PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW photo!!!!!!!!! with KATY

katydid1994

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the Adele thing, I really don't think that you could compare them...In the Adele pics Mika looked like he was out with someone, a mate, whatever, but with Katy he obviously has a longer friendship story and this shows in the way they interact, which is captured in these pictures.

To me, they clearly look a lot better together than he did in the Adele pics, where he looked positively grumpy. Both of them looked unhappy, really.

Couldn't the difference be to do with the occasion?

With Katy, it was a public event and the press attention would have been expected, so no problem.

With Adele, if I remember correctly, it was a private night out and they "got caught" by the press - which is much more annoying, hence the grumpy faces.

xx N

With Katy, it was a public event and the press attention would have been expected, so no problem.

With Adele, if I remember correctly, it was a private night out and they "got caught" by the press - which is much more annoying, hence the grumpy faces.

xx N

you might be right

are they actually saying that she gave him a piggyback ride??? :bleh:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/50574/Kat-takes-the-Mika/

US STAR Katy Perry, 23, gave Mika a giddy-up to exit the Serpentine Gallery’s summer party in Hyde Park in style.

It was a far cry from the I Kissed A Girl singer’s arrival by limo at the posh bash.

Giddy-up is what the rider says to the horse. Just FYI:wink2:

xx N

Hmm..That makes sense:thumb_yello:

I don´t think Mika was drunk. He was in a very good mood and had fun with Katy, nothing more :wink2:

he does look drunk in some pics and I don't mean the backriding ones..

I rather think sara is right and they did that thing to entertein press and show off in terms of publicity, rather than cause he was drunk and wanted to act mad.

I still think he'd had some glasses too much then, but it's not like I am shocked or anything. it's his life and he can do as he please. :wink2:

Actually, I think that if Mika ever got drunk, and I found out, I would immediately go off him and stop finding him and his music interesting.

What a travesty! Drinking? Surely that is a sign of weak character, and a bad, baaaad precedent to all the youngsters that look up to him :thumbdown:.

He should lead by example and never drink, and to make the message stronger also take a chastity wow and wear one of those rings, so that it's clear to everyone that he's as pure as can be.

Only then will I truly respect him. Right now I am shocked and appalled at his behaviour. Actually, I'm too disappointed to continue writing and speaking about it.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Actually, I think that if Mika ever got drunk, and I found out, I would immediately go off him and stop finding him and his music interesting.

What a travesty! Drinking? Surely that is a sign of weak character, and a bad, baaaad precedent to all the youngsters that look up to him :thumbdown:.

He should lead by example and never drink, and to make the message stronger also take a chastity wow and wear one of those rings, so that it's clear to everyone that he's as pure as can be.

Only then will I truly respect him. Right now I am shocked and appalled at his behaviour. Actually, I'm too disappointed to continue writing and speaking about it.

Well all humans have failings you know, and he is only human.

Don't get too disappointed in Mika, Sari, I am sure his mother will have had a quiet word in his ear about his behaviour. Maybe she has even grounded him as we have had no mention of him being out and about since?

However I also deplore drunken behaviour in public. I also agree about the purity rings, he should set an example to the younger ones.

Whereas for older people like me, it is late, far too late. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, now talking about it, it's all very clear to me: the chastity ring is certainly the way forward.

Maybe we should do a petition asking Mika to wear one?

He seems to quite like our petitions:naughty:-Or at least he finds them amusing :roftl:

Yes, now talking about it, it's all very clear to me: the chastity ring is certainly the way forward.

Maybe we should do a petition asking Mika to wear one?

He seems to quite like our petitions:naughty:-Or at least he finds them amusing :roftl:

Or a project?

We could fill it with drawings and pictures of things like hell, purgatory, people wracked with sexually transmitted diseases, people disappated by alcohol and drugs etc etc.

Just to put him off, you know? Most would feature photos of me. :naughty:

I agree with y'all.

But apparently, at my age I'm influenced by that sortof thing...so... because of mika im going to be an acolholic :lmfao:

See, exactly what I meant. Now a youngster's impressionable mind has been stained forever.....Tsk Tsk, Mikaaa! :naughty:

Or a project?

We could fill it with drawings and pictures of things like hell, purgatory, people wracked with sexually transmitted diseases, people disappated by alcohol and drugs etc etc.

:naughty:

I reckon that a pic of Amy Wino would do the trick.

Now seriously for a moment, have you seen how she's looking these days? Like a walking zombie.

See, exactly what I meant. Now a youngster's impressionable mind has been stained forever.....Tsk Tsk, Mikaaa! :naughty:

:naughty:

I reckon that a pic of Amy Wino would do the trick.

Now seriously for a moment, have you seen how she's looking these days? Like a walking zombie.

I caught a bit of her live at Shepherd's Bush the other night, and that was when she was OK ish, and she still seemed out of it.

There were reports that she didn't go to her own birthday party because she thought she looked so bad.

How did she get so ****ed up so young? It took me years to do it. :mf_rosetinted:

I caught a bit of her live at Shepherd's Bush the other night, and that was when she was OK ish, and she still seemed out of it.

There were reports that she didn't go to her own birthday party because she thought she looked so bad.

How did she get so ****ed up so young?

That's the problem...I think that she may well be past it for good now. Even when she's "ok", like you say, she seems to not fully be there, or to not sing properly.

I read that about the Bday as well....It's very sad, isn't it? If I was her parents I'd lock her up though and force her to sort herself out. It's clear that she urgently needs help.

That's the problem...I think that she may well be past it for good now. Even when she's "ok", like you say, she seems to not fully be there, or to not sing properly.

I read that about the Bday as well....It's very sad, isn't it? If I was her parents I'd lock her up though and force her to sort herself out. It's clear that she urgently needs help.

Very clear, but she has to want it herself. Listen to me. Same old story, can give advice, can't take it.

Why is it that whenever we see a picture of him coming out of an event, people assume that he's drunk? I don`t think he's ever looked drunk to me.:blink:

P.S: except for the Brits. He was downright pissed then:roftl::roftl:

lmao@the brits...best pictures ever

otherwise i really dont think he drinks, i think he pretends to, though sometimes he probably really does...

2a9pog1.jpg

oh and for pictures on the chastity bell, i think pictures of the wonderful sienna miller would do the trick since he says the gal is "bland", i think he mixes not vulgar and bland btw

lmao@the brits...best pictures ever

otherwise i really dont think he drinks, i think he pretends to, though sometimes he probably really does...

2a9pog1.jpg

oh and for pictures on the chastity bell, i think pictures of the wonderful sienna miller would do the trick since he says the gal is "bland", i think he mixes not vulgar and bland btw

Ah...this pic is fantastic :roftl: He looks SO bossy here, and Greg looks so scared of him, lol!!!

How did she get so ****ed up so young? It took me years to do it. :mf_rosetinted:

yes how?

i mean i'm drinking,smoking,spending nights out... but damn i'm stil pretty:roftl:

it must be the drugs:mf_rosetinted:

What a travesty! Drinking? Surely that is a sign of weak character, and a bad, baaaad precedent to all the youngsters that look up to him

:roftl:

I am far from being shocked, sara. :blink: I just said I think he does look drunk on that night pics, but he's entitled to do whatever he pleases. I still listen to his music every day. :yay:

Or a project?

good idea :mf_rosetinted: I'll organise it.

we can call it MIKA'S COMMEDY, or whatever that DANTE's thing was called.. hell, purgatory and heaven in cartoon motion.. :das: woooohoooo... :punk: