Etoile2roses

Hello everybody !!!

I am already a member of the MWS in france since february 2008, and I know Mika since the end of January 2008. It's my cousines that knew him before, and one day they want at home after a dinner and asked to check a video of him on youtube (it was Relax) and after I saw Love today, it was a smash to my face, but in a good way :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

I saw him three times this year:

-Paris

-Aix-les-bains

-Nîmes

Have a nice day :plane:

(and I love smilies :rasta::surfing::arf2:)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody !!!

I am already a member of the MWS in france since february 2008, and I know Mika since the end of January 2008. It's my cousines that knew him before, and one day they want at home after a dinner and asked to check a video of him on youtube (it was Relax) and after I saw Love today, it was a smash to my face, but in a good way :shocked::blush-animcl:

I saw him three times this year:

-Paris

-Aix-les-bains

-Nîmes

Have a nice day :plne:

(and I love smilies :rata::surfing::arf:)

uuuuuuuuuuuu,lucky u! 3 times!:shocked::wub2:

well wellcome! :biggrin2:

Thanks very much to all of you :)

For the moment I am trying to understand how this site works and I am reading some of the theards (I don't understand everything so I will not post for the moment, my english is not so good)

Merci Cath, je cherchais justement le lien pour le french theard hier et je l'ai pas trouvé, je l'avais vu quelque part mais je me rappelais plus où :blink:,

merci beaucoup pour ta proposition si il y a quoi que ce soit je te contacterai :)

Have a nice day :wub2:

welcome, bienvenue, benvenuta :thumb_yello:

dont worry if you dont understand everything, me too i'm in the same boat... :blush-anim-cl:

i dont speak english but i write here since october.... (october of the last year)

:shocked: 1 year passed :shocked:

alors... pas problemes... :bleh: