Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he didn't approve my comment again!:thumbdown:

and i'm sure there wasn't any bad word in it:sneaky2:

He didn't approve mine either...and my comment was full of words of support :glasses3: but I know he approves comments for about every two-three days,so our comments will be approved....one day...

But I mean it. Mika :kaf: ignored my comment. I don't think I will get over this anytime soon. Not this week anyway :sneaky2:

maybe that helps:naughty:

I'm frustrated that I can only see the top half of the pic on my phone!

What I can see is very interesting and colourful.

And I swear Mika has some sort of "Rose is going out/to bed" radar, 'cause he ALWAYS blogs just after I do either one.

Stop toying with me man!!! LOL!

I'm frustrated that I can only see the top half of the pic on my phone!

What I can see is very interesting and colourful.

And I swear Mika has some sort of "Rose is going out/to bed" radar, 'cause he ALWAYS blogs just after I do either one.

Stop toying with me man!!! LOL!

Radar..:roftl: Oh Rose that made me LOL!

Is it just me or does the "HOME" drawing remind anyone of "School House Rock". Sorry - it was a North American (tv show?) in the 80s. :naughty:

Yes, it struck me, too, Suzy! :thumb_yello:

and can anyone read the tiny words coming out of the box??? i read innocent on the floor, is it?

i read "sometimes, always, innocent, loot, at"

I think it's "lost" not loot :) And I see zoo, shell, forever, and maybe love...

Not that I'm scrutinizing the picture or anything... :naughty:

Yes, it struck me, too, Suzy! :thumb_yello:

I think it's "lost" not loot :) And I see zoo, shell, forever, and maybe love...

Not that I'm scrutinizing the picture or anything... :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: yeah... lost makes alot more sense then loot!!! duh!!! :bleh:

Is word girl DYSLEXIC???

"Letters were all she had.

For the words weren't always her's

as in Wikipedia:

"Dyslexia is most commonly characterized by difficulties with learning how to decode words, to spell, and to read accurately and fluently........Dyslexic individuals often have difficulty "breaking the code" of sound-letter association (the alphabetic principle), and they may also reverse or transpose letters when writing or confuse letters such as b, d, p, q, especially in childhood. However, dyslexia is not a visual problem that involves reading letters or words backwards or upside down, nor are such reversals a defining characteristic of dyslexia.."

Edited by willywonka
keyboard typing mistake lol

Is word girl DYSLEXIC???

"Letters were all she had.

For the words weren't always her's

as in Wikipedia:

"Dyslexia is most commonly characterized by difficulties with learning how to decode words, to spell, and to read accurately and fluently........Dyslexic individuals often have difficulty "breaking the code" of sound-letter association (the alphabetic principle), and they may also reverse or transpose letters when writing or confuse letters such as b, d, p, q, especially in childhood. However, dyslexia is not a visual problem that involves reading letters or words backwards or upside down, nor are such reversals a defining characteristic of dyslexia.."

I think just Mika is :roftl: