...Not "when" but "because": because my 2 years old son use the world "Mika" to ask me to turn on the stereo to listen music :wub2:

aww that's so cute:blush-anim-cl:my niece (she's also 2) absolutely loves the video from Lollipop, and when she hears the song she starts dancing:roftl: so,

YKYAMF when your two years old niece knows Lollipop by heart, and when she hears it she starts dancing:roftl:

yKYAMF WHEN YOU HAVE 'Ring Ring' as your ringtone

My husband had it as a ringtone for almost a year :thumb_yello:

...Not "when" but "because": because my 2 years old son use the world "Mika" to ask me to turn on the stereo to listen music :wub2:

My son does almost the same - from his 1y.o

He refuses to listen to other music than Mika :shocked: and I don't know what to do, because we can listen in a car only to Mika so my husband will be fed up with it soon

YKYAMFW your parents correct other people when they say something incorrect about Mika, because you've told them his life history 10+ times :aah:

+1:roftl::roftl:

YKYAMF when you wish your bestfriend "sweet dreams" and "are made of this" comes to your mind:roftl:

Edited by doll_of_death

YKYAMF when you made this pic for WonkaLand

Untitled-7.png

:mf_rosetinted:

WIN!!!!!!:roftl:

YKYAMF when Mika's all your tumblr is full of his gorgeous face ;)

YKYAMF when your sister offers to go with you to his next concert in her (very soon) college town :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW the teacher asks you to come to the blackboard to take notes and when she tells you to write ΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΚΑ (which means, economical) you end up writing ΟΙΚΟΝOMIKA

YKYAMFW you're at the blackboard (once again) to solve a maths problem and when you hear two girls singing Lollipop you shout ' I'm going to sue(?) them for copyright infringement! I'm the only person allowed to sing MIKA in this school!'

YKYAMFW the teacher asks you to come to the blackboard to take notes and when she tells you to write ΟΙΚΟΝΟΜΙΚΑ (which means, economical) you end up writing ΟΙΚΟΝOMIKA

YKYAMFW you're at the blackboard (once again) to solve a maths problem and when you hear two girls singing Lollipop you shout ' I'm going to sue(?) them for copyright infringement! I'm the only person allowed to sing MIKA in this school!

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Super

YKYAMFW you're at the blackboard (once again) to solve a maths problem and when you hear two girls singing Lollipop you shout ' I'm going to sue(?) them for copyright infringement! I'm the only person allowed to sing MIKA in this school!'

my friend did almost the same :roftl: she erased blackboard (there was "economic" and other such words, in our language ekonomika) and she just erased ekono. so left just mika :roftl: