm gonna ask her tonight, I'll buy her some flowers on my way home...so she'll be in a good mood:naughty:

She can talk to me as well if she wants - Fred, Deb, Niki27, Queenie etc

have all met me - and can vouch for me!! :thumb_yello: