PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW photo!!!!!!!!! with KATY

katydid1994

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people really not like what they're wearing?! :blink:

I love his jacket! everything about it actually, the cut, the colour, the shine:wub2: it's very 80's or something. And Katys dress I like too, though the shape isn't really flattering...the llamas are funny though:naughty:

I also LOVE that jacket! Nice. Would never wear Katy's dress - IMO could be mistaken for a teenage girls nighty on a hanger LMAO - but she wears it well I think.

So, yeah.

Mika is looking FINE as well. The curly hair, the fact that's it longer, PLUS the stubble. He's looking fantastic and the t-shirt is really interesting. YAY!

I guess I was right then. I said he was here recording, does that make me a smart ass then:roftl:.

I'm going to Katys show tonight, looking forward to it.

maybe you are lucky as for the other show, in july (june..?)... :fisch::das:

have fun! and report! :mf_rosetinted::punk::wink2:

I also LOVE that jacket! Nice. Would never wear Katy's dress - IMO could be mistaken for a teenage girls nighty on a hanger LMAO - but she wears it well I think.

So, yeah.

Mika is looking FINE as well. The curly hair, the fact that's it longer, PLUS the stubble. He's looking fantastic and the t-shirt is really interesting. YAY!

I can see what you mean by a nighty:naughty::bleh:

But it's still pretty I think.

And yes, a little stubble is very attractive...

and antoher thing I can't see...how do they look drunk?! I think they just look like they're having fun, not wasted:blink:...but then that's just me, I don't know

I love her dress... very trendy and stylish...

his... I don't know.. don't have a real POV... the only thing that he wore and I really liked were the pair of trendy jeans (with the colorful peace on the side) he wore in Belgium.... it was quiet stylish... caught my attention

ah, okay:thumb_yello:

Nice pics !I always wanted a pic with him and Katy !!!Finally it happened

more pics : Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+-mEB3ZyNKbNl.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+EYiXXGjhyexl.jpg

i loooovee the pics! thanks so much posting ^^

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+b-C7uwbVvanl.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+lPn7RyTAGMal.jpg

Mika+Katy+Perry+Leaving+Serpentine+Gallery+riJ5zJetZOJl.jpg

both gorgeous..

hard to admit.. they`ll look good togueter if they were dating

The photos from this item are already here in this thread, so I won't start a new thread for the article:

But I like this part of the article:

"This morning however the 23-year-old may have wished she had instead gone to bed for an early night.

She looked bleary eyed as she turned up for an early morning interview on Radio One.

And the singer hid behind her oversized shades as waiting fans shoved their autograph books in her face."

article-0-0298F54300000578-712_468x728.jpg

hahahhahaha

a lot of fun the previous night!

Mika and Katy had fun a lot hahhahah

Do people really not like what they're wearing?!

I love his jacket! everything about it actually, the cut, the colour, the shine:wub2: it's very 80's or something. And Katys dress I like too, though the shape isn't really flattering...the llamas are funny though

agree..

Mika looked perfect.. i wouldn`t change anything about the outfit

katy.. ummm.. it looks good `cause she has an amazing body.. but the dress.. ummm i wouldn`t wear it

Yeah it's funny how they are both dressed so hideously but look so fantastic at the same time. It's amazing how attractive a smile can be!

you are right, i'm not crazy about their clothes, but they can pull it off. they are both very photogenic too.

Awww, Katy & Mika partying it up in London. :wub2:

Mika looks so vibrant! That boy sure does clean up good.

And I love their outfits, apart from Mika's boot things. Mike needs a serious shoe makeover. :bleh:

But I love how they look like they're both hammered and having the night of their lives. :naughty:

Awww, Katy & Mika partying it up in London. :wub2:

Mika looks so vibrant! That boy sure does clean up good.

And I love their outfits, apart from Mika's boot things. Mike needs a serious shoe makeover. :bleh:

But I love how they look like they're both hammered and having the night of their lives. :naughty:

oh mana... you make me laugh! :naughty: