Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

Mum ( looking at a Mika photo on my wall) "gosh, he's very good looking isn't he?". Like someone on a previous post, trying not to blush, I agreed . Even my dad said he was good-looking one time.

My dad <3 LICM, especially lollipop. My mums says she doesn't mind him . My brothers on the other hand call him 'Mika the screecher' . :( stupid brothers, they're the ones missing out.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I actually like it, it makes me wanna dance, but of course I can't dance right now"

a friend of mine about elle me dit, which is my ringtone. He couldn't dance because when my phone rang he was holding my hands while I was trying to walk on a rope:naughty:

my best friend:"Do you mean this swedish singer right?" me::doh: and another one by my music teacher, when i put LICM playing in class:"He can sing really well and you know i have met him in NY" me: :shocked: teacher:"No wait, it was Mika Häkkinen."(finnish ex-F1 driver) and last one from 2010 (year when Mika was in Finland) by failing radio people before they played Grace Kelly:"Jani, are you going to The Circus-club tonight?" "Yea of course i'm going Suvi. I can't wait hear her singing." *Grace Kelly plays* Jani:"No wait, it is he not she!" *Everybody in studio laughs* :aah:

Brother: EEEEWWWW!!! I HATE MIKA!

Me::sneaky2:

*2 hours later when I sneak in on him without him knowing*

Brother: WHEN IT RAIN RAIN RAINS IT RAIN RAIN RAINS!! BABY, I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS!

Me::naughty:

Brother: WHEN IT RAIN RAIN RAINS IT RAIN RAIN RAINS!! BABY, I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS!

Micah: I would have taped it x)

I've been singing Mika's songs over and over for about 1 months, and a friend of mine recently realized how amazing he was. Today, while i was showing her an acoustic version of Grace Kelly, she said "Damn, this guy is a legend". Yep, he is :)

:aah::lmao:

my cousin calls me via skype, i'm listening Mika and i answer to her: "I wanna talk to you. :mf_rosetinted:" she: "You said whaaat??" me: "Sorry, i just had to say that :aah:" she hears Mika playing: "OMG!! Don't say you are listening Justin Bieber!! No wait... Hey you are listening Mika! OMG, I LOVE HIM!!!" my face: :pinkbow:

I don't know where to put this ... cos I don't know those guys but still I follow them on twitter and like his videos... Few times I ased Sam does he likes Mika and he never answer me, even if he follow me on twitter .. and now I just coudn't believe when I hear it on their new video :naughty:

Sam Pepper:" There so many secret MIKA fans out there, I am sure"

from 3:24 min

[YOUTUBE]RwDXtjJmZTc[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know where to put this ... cos I don't know those guys but still I follow them on twitter and like his videos... Few times I ased Sam does he likes Mika and he never answer me, even if he follow me on twitter .. and now I just coudn't believe when I hear it on their new video :naughty:

:aah: That's so cool! I like how the guy on the left says Mika.

yes I like Sam more then Alfie but still they make cool videos :naughty:

Which is Sam and which is Alfie? I skipped to about a minute before they started talking about Mika, so I didn't watch the beginning. :aah:

Which is Sam and which is Alfie? I skipped to about a minute before they started talking about Mika, so I didn't watch the beginning. :aah:

Sam is left with a hat and Alfie is other one ... :biggrin2: you should watch some Sams clips... he is funny :aah:

there really are secret mika fans out there!!:aah:

i don't mind - once they buy his albums...:wink2:

Everyone loves Mika :mikadas:

There are so many comments about liking Mika.. I like it :naughty:

there really are secret mika fans out there!!:aah:

i don't mind - once they buy his albums...:wink2:

Everyone loves Mika :mikadas:

There are so many comments about liking Mika.. I like it :naughty:

I just knew it.. I mean for Sam to likes Mika but not for Alfie ... now I like them more .. so funny when Sam said : I think it was ok to like MIka .. :naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

Haha :) When my dad first heard Mika: "is he gay?" :sneaky2:

Second time: "He is definately gay."

3rd time: "LOVE LOVE ME!" :naughty: About a week after that school let off early and when I came home he was singing lollipop in the shower! :teehee:

He is constantly trying to sing Grace Kelly- he acts like it's a joke but I know it bothers him that he can't, he fancies himself quite good! Lol xD

my cousin's name is Nika,i was telling my mom a story about her :teehee: after i stoped talking my mom (who i guess didn't hear anything as usual) was like :what? you were talking about Mika right? :aah::aah:

oh also last week i played "Big girl" in the car and after we got off and came home my parents were singing it along together xDDD

Haha :) When my dad first heard Mika: "is he gay?" :sneaky2:

Second time: "He is definately gay."

3rd time: "LOVE LOVE ME!" :naughty: About a week after that school let off early and when I came home he was singing lollipop in the shower! :teehee:

He is constantly trying to sing Grace Kelly- he acts like it's a joke but I know it bothers him that he can't' date=' he fancies himself quite good! Lol xD[/quote']

hahhaha I know that they always start to sing MIKA in one moment :aah:

my aunt and uncle came to visit us this weekend.

before they entered for breakfast my mom and me were discussing mikas voice. (me was saying how absolutelyfreakin brillant he is and my mom said that he sounds like a tortured cat:sneaky2: --> I´ve been trying to get here to a summergig as always:aah: )

when my aunt heard the "MIka" she was like: " OH. I LOVE HIS VOICE." Then she told us how she went to a gig in 2010 and what an amazing experience it was.( am really jealous of my aunt).

My mom turned scarlet.:teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

My dad slightly becomes a Mika fan :teehee: He asked me to put some Mika's songs to his phone and pictures from the concert (he went to Tallinn with me). Then I told him that a little part from 'Lola' came out today, we also talked about upcoming gigs. :thumb_yello: It was a really lovely chat :rolls_eyes: (I'm thinking about buying him TOOL for his birthday :aah:)

Haha nice thread! And nice stories! :aah:

Anyway, here we go!

"Mika is a really intelligent and capable man. He stands on his own two feet. What's more, he's got a lovely face" - my mum

"Mika's got a perfect voice. He reminds me of a mix between Paul McCartney and Freddie Mercury" - my dad

"Mika is a good singer, you always bother me with him, but in this way I've learnt how to listen to his music" - my younger sister :teehee:

Then let's go to my friends. Most of them hate Mika, unfortunately, except one or two! o.o

"Damn, Mika is ugly! How can you love him?!" my schoolfriend (please forgive her, she doesn't know what she says) :blink:

"Aaaahhhh please, stop talking about Mika!" my roommate during the trip (forgive her too xD)

"Mika's a good singer and a clever boy. You're a pretty and clever girl. I think Mika's gonna marry you" my best friend (hahahaha XD)

"Did you know that Mika's bisexual? Oh my!" - my classmate

"Yes, I did know. Why? Are there any problems? I just admire him, nothing else matters!" - me

"Mika? He's my little sweetie. He's really handsome!" the only person I know who likes Mika (but not a fan like me :teehee: )

"Mika's gay" - classmate

"Shut the hell up" - me :mikacool:

"Love love me. Love love me" my friend while looking at an handsome guy XD

Edited by WeAreStrong!

My best friend : Do you love Mika?

me: well,i listen to his songs a lot! (:fisch:)

My best friend: Do you love Mika???

me: i told you i listen to him A LOT!

and then she asked again and again untill she gave up and said: okay i know you love him, then i wish you a happy life :thumb_yello::aah: