Mika Performs as U2 Honors Grainge At MITs

dcdeb

oh, thank you for the new pics, you've found, dani!! He still looks very strange for me, but I work on me to get used on his new outlook - but I would give a lot to hear him singing during this event, how his sometimes crazy charakter and special kind of singing fit to his styling. It must be a new feeling, a new experience to get :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, thank you for the new pics, you've found, dani!! He still looks very strange for me, but I work on me to get used on his new outlook - but I would give a lot to hear him singing during this event, how his sometimes crazy charakter and special kind of singing fit to his styling. It must be a new feeling, a new experience to get :rolls_eyes:

hey, i just saw you are from Vienna...:mf_lustslow:

very good.

*sighs*

But if he's got permed hair it'll be curly after the shower, and if it's naturally curly it'll be curly after the shower.

It would reveal naturally straight hair though, so I suppose, in the scientific interest, we could shower him. But if it did go straight, we'd have to give up the kidnap idea, which would be a shame

What a relief ! I thought I was the only one to have fantasies about Mika in -and out of- the shower... Do you think we should start a group called 'The group of scientifically-interested-to-put-Mika-in-the-shower fans'? Unless you believe there would be too many of us ? If you start it, let me know, I am in. :drool:

What a relief ! I thought I was the only one to have fantasies about Mika in -and out of- the shower... Do you think we should start a group called 'The group of scientifically-interested-to-put-Mika-in-the-shower fans'? Unless you believe there would be too many of us ? If you start it, let me know, I am in.

In the name of research, MIKA with WET hair . . .

dsc00146-400x300.jpg

lol2.jpg

20070909170238.jpg

121111.jpg

mika021us1ve0.jpg

02.jpg

P1090112.jpg

What is that on his wrist? Forgive me if this has already been

spoken about - I have not read the whole thread!! :blush-anim-cl:

i didn't either, but i think it's a bracelet that spells mika, don't you have one too? :naughty: can you imagine if i had a bracelet that spelt my name? hell it would be a necklace :roftl:

A bracelet with my name on it :mf_rosetinted:

Of course :sneaky2:

i didn't either, but i think it's a bracelet that spells mika, don't you have one too? :naughty: can you imagine if i had a bracelet that spelt my name? hell it would be a necklace :roftl:

I thought it said Mika - but I am slightly surprised that he would

choose to wear one himself!! :blink::naughty:

i didn't either, but i think it's a bracelet that spells mika, don't you have one too? :naughty:can you imagine if i had a bracelet that spelt my name? hell it would be a necklace :roftl:

:roftl: mine too!!

who is that avoca?

lucian grainge, universal music executive. :thumb_yello: