Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's odd he didn't approve any comment at all..

it may be actually someone from his record company/staff posted the blog (same words as the one we got, so some sorta "official" one.. ugh, bad choice for words, I know.. :boxed:). the pics and everything looks like a press release or smt.

I may be wrong though. just guessing.

it may be actually someone from his record company/staff posted the blog (same words as the one we got, so some sorta "official" one.. ugh, bad choice for words, I know.. :boxed:). the pics and everything looks like a press release or smt.

Maybe he was too lazy to write another message?:naughty:

Comments have been approved now :thumb_yello:

I think I have an idea why my comment didn´t approve. I told him yesterday that I like the trailer very much but he put the trailer today on MS. Maybe the other comment mentioned the trailer too and didn´t appear for this reason ? Do you think I could be right?

I think I have an idea why my comment didn´t approve. I told him yesterday that I like the trailer very much but he put the trailer today on MS. Maybe the other comment mentioned the trailer too and didn´t appear for this reason ? Do you think I could be right?

Perhaps this was the reason for - I think that I have written a good comment to his drawing, but he or his team has not approved it, too. But I had also mentionned the trailer.... ohoh, there is a strong watching eye to our comments ;):naughty:

Do we know what the difference is between the standard and deluxe

editions are?

Hi Wendi

well ...I got the deluxe of the Live ICM

and it was like a hard book with a few photograph pictures of the show but the dvd was exactly the same.

I thought that was the only way you bought that dvd but Martin said he hadn't seen that one...and pretended to steal it the cheeky monkey! :roftl:

I got a promo of the last DVD on Ebay so was none the wiser. Am gonna go for the deluxe again tho :thumb_yello:

xxx

Hi Avoca,

this comment is a new comment for the trailer. My missed comment was written yesterday about the drawing and at least I mentioned the trailer. This one was´nt approved. But now I wrote a new one about the drawing....:wink2:

Can someone tell me what I can do to get the signaturepicture a little bit bigger, I ´m too stupid....

Edited by Sabine64

Hi Avoca,

this comment is a new comment for the trailer. My missed comment was written yesterday about the drawing and at least I mentioned the trailer. This one was´nt approved. But now I wrote a new one about the drawing....:wink2:

Can someone tell me what I can do to get the signaturepicture a little bit bigger, I ´m too stupid....

how to enlarge the pic, you mean? or upload it bigger? if ya need to make the pic bigger and have no photoshop, you can pm it to me and I'll do it for you. :wink2:

and you are not stupid :sneaky2: