MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I'll be able to make it. Flights are so expensive - especially on a weekend - so I'd rather not go there just for a night. I need some other things to do near the date, and if that sorts out I'll be there. I want to go to London one more time this year. I've been saving money all summer for it, 'cause I'll have a mission there when the time is right! I'm just not sure if it will be right when you have the Christmas party. :sad:

of course me too... and remember our first meeting the november of last year!!! :punk:

We can celebrate our anniversary, Kath and me are celebrating our birthdays.

Oh dear, I can see me getting a bit drunk and doing something silly, LOL!

Liverpool St (or Brig O Doon as I like to call it) is more city centre, but Convent Garden is West End, most of the entertainment is in the West End, cinemas, restaurants, theatres, clubs - the city is the financial district, more for working.

Me too:roftl: (honestly Wendi............we WILL be sensible when in control of your chair...........but get those airbags installed just in case!) .......I still remember my trousers falling down as I crossed the road in Glasgow!:roftl:

We do you pick Covent Garden while another hotel as London Liverpool Street is cheaper and closer to the city centre?

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/saver_search.php?action=search&tab=list&source=XX&search_for=PROM3&checkInDate=28%2F11%2F2008&locpostText=london

As Bab says, it is nearer to the entertainment and Covent Garden is LOVELY! A lot of us are staying for just one night so a tripple room at £105 between three does not work out too expensive. However, I am sure we will end up in a few different hotels

Liverpool St (or Brig O Doon as I like to call it) is more city centre, but Convent Garden is West End, most of the entertainment is in the West End, cinemas, restaurants, theatres, clubs - the city is the financial district, more for working.

Ah okay!

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

Please get as drunk as you want.... it's Christmas.... technically.... and if it's your birthdays.... double the reason ..... double the fun.... :thumb_yello:

Never mind my previous post, she's not allowed to come because her dad says we can also interview English people in Holland...What the Josh:mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna discuss it now with my mother, my mentor said I might not have an exam that day so I can stay til the first

Mother said I should book now but my fellow Dutchies go to damn early so I'm not sure if I can be in Amsterdam by then:roftl:

Complications...

Just book............then you will HAVE to be there!:naughty: