Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

I was singing Blue Eyes today, and my mom asked me what I'm singing, so I just answered that it's Mika's song, and I can play it for her, then I turned on my computer and we were listening to it, when this happened:

mom: Micky (yes, she calls him like that :naughty:) is married or not?

me: What, no

mom: So you still have a chance then?

me: .....................:shocked:

Then I started to laugh and she left my room. :lmfao: (She didn't finished to listen to the song,lol):annoyed_h4h:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was singing Blue Eyes today, and my mom asked me what I'm singing, so I just answered that it's Mika's song, and I can play it for her, then I turned on my computer and we were listening to it, when this happened:

Then I started to laugh and she left my room. :lmfao: (She didn't finished to listen to the song,lol):annoyed_h4h:

that's such a cute story! :thumb_yello:

does she know how old he is? :teehee:

And I thought my mother has weird ideas... Ha ha ha :naughty:

we were in a party and when we just entered "Relax" was playing :fangurl: well till we found our seats and saying hello to others we knew Relax ended... my mom got furious :aah:

mom:i wanted to dance with this song!:sneaky2:

me:don't worry mom...

mom: NO, i know you love Mika, let me tell the dj to play it again!!

me: :shocked::roftl:

Did he played it again? :teehee:

I was yesterday with my cousin and one friend of my cousin speaking and listening music .... My cousin had my cellphone and his friend and me were talking about Kanye west, suddenly My cousin sang " Relax take eaaaaaaaaaasy, blame on me and blame on you " and said mika is so cool.... and his friend ask who is Mika?...and before I could answer my cousin said " He's a singer that have very cools songs, he sings in falsetto . the first time I saw him was in axn when they show big girls.....and the video only had a skinny person and was him........". I was like :shocked: ( He know too much about mika because he continued speaking) And then I asked - Bro, Do you like Mika? and he said - " NO, he is gay. But I want a copy of his album.

I was like WTF?:shocked::shocked:

PD: Cousin and me don't believe in bisexuality, I do not want to build controversial topic. but I am telling the story exactly as it happened

I was yesterday with my cousin and one friend of my cousin speaking and listening music .... My cousin had my cellphone and his friend and me were talking about Kanye west, suddenly My cousin sang " Relax take eaaaaaaaaaasy, blame on me and blame on you " and said mika is so cool.... and his friend ask who is Mika?...and before I could answer my cousin said " He's a singer that have very cools songs, he sings in falsetto . the first time I saw him was in axn when they show big girls.....and the video only had a skinny person and was him........". I was like :shocked: ( He know too much about mika because he continued speaking) And then I asked - Bro, Do you like Mika? and he said - " NO, he is gay. But I want a copy of his album.

I was like WTF?:shocked::shocked:

PD: Cousin and me don't believe in bisexuality, I do not want to build controversial topic. but I am telling the story exactly as it happened

Hahahaha :roftl::roftl: It definitely sounds like he likes Mika a bit more than he wants to admit! :aah:

So something related to Mika happened when I was chatting with my friend on Facebook. :biggrin2:

We were talking about some things, and she said that she loves me, I answered that I love myself too and after few seconds added that I'm just joking. Then she told me that she doesn't think that I'm a true Mika fan. I asked her why, and then she said: "because if you are, you have to love yourself" and she sent me a link to We Are Golden video.

She doesn't like Mika, and her message made me really happy :blush-anim-cl: (I don't know, I just thought that I'll share it :rolls_eyes:)

So something related to Mika happened when I was chatting with my friend on Facebook. :biggrin2:

We were talking about some things, and she said that she loves me, I answered that I love myself too and after few seconds added that I'm just joking. Then she told me that she doesn't think that I'm a true Mika fan. I asked her why, and then she said: "because if you are, you have to love yourself" and she sent me a link to We Are Golden video.

She doesn't like Mika, and her message made me really happy :blush-anim-cl: (I don't know, I just thought that I'll share it :rolls_eyes:)

I think she likes Mika secretly :teehee:

My bro asked me when is Mika's new album coming out. I told him don't know cos even Mika doesn't know.

Me: don't know, first last year he told it will be by the end of the year, than in January will be in spring, and few days ago he said summer, I hope.

Bro: Yes but he didn't say end off which year. I can tell like that I am going to do a paining in Mondey, but that could be any monday :naughty:

Me: :aah: OMM!!! David you sound like those women from MFC :roftl:

And why are you asking me for new album, are you going to listen it when it's out...?

Bro: Yea,why not :wink2:

By the way my bro LOVES Happy Ending :teehee:

today me and my cousin were talking about ...everything :roftl: well one thing was concerts.

he: isn't Mika going to come to Georgia?

me: no, I don't think so..

he: if they (government) brings here other gay singers then why not Mika?

(he joke and actually those 'gay singers' was meant as Enrique Iglesias, Sting, Julio Iglesias etc.. :aah:)

• 3 weeks later...
today me and my cousin were talking about ...everything :roftl: well one thing was concerts.

he: isn't Mika going to come to Georgia?

me: no, I don't think so..

he: if they (government) brings here other gay singers then why not Mika?

(he joke and actually those 'gay singers' was meant as Enrique Iglesias, Sting, Julio Iglesias etc.. :aah:)

Gay singers?:blink:

hahaaa lol:lmfao:

My mum came into my room and saw my drawing of Mika :teehee::

mum: Damn!!! Mika is sooo good looking boy!

me: aah?

mum: Did I said it in a loud voice?:teehee:

me: yeah:aah:

mum: :blush-anim-cl:

And it wasn't the first time I thought she has a little crush on him:naughty:

I was asked: "What's a Mika?" :roftl:

Hahahaha :lmfao:

Did you even bother answer? :aah:

So dad and I went to the bookstore one day, and I was bending down to look for some books...

Dad: Hey I found a book of history of Mika!

Me: *stands up quickly and stare at him*

Dad: Oops I misread :aah:

Haha! :roftl:

It would have been fun though, if the book actually existed. :teehee: