Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

I think we need to bump the Mika come to Dublin thread for this, what do you think?

I was just thinking the same thing!! :thumb_yello: Must have a root around my subscription threads hahaha

Yeah, and everyone is looking for pics of the best theaters in their country..

Maybe he has decided already:mf_rosetinted:to come to Holland

:lmao: hahaha

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and everyone is looking for pics of the best theaters in their country..

Maybe he has decided already:mf_rosetinted:to come to Holland

Probably he has, yes. Besides, even if he wants to come to a certain place, there's always a chance of that being impossible, due to a number of reasons not related to Mika or his management... :thumbdown:

Let's just wait and see...

Probably he has, yes. Besides, even if he wants to come to a certain place, there's always a chance of that being impossible, due to a number of reasons not related to Mika or his management... :thumbdown:

Let's just wait and see...

I was just kiddin' you know:naughty:

OMG! new blog! :toot:

well,new for me:naughty:

niiice blog,good to see he still "plans":naughty: to do some acoustic gigs:thumb_yello:

btw that pics are so last year:rolls_eyes:

but if one of the MFC'ers sent them they are awesome!!! (just in case):naughty:

hehe

I received these images this morning from a fans in Russia

hey he should tell us the name of that fan. i'm from russia, but we don't guess on our russian forum who could send it to him. it's not Lena, not me. and i'm interested too who is this..

but what is more interested to me is where to sent letters to Mika to he reads them mornings????? :shocked::boxed::blink:

hehe

I received these images this morning from a fans in Russia

hey he should tell us the name of that fan. i'm from russia, but we don't guess on our russian forum who could send it to him. it's not Lena, not me. and i'm interested too who is this..

but what is more interested to me is where to sent letters to Mika to he reads them mornings????? :shocked::boxed::blink:

Maybe it was sent to the 'questions' email? :blink:

Great new blog from yesterday, really enjoyed reading about the accoustic tour plans, hopefully it will be held somewhere in Europe as well and i'll be able to be there . I can't wait to see what Mika & Yasmine's project will be, another exhabition maybe?! :wink2::punk:

Ooh, yes, I hadn't thought of that.

Vitamin C, keeps you healthy!:thumb_yello:

You know what…I think he read your mind…all our minds!:wub2:

I'm happy that he realises himself that so many of us, his fans, are completely content with his music.

We don’t need a big show, with all respect for those who are the right persons to appreciate shows like Pdp.

I’m really looking forward to this latest idea, an acoustic tour!

It makes me wonder though “Around the world” how big is this world?:wink2:

Small, worldwide= 1 gig per continent, 5000 people total?:naughty: (unless there are more continents than I realised.)

And with all respect to the accoustic tour, (which I hope to see but don't really expect to) 3/4 of that blog was about visual art- some of us might be content with music, but I don't think Mika is.

what does he mean by a short acoustic tour??

no big props, lollipop girls, flashing lights, grey skelly...etc...??

just mika and his songs and a couple of instruments?

oh noo,i believe he'll find a way to "spray on the glitter" no matter how small the venue is,:roftl:

he is Mika after all:naughty:

- some of us might be content with music, but I don't think Mika is.

No he absolutely isn't. He reminds me of these actors that are wannabe rock stars playing in bands on the side. I think there is a frustrated artist in this musician that can't be suppressed. :naughty:

As I've always said about the blogs, I'll say the same about the shows...ultimately he should just do whatever he wants. We can come along for the ride...or not.

And even though I'm oblivious to most of this visual stuff I have to admit that I have certainly felt the impact of some of the side effects. It was the whole cartoon character concept that lead to lollipop girls, big girls, etc. at the shows and that made him stand out for me among an already impressive new pack of British singer songwriters.

Because it's actually tied in with the album and the artwork and his web presence it didn't come off as gimmicky as it could have.

oh noo,i believe he'll find a way to "spray on the glitter" no matter how small the venue is,:roftl:

he is Mika after all:naughty:

I wouldn't mind seeing that at an acoustic gig if it's all a bit more cohesive and he used the theme of an old beautiful theatre to his advantage. i.e. not have some tapdancing astronaut boy on his piano for no apparent reason. :blink:

I think theatres that are smaller can give a whole different acoustic, ambience, and connection towards the crowd.. I don't have much experience, but small, beautiful theaters, with not so many complexe scenaries, and not having the performance so well rehearsed as PDP wold be just perfect.

I think theatres that are smaller can give a whole different acoustic, ambience, and connection towards the crowd.. I don't have much experience, but small, beautiful theaters, with not so many complexe scenaries, and not having the performance so well rehearsed as PDP wold be just perfect.

Problem is how many of us will be lucky enough to get our hands on such scarse tickets??? ;)

Problem is how many of us will be lucky enough to get our hands on such scarse tickets??? ;)

And that's where the perks wold come in handy..

It's really something to be concerned about... I mean, in countries like Spain or France, or the UK, it wold be VERY hard to get tickets.

It's hard, it's hard... But perhaps he may choose some bigger venues to please his fans according to the quantity of them.. But in all those characteristics we won't be satisfied.:naughty:

What can I say... "I want it all":naughty: