Watch this video please. Baby Gaga is really cute and talented!

Here's the link: http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-02-baby-gaga

the little girl is amazing and I can't see nothing sexual in her performance, just read so many comments in Perez about how horrible and sick is Brazil :boxed:

someone called her "brazilian little prostitute" :boxed:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the little girl is amazing and I can't see nothing sexual in her performance, just read so many comments in Perez about how horrible and sick is Brazil :boxed:

someone called her "brazilian little prostitute" :boxed:

I agree with you. She's nothing like a little prostitute to me. How shocking it is! People are so nasty sometimes. She's just a little girl who can sing and dance, in front of an audience and for television. When I was 12, my friends and I pretended we were Madonna, and tried to dress like her... But we were not filmed, did not go to school dressed like that, it was just for fun on Wednesdays (when there's no school).

I hope Lady Gaga saw this video and loved it, even made a positive comment on it to support this little girl.

Lucky you :thumb_yello:

No show in Italy for Gaga :sneaky2:

I tried to look for her tickets while I was in London on the 27th but were sold out :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so happy! :)

oh, that sucks :thumbdown: Tickets for her shows are sold out so fast! :boxed: I hope for you she comes to Italy one day :huglove:

Lady Gaga stops traffic in a chevron road sign dress

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 1:02 PM on 08th March 2010

* Comments (36)

* Add to My Stories

Warning! Pop star straight ahead!

Lady Gaga stepped out in a truly traffic-stopping outfit on Saturday as she made her way through London's Heathrow airport en route to Los Angeles.

Proving her quirky fashion sense has taken yet another strange detour, the black and yellow rubber number resembled a chevron road sign.

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

Another strange fashion detour: Lady Gaga wore a chevron print dress as she made her way through London's Heathrow airport over the weekend

The Bad Romance star returned to the U.S. after a successful UK tour, which ended in Birmingham on Friday.

road sign

It's a sign: The singer leaves no stone unturned when searching for inspiration

But she is facing some backlash today after deciding to double the price of her concert tickets ahead of her return in just a matter of months.

Her original Monsters Ball tickets sold for between £27.50 and £35, while upcoming dates in May and June are priced between £50 and £75.

One fan complained on her official website forum: 'I cannot believe the prices have gone up, We made both albums No.1 and this is how she repays us!'

Another fan described the hike as 'disgraceful', while others branded it 'completely unfair'.

Lady Gaga is known for her outlandish spending on costumes and sets and has previously said: 'I've gone bankrupt about four times. My manager wants to shoot me.

Her new promoter Live Nation told the Sun the tour had been upgraded to a 'first-rate arena production', insisting that the increase was 'fair and reasonable'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1256308/Lady-Gaga-stops-traffic-chevron-road-sign-dress.html#ixzz0hbiUuK4h

also:

9veid3.jpg

:lmfao: I didn't even notice those were cans of Diet Coke in her hair.

There is too much brand whoring in this video. Most of it is blatantly obvious. :aah:

it's the money honey :teehee:

qQPtM.png

HkNCf.jpg

:lmfao:

Edited by greta

I kinda like the video...not the story neccessarily (tho we have to admit, she's putting her whole heart in everything she does)...but Akerlund's job is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!

This man is so brilliant! :wub2: Hope Mika will stay close to him! :naughty:

I'm all packed and ready to go. My flight is at 6:45pm and I see Miss Gaga tomorrow night. Tomow DAY will be spent queing as my site means I must be up front to see as much as possible of the show.

I consider it an educational experience as much as a pleasure cruise because her and Mika with their showyness are among the sort of people I take advice from.

If I could only be a smidge as amazing as Mika or Gaga, I'd die a happy popstar :wink2: