Brand new MIKA Newsletter!!!!!

CazGirl

Hi again,

Well, we're only a couple of weeks away from the release of MIKA's fantastic new DVD:

'Live At Parc Des Princes' which will be released on 10th November.

Be patient the video is loading.

Click here to watch the trailer from Youtube.

The DVD captures a very special day in July this summer when MIKA played his debut stadium show at the Parc Des Princes in Paris on 4th July. With a sell-out crowd, MIKA put on a show that even had the likes of Kanye West admitting that the bar had been raised. MIKA stormed the show with a supporting cast that included flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls amongst others. Utilising the talents of some of the world's top design talents including Opera designer Es Devlin who created the stage settings; Christian Louboutin who created all Mika's shoes for the show and British designer Matthew Williamson who designed a one off silver jacket for the opening number Relax.

Here's MIKA himself on the subject:

"Hey guys, I write from a studio in a nondescript concrete building in Los Angeles. The recording is three weeks in and it feels great to be out of demo phase. As many of you know we've been working on the DVD for the Paris show and its now finished. I've had a blast making this and hope you like it too.

Mxx"

The DVD captures the show in full including a new track 'Rain' and a host of additional features such as an exclusive behind the scenes documentary about the day itself along with other bonus material.

It will be available in Standard and Blu-Ray format and can be pre-ordered from the following sources:

Amazon (Standard)

Amazon (Blu Ray)

Play.com (Standard)

Play.com (Deluxe)

Play.com (Blu Ray)

OK guys, that's all for now.

Hope you enjoy the DVD!

Love

Mikasounds

And that's pretty much it! Nothing terribly exciting, but hey, at least they're doing the e-mails again!

mikasounds2.jpg

mikasounds3.jpg

mikasounds1.jpg

Edited by CazGirl

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again,

Well, we're only a couple of weeks away from the release of MIKA's fantastic new DVD:

'Live At Parc Des Princes' which will be released on 10th November.

Be patient the video is loading.

Click here to watch the trailer from Youtube.

The DVD captures a very special day in July this summer when MIKA played his debut stadium show at the Parc Des Princes in Paris on 4th July. With a sell-out crowd, MIKA put on a show that even had the likes of Kanye West admitting that the bar had been raised. MIKA stormed the show with a supporting cast that included flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls amongst others. Utilising the talents of some of the world's top design talents including Opera designer Es Devlin who created the stage settings; Christian Louboutin who created all Mika's shoes for the show and British designer Matthew Williamson who designed a one off silver jacket for the opening number Relax.

Here's MIKA himself on the subject:

"Hey guys, I write from a studio in a nondescript concrete building in Los Angeles. The recording is three weeks in and it feels great to be out of demo phase. As many of you know we've been working on the DVD for the Paris show and its now finished. I've had a blast making this and hope you like it too.

Mxx"

The DVD captures the show in full including a new track 'Rain' and a host of additional features such as an exclusive behind the scenes documentary about the day itself along with other bonus material.

It will be available in Standard and Blu-Ray format and can be pre-ordered from the following sources:

Amazon (Standard)

Amazon (Blu Ray)

Play.com (Standard)

Play.com (Deluxe)

Play.com (Blu Ray)

OK guys, that's all for now.

Hope you enjoy the DVD!

Love

Mikasounds

And that's pretty much it! Nothing terribly exciting, but hey, at least they're doing the e-mails again!

mikasounds2.jpg

mikasounds3.jpg

mikasounds1.jpg

WHAT!!! Kanye west admitted the bar had been raised :shocked: I'd have thought he'd detest someone like Mika wow I'm shocked

as Mika sings

shock shock me shock shock me shock shock:shocked:

Hey, what's all that "master" talk :sneaky2:, everyone knows that he's Da Mastah

I'm a jedi :death1: I talk in terms of "masters".. :mf_rosetinted:

"big M" took the time to write me this morn :bleh:

god the dvd trailer image is quite gloomy, or is it just me..? :blink:

MIKAVideo.jpg