Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

'He's screaming like a cat!' :roftl: My mum when we were listening to Grace Kelly on our way through Poland to see Mika in Warsaw

'So that's her album?!' :aah: My brother when I asked him if he knows Mika and showed him LICM..

'Ooh, that's that young guy who always sings so funny songs!' My mother's friend

'Mika stole you and replaced you by a freak!' My friend who doesn't really like Mika

'Mika remembers me to that monkey' My other friend

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday in my car:

My sons were in the back of the car being really :boing: and :boing:

They were making lots of noise...and my head couldn't take it anymore...

So I asked them to shut it :sneaky2:

They just went on...and my radio (playing Mika of course ) was making some 'noice' too...:aah:

I just turned it off and said to it: "Oh, you just shut it too! :sneaky2:

Both my sons were like :shocked::blink:

Oldest: "Oh mom, :shocked: that's the 1st time I hear you talking bitchy to your Mika!"

And that...just put a smile back on my face...:naughty:

Edited by rian

Yesterday in my car:

They just went on...and my radio (playing Mika of course ) was making some 'noice' too...:aah:

Oldest: "Oh mom, :shocked: that's the 1st time I hear you talking bitchy to your Mika!"

:roftl:

Yesterday in my car:

:naughty::wub2:

Today, I was talking with my niece...

She was telling me about some cartoon that she likes...and some character she in love with...:wink2:

I really try to listen her...but I constantly think of something else ...and I was sure that she said Mika in her sentence :blink:

Me: "U said Mika?"

Sara(my niece): "No!:blink:"..."I didn't say Mika"

Sara: "Mina, U R REALLY IN LOVE WITH MIKA":teehee:

Me: ":naughty:"

Yesterday in my car:

So I asked them to shut it

They just went on...and my radio (playing Mika of course ) was making some 'noice' too...

I just turned it off and said to it: "Oh, you just shut it too!

Both my sons were like

Oldest: "Oh mom, that's the 1st time I hear you talking bitchy to your Mika!"

And that...just put a smile back on my face...:

Today, I was talking with my niece...

She was telling me about some cartoon that she likes...and some character she in love with...

I really try to listen her...but I constantly think of something else ...and I was sure that she said Mika in her sentence :blink:

Me: "U said Mika?"

Sara(my niece): "No!:blink:"..."I didn't say Mika"

Sara: "Mina, U R REALLY IN LOVE WITH MIKA":teehee:

Me: ":naughty:"

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Laughed as hell (because it reminds me of myself):biggrin2:

You can steal something like necklace:naughty: but afterwards don't tell a soul, or they will beat you with legs :

hahahahaha xD....beat me with legs? :shocked: anything but that!

very good one!

when I'm very tired of studying my mum says: "Where's your Mika CD? I want you to listen to it, it will inspirate you"

bad thing, she knows your intentions! :roftl:

I'm going to Paris this summer too!! :wub2: I told my mum I was earning to go to the next gig in France alone and mum said: "Alone?? Nooo!! I wanna see Mika too, I love his music!!!!" :teehee:

My mum says he is a weird man, she doesn't know what, ut something is wrong with him. But she says she loves her music and gigs and art, so she can't hate him! Well, it's something:

Oh cool! I have to say you got a cool mom there! :wub2:

I was with a friend when I first saw MIKA with MIKA :blink: on the internet and she said: "I can totally imagine you running over there and stealing that statue!" :aah:

hahaahahahahaah xD :thumb_yello: your friend is funny :roftl:

"Oh damn, another glamorous car with silicon girls inside. Where's the bedroom likes Mika's?", my friend when saw the video clip

"I like this man, he is unique. Out of the box. He has existentialism taste, Sartre's gonna buy the album. Ah, I forget Sartre's gone", my teacher in philosophy of art class

• 4 weeks later...

I just spent an hour of my life looking up Mika's official vids on YouTube, reading what "normal" people have to say about them, and nearly peeing myself laughing. :roftl:

Grace Kelly:

"Anyone else replaying that 'kachinga' over and over? He sounds like a Pokemon!"

Rain:

"Goal: outdance and run down Mika. Status: fail."

"i don't give a sh*t if he is gay or even a martian."

"RUN MIKA RUN!... lady gaga has spawned with herself... and they have come to get you! RUN!"

We Are Golden:

"he had a cupcake suit before lady gaga had a meat suit ha!!!"

"who said all british people were conservative"

"so THATS what Mika does in his spare time..."

"what's up with the diaper?"

"He's so hot. I love the lasers coming from his junk."

"thumbs up for laser liberty!"

:lmao: :lmao:

I just spent an hour of my life looking up Mika's official vids on YouTube, reading what "normal" people have to say about them, and nearly peeing myself laughing. :roftl:

Grace Kelly:

"Anyone else replaying that 'kachinga' over and over? He sounds like a Pokemon!"

Rain:

"RUN MIKA RUN!... lady gaga has spawned with herself... and they have come to get you! RUN!"

We Are Golden:

Pfff, haha!! :roftl:

"Oh damn, another glamorous car with silicon girls inside. Where's the bedroom likes Mika's?", my friend when saw the video clip

"I like this man, he is unique. Out of the box. He has existentialism taste, Sartre's gonna buy the album. Ah, I forget Sartre's gone", my teacher in philosophy of art class

so true...

about the first quote I thought the same this summer watching MTV music videos -I have to admit I was waiting forwards to see some Mika's, but unfortunately I saw no one even if I spent almost all summer watching da fu***** channel :sneaky2:-. All the videos nowadays are full of rappers, expensive cars and silicon girls... damn, where's mika style? oh, forgot, he's unique :mf_rosetinted:

I just spent an hour of my life looking up Mika's official vids on YouTube, reading what "normal" people have to say about them, and nearly peeing myself laughing. :roftl :

Grace Kelly:

Rain:

We Are Golden:

:lmao : :lmao :

:roftl::roftl: hahahaha can't stop laughing at that! really funny comments on youtube!

I have to quote some people I talked with these past weeks about Mika's music or himself in fact:

friend on college:

me: "I went this summer to the best concert ever" *fangurls*

friend: "who was performing on it?"

me: "my favourite singer, Mika"

friend: "who is him or her?"

me: "you may not know him... But you'll surely know some of his songs. Relax?"

friend: "oh, yeah. is it this one? *sings* relax, take it eeeasy"

me: :blush-anim-cl:*fangurling againn xD"

friend: "is him or not?" LOL

me: "yeees, is him!" xD

friend: "I love him, then. I didn't know his name before but his songs are great!"

me: :wub2:

classmate at college again xD:

me: "I'm soooo happy! I was at the bus and I heard a song of my favourite singer!!" :blush-anim-cl:

classmate: "I guess who is"

me: :blink:

classmate: "He's tall, skinny and sings like a rubber ducky"

me: :shocked: "how do you...?"

classmate: "your tuenti -is something like facebook for spaniards- is full with Mika's pics"

me: :teehee:

two days ago, to one of my new friends on the library xD

friend: "I loved Quentin Tarantino films"

me: "me too. Have you seen Kick Ass? It's a bit like Tarantino's"

friend: "yes, it's great"

me: "the only thing that bothers me about that film is that my fav singer did a song for da film but it sounds only at the end of the film :sneaky2:"

friend: "hmm, who is him?"

me: "Mika"

friend: "He is good. I prefer Metal, but I like some of the songs of his first record, maybe the most commercial ones, and I rather prefer the second, I'm in love with We Are Golden, it's definetely a hit. I can't get it out of my mind" xD

me: :mf_lustslow:

As you can see everytime I can I speak about Mika. It's nice to know that people you wouldn't imagine are fans or like his music :D

Edited by Luminara

:lmfao::lmao::floor:

youtube is priceless

love this one :biggrin2::thumb_yello: from a philosophy teacher, that's totally rad!

Grace Kelly:

Rain:

We Are Golden:

Oh my god, this is gold :roftl:

Listening to Touches You My Sister: No Mika, Don't be my brother! That will be incest when I rape you!!

:roftl:

I talk a lot about Mika to my friends...someone is :sneaky2: and some one is "I love him" and :wub2:

I just received a message on my cell from my sister's ex hubby, and he wrote me this...

Aca: U need to know... that I like ur Mika too, because of his song "Relax", and I just realize .. that he sings that song... Song is UNBELIEVABLE

Me: :biggrin2:

And about month ago... I was talking with my friend Ivan... He has a great style and he works like set designer. I told him how I spend 20 hours on some fan club, and it's amazing.

Ivan: Fan Club?

Me: Mika Fan Club :biggrin2:

Ivan: Mika ... U mean Mika.... that great singer ....

Me: oh Yes...he is sooooo AMAZING....and I can't find a right word for

him......

(His brother, Nikola, my really good friend was with us and he was like: :sneaky2:)

Ivan: oooh I love him he is great...I watched some part of his gig on yt...and it was amazing stage... like face of the clown with open mouth .... it's amazing ...and I was like :mf_lustslow:

Me: I know...:wub2: .. I have that dvd

Ivan: And U r on Mika Fan Club.... I want to join in....

But I work all the time...and If I join in I will spent all the time there...ooohh I can't....:aah:

Me: ooh yes it's like drugs... U can't control ur self... and not spend ur free or work time and not be there...:teehee:

Nikola: OMG!!! :blink::aah: ( and I think he just wanted to scream ...STOP!!!!! :aah: )

Today I was looking for Mika dvd PDP in some store. I wasn't sure they have it,but one of my friends here said she saw dvd in that store.

I was trying very hard but I couldn't find it, and some girl who works in that store ask me if I need help, and what I need.

she: "Can I help U"

me: "I heard U have dvd of Mika live gig PDP"

she: "U mean Mika..that singer :fangurl:"

me: "yes, :biggrin2:"

she: "I love him but I dont know that we have that dvd"

She asked me the name of dvd and she typed on pc and try to find it

she: "I never see it,and we r all love him..and I am sure if we have it here I would know about it" ..."I was on Exit festival last year and I watch him"

me:"yeeaa me too" :wub2: and if U love him U can visit his fan club... and join in...it's sooo much fan"

she:"really :mf_lustslow:", "well maybe I do it...thx"

me: "U should visit any way :biggrin2:"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It was New Year's evening, I think. Me and my sister were waching VH1 and suddenly Mika's Relax started playing :teehee: I was like :woot_jump: untill my mom shouted from another room:

-Is that Pūkė (our cat) mewing? I think she wanna go outside...

Our cat wasn't in the house at all that moment, so at first I was like :blink: then looked into my sister :shocked:, then TV (where Mika's Relax were still playing) and again into my sister... Then we both started :floor:

It was not funny at all, I was mad at my mom that day :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:(ok, it was funny, sorry Mika) :fisch: