You're a Mika fan when family accepts the fact of your "marriage" with Mika and doesn't even bother to talk you out of your very impossible dream. Oh! And when you wear a ring saying its the engangement ring...:bleh:

:shocked::shocked:

That's the reason for which he doesn't blog, huh? :naughty:

that was awesome, by the way! Genuine Mikafan!!!! :lmao:

A little tip:wink2: from one foreigner to another:

If you have some kind of “Office program” on your computer you can set it to English and get a lot of help that way!:thumb_yello:

But I assure you, living on this site for a couple of years does wonders to anyone’s English!:naughty:

Thanks again :thumb_yello:

I just want to be sure that everyboby understand what I want to say , not something other :naughty:

You know you're a mika fan when ... you have just said 'Je suis un ane' to a friend and they have no idea what it means while you laugh to yourself

I do that all the time. :naughty:

When you get a tattoo (permenently attached to your body :sneaky2: ) based on Mika/Mika related things. :mf_rosetinted:

mytattoo.jpg

Aw, that's awesome!

I understand you perfectly! :wink2:

So do I... If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have known English wasn't your first language!

:aah:

I understand you perfectly!

Yeah! :groovy: I made some progress I think :biggrin2:

Waou! Beautiful tattoo Purplegrape :thumb_yello:

Edit! Thanks Bonzaboy :teehee:

Edited by Mlx

i don't know what the sneezing thing is about

:tears:

i'm such a bad fan :mf_rosetinted:

Yup, got it done yesterday :aah:

:crybaby:

i still don't know what's the sneezing thing about...

oops sorry :blush-anim-cl:

well, y'know in love today, the lyrics go :

i've been crying for so long, fighting tears just to carry on, but now, but now, it's gone away .

i think :blink::naughty:

understand? i can explain the rest if you want :wink2:

oops sorry :blush-anim-cl:

well, y'know in love today, the lyrics go :

i've been crying for so long, fighting tears just to carry on, but now, but now, it's gone away .

i think :blink::naughty:

understand? i can explain the rest if you want :wink2:

:doh::naughty: i got it now.

thanks!

Just as some background: it is supposedly bad luck to not name a gnome right away. So, when you get it, you're supposed to give it a name.

You know you're a Mika fan when you're watching LA Ink and get excited when Kat Von D names the gnome (the woman she's doing a tattoo on is getting one of a garden gnome) Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

when you go shopping with your mom, and buy a very colorful bag for you,and your mother say you: "you bought it,beacuase it has a Mika's style ,didn't you??":shocked:

(and of course... she's right):blush-anim-cl::teehee::roftl:

when you go shopping with your mom, and buy a very colorful bag for you,and your mother say you: "you bought it,beacuase it has a Mika's style ,didn't you??":shocked:

(and of course... she's right):blush-anim-cl::teehee::roftl:

I know what you mean! I have been there but in time my mum got used to it....:aah: She knows I am rarely interested in black&white clothes...

You're know you're a Mika fan when you're watching TV and the fashion/beauty special is about vintage glamour and when the make-up artist mentions Grace Kelly and talks about her beauty you do this: :naughty:.

I've done that few days ago!!! :lmao: I had this dumb smile across my face like: :freak: <<<lovin' this guy!!! :roftl:

When you constantly check the TV menu to see if that episode of Graham Norton with Mika is coming on BBC America. Then, when you see that it is, you spit on yourself because you are so excited, and you stay up till 2 AM to see it, even though you could watch it on youtube anytime.

You know you're a Mika fan when you used to love dark colours but now strive to be colourful because Mika has brought colour into your life. I still think that there are some very beautiful deep and dark colours, but I really do like the brightness.

You know you're a Mika fan when you used to love dark colours but now strive to be colourful because Mika has brought colour into your life. I still think that there are some very beautiful deep and dark colours, but I really do like the brightness.

AH! I am not the only one! haha.

I guess you know you are a Mika fan when you bought white sneakers with a little silver and gold in it....