PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW photo!!!!!!!!! with KATY

katydid1994

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First up, can I say that I think I Kissed A Girl is a crap song... and it's kind of pointless (to me, anyways... who really cares! There are a few of us who have kissed girls before... not a big deal)

Anyways...

Seems like a lot of "Wow, they lok great!" in here...

Funny how it wasn't like that with Adele...

I'm not in here starting a fight, just pointing out something interesting, that's all...

First up, can I say that I think I Kissed A Girl is a crap song... and it's kind of pointless (to me, anyways... who really cares! There are a few of us who have kissed girls before... not a big deal)

Anyways...

I'm not in here starting a fight, just pointing out something interesting, that's all...

You have to admit, Adele was not in her best days when they were photgraphed together, and they didn't look happy at all... :boxed:

Yeah, Katy and Mika look fantastic on thise pics, they seem to get along very well, and they look happy.

That doesn't mean there's a "Katy vs Adele" movement...Don't know if that's what you meant...

are they actually saying that she gave him a piggyback ride??? :bleh:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/50574/Kat-takes-the-Mika/

US STAR Katy Perry, 23, gave Mika a giddy-up to exit the Serpentine Gallery’s summer party in Hyde Park in style.

It was a far cry from the I Kissed A Girl singer’s arrival by limo at the posh bash.

after so many good pics, i am not sure you still need mines, but anyway, here we go..

sorry i could not upload them before: I am amidst a huge redecorating session at home.. ugh

32732723uf0.th.jpg"]32732723uf0.th.jpg[/url]

40990390pw1.th.jpg"]40990390pw1.th.jpg[/url]

EDIT: smt changed in the way of posting pics..?

Anyways...

On the song, yes, I agree, I kissed a girl is not her best song, but it's still catchy and a good "pop" easy listening type song...

She has a lot of better ones though, and if you listen to her acoustic versions of some of them that she has done with just a guitar at a radio studio for example, she's excellent :wub2:.

On kissing girls....well, I can't say I've done it, as I am not even remotely attracted to women and prefer a man any day, but I don't care if people do it or don't.

No big deal I suppose, or a big one, depending on the person's views I guess.

To be very honest, I don't really "listen" to that in the song, i just see a catchy tune, and the lyrics don't sink in with me that much either way.

Gosh i hope I'm making sense?!

On the Adele thing, I really don't think that you could compare them...In the Adele pics Mika looked like he was out with someone, a mate, whatever, but with Katy he obviously has a longer friendship story and this shows in the way they interact, which is captured in these pictures.

To me, they clearly look a lot better together than he did in the Adele pics, where he looked positively grumpy. Both of them looked unhappy, really.

The thing is, if irrational ("in love with Mika oooh you're so hawt, marry meee" types) people were to get jealous of one of them, I would have expected them to get more jealous of Katy, as it's clear that she has the strongest relationship with Mika, plus (no offence Adele) she's far more attractive, which is always a bit of a "jealousy fuel" when it comes to it....

Anyway, I see what you're saying, but I'm not sure if it can really be compared, that's all.

You have to admit, Adele was not in her best days when they were photgraphed together, and they didn't look happy at all... :boxed:

Yeah, Katy and Mika look fantastic on thise pics, they seem to get along very well, and they look happy.

That doesn't mean there's a "Katy vs Adele" movement...Don't know if that's what you meant...

Ditto.

I really don't know either of them (shameful, I know.. :blush-anim-cl::boxed:), adele or katy i mean, so I am not commenting. i quicklly saw the adele pic as I was on holiday: I don't even remember what it looks like, except that he wore smt very colourful, I seem to recall..

i have said before and will say now: even if I do like his poser face in the above pic in this page, i really DON'T like these last set of pics. he looks so drunk and such I-am-a-star-I-have-to-do-crazy-things-to-please-press type of person.. it SO doesn't look like him, but then again I am NOT his friend, so perhaps it's just my wrong perception..:blink:

i think we are all guessing after all, aren't we? :bleh:

I really don't know either of them (shameful, I know.. :blush-anim-cl::boxed:), adele or katy i mean, so I am not commenting. i quicklly saw the adele pic as I was on holiday: I don't even remember what it looks like, except that he wore smt very colourful, I seem to recall..

i have said before and will say now: even if I do like his poser face in the above pic in this page, i really DON'T like these last set of pics. he looks so drunk and such I-am-a-star-I-have-to-do-crazy-things-to-please-press type of person.. it SO doesn't look like him, but then again I am NOT his friend, so perhaps it's just my wrong perception..:blink:

i think we are all guessing after all, aren't we? :bleh:

I think that in a way you're right, although I don't think that he looks particularly drunk.

I do get the feeling that as he's been out of the public eye for a while due to the album being released so long ago, he possibly feels the need to "show" himself and make some headlines so that people remember him.......A bit of a shame, really, and of course this is an assumption on my part, but it may well be the case.

He wouldn't be going to celebrity parties if he didn't specifically look for the attention. Each "public" move of his is perfectly calculated I guess.....

This fickle media world works like that, doesn't it?

I think that in a way you're right, although I don't think that he looks particularly drunk.

I do get the feeling that as he's been out of the public eye for a while due to the album being released so long ago, he possibly feels the need to "show" himself and make some headlines so that people remember him.......A bit of a shame, really, and of course this is an assumption on my part, but it may well be the case.

He wouldn't be going to celebrity parties if he didn't specifically look for the attention. Each "public" move of his is perfectly calculated I guess.....

This fickle media world works like that, doesn't it?

I agree and think so too. I don't have problems with that, but I just hope he won't become the next Paris Hilton. Do you hear that Mika? Always wear your underwear!:mf_rosetinted:

There is no fuss- We're just commenting on it. Noboby is bashing anyone or making a fuss of anything :naughty:

And yes, I'm not criticising the fact that he's out there and showing himself- Just stating that it seems to be the case, that's all. I haven't actually given an opinion on it.

I agree and think so too. I don't have problems with that, but I just hope he won't become the next Paris Hilton. Do you hear that Mika? Always wear your underwear!:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::floor: I once met a guy from Buffalo who didn't :boxed: how uncomfortable :naughty:

yes, please, wear your underwear! :mf_rosetinted: