YKYAMF when you get so absorbed into his songs that you forget to breathe in the meanwhile :hypo: (happened to me last night while listening to Over My Shoulder)

Yes, Over My Shoulder is heartbreaking :sad:

YKYAMF when you start planning your second Mika gig next year, even if you know he may never come back to your country (:tears:). For example, you're thinking about buying a camera just because of that concert and you already know which songs you are going to film and when you will just take photos :naughty:

YKYAMF when you get so absorbed into his songs that you forget to breathe in the meanwhile :hypo: (happened to me last night while listening to Over My Shoulder)

YKYAMFW you are at your pilates class and you forget to breath correctly cause you are thinking of Mika :wub2:

YKYAMFW you are at your pilates class and you forget to breath correctly cause you are thinking of Mika :wub2:

... when you´re trying to pass your last most important exam, you chose the worst theme from all of them and you just.. DON´T CARE :aah: you think of mika instead working :mf_rosetinted:

... you dream that elle me dit is #1 in the UK charts.:biggrin2: And you wake up next morning and run to your pc to confirm that. And it's so heartbreaking when you realize it was just a dream. :tears:

...there is that guy at school that really looks like Mika and every time you come across him you start smiling like an idiot:biggrin2: and when he looks at you at some point you go like :fisch:.

(It gets really weird when he smiles back:boxed:)

... you spend a whole year arguing with your friends on whether Mika, Robbie Williams or Robert pattinson is the most perfect man in the universe. We all know who is but... nevermind.

Edited by RanitoLito

• 3 weeks later...
YKYAMFW one of the events for next weekend is celebrating Mika's bday :teehee:

My brother was like 'WTF!?' when I told him :roftl:

YKYAMFW you make an event on facebook - celebration of Mika´s bday.

you invite your 4 very bestfriends. and they accept, even if there´s written - come dressed like Mika as much as possible, bring your foam sweets so you can play chubby bunny and some helium balloons so we can sing Grace Kelly like Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

Dunno if I ever posted this one:

YKYAMFW you are so boring studying, with a highlighter in you hand and you start making Mikaish drawings on your body and writting I ♥ Mika all over yourself :roftl::roftl:

exactly!!! :aah:

YKYAMFW everybody is wishing you a happy MIKA'S birthday:teehee:

and

YKYAMFW your mobile number is written in your friends mobile's as " M I K A " :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you answer the phone with "Is that you on the phone?"

YKYAMFW you convince your dad to carry a picture of Mika in his wallet (it's the Hugo Boss ad, he's looking for it for me :roftl:)

I have my pic with him with my documents :wub2:

I have that pic everywhere actually :mf_rosetinted: