Reviews dvd Parc Des Princes

Moonlightchild

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you reckon the colours on the cover could have been a little brighter eh? :naughty:

:naughty:

OH YEAH! WHAT A GOOD POINT, DON'T YOU GUYS THINK? *hint*

Maybe... But probably the artwork of the new album will be a bit softer than the one of LICM, and they wanted the DVD to be like that too.

OH YEAH! WHAT A GOOD POINT, DON'T YOU GUYS THINK? *hint*

Maybe... But probably the artwork of the new album will be a bit softer than the one of LICM, and they wanted the DVD to be like that too.

I think so too. Or maybe Island Records received too many complaints about headaches :roftl: Do you think the new album is getting the "circus theme" too, or is it only for his upcoming tour?

I think so too. Or maybe Island Records received too many complaints about headaches :roftl: Do you think the new album is getting the "circus theme" too, or is it only for his upcoming tour?

I guess the new artwork will be about that too. I'm expecting darker colours, like in Mika's blog. Or...something like the PdP dvd... And you?

I guess the new artwork will be about that too. I'm expecting darker colours, like in Mika's blog. Or...something like the PdP dvd... And you?

I don't have a clue. But, if his artwork is going to be darker, is he going to make the songs a little more "down" too? Or is he going to make darker hyperactive songs? But, I guess this has to be discussed in the What you expect from Mika's new CD thread.

I don't have a clue. But, if his artwork is going to be darker, is he going to make the songs a little more "down" too? Or is he going to make darker hyperactive songs? But, I guess this has to be discussed in the What you expect from Mika's new CD thread.

I agree, but I guess we managed to distract people from the "Does Mika speak perfect french?" discussion! :naughty:

Or not... :naughty:

I always have sooooo interesting things to say lol.

Like: Why is Mika all blue on the cover? :blink:

Maybe the cover he was supposed to do was

"I'm blue dabadi-dabada"

Ok, I'll shut up. :lmfao:

1) hmmm i am not picking on Mika

2) i still don't like erase

3) "tu" and "vous" was in a french interview in Quebec and it was him asking the interviewer if he could say "tu" as here, we use it quite often and i think he just wanted to fit in, which is kinda cute

4) i find that people who do not speak a language perfectly just adds to their charm

5) nobody is "dissing" mika, and he doesn't need defending, we all love him to bits

6) i STILL don't like erase!

:bleh:

it's not a french / english thing, so get over it and moveeeeeeeeeeee on!

Hear ! Hear ! :wub2:

I always have sooooo interesting things to say lol.

Like: Why is Mika all blue on the cover? :blink:

Because he can be blue?

Ok Ok I think I've just scored more points in the lamest joke competition :naughty:

*goes and hides in a corner*

I'm just learning French for 1 and a quarter of a year, so I'm not the one whining about the French GK. I don't even know what it means if you write it down at this forum! :naughty:That's also the reason I don't really care :bleh:

Diplomatic :huglove: BUT cheeky too :wink2: !

Anyway you did bring a breath of fresh air on this thread, dude : we were so anxious to have the last word :thumb_yello: , so up our own rear end, that we were becoming unable to sit on it ! Having the last word is delicious though :wink2: .

Because he can be blue?

Ok Ok I think I've just scored more points in the lamest joke competition :naughty:

*goes and hides in a corner*

Oooh...and I thought my joke was lame! :roftl:

But i'll get you in this competition! :lmfao:

Diplomatic :huglove: BUT cheeky too :wink2: !

Anyway you did bring a breath of fresh air on this thread, dude : we were so anxious to have the last word :thumb_yello: , so up our own rear end, that we were becoming unable to sit on it ! Having the last word is delicious though :wink2: .

Aaaah... the fresh breath of victory! :naughty: Cheeky? Me? :naughty: What makes you think I'm CHEEKY? :bleh:

Aaaah... the fresh breath of victory! :naughty: Cheeky? Me? :naughty: What makes you think I'm CHEEKY? :bleh:

Yes, I so love it to see people pretending to lose interest rather than admit they are beaten :devil: !

So, you see, still up my own rear-end :naughty: ... am actually typing this lying on my belly, unable to sit :shocked:!

Don't you lose your sense of humour, man, it's a survival condition here :wink2: .

Id3

I was just watching
and I have a question: does anyone know from which remix is the first Relax, Take It Easy clip/sample (before they show him going onstage) taken from? After that is played a sample from the rave mix from the gig itself then a bit from the Ashley Beedle Castro mix of Relax, Take It Easy, then a bit from the Moto Blanco mix of Love Today. It's just that first clip that I can't identify, which is strange because I thought I had all of the released remixes. Unless it isn't released and was made just for the ad? :blink:

It took a while but I figured it out myself. :rolls_eyes: It's from the start of the Dennis Christopher mix of Relax, Take It Easy. :thumb_yello:

It took a while but I figured it out myself. :rolls_eyes: It's from the start of the Dennis Christopher mix of Relax, Take It Easy. :thumb_yello:

Maybe you figured it out yourself because you're the only one who cared could. :naughty:

*Edit* :blink:Yikes, what a meanie I am. You know I'm just teasin' :bleh: I know how it feels to get super determined to figure something out. And it can be trivial to someone else and it can bug me for days.

Edited by Suzy

It's not that we want to defend him or anything but I really think you're wrong when you say that his french isn't good enough to appreciate the quality of Doriand's text for GK....

As you noticed my english is far from being perfect but I honestly (and modestly) think I'm able to appreciate english poetry qualities....

See, this is how these threads get so confusing, because it becomes impossible in the end to know what everyone said or meant :roftl:.

I never talked specifically about the French Grace Kelly, simply because my french is not good enough to comment about those lyrics. All I said, and I still think, is that Mika's French is not of the same level as his English.

He doesn't strike me as being equally comfortable or fluent in both languages, and that if there was one that was to be considered his "main" language, in my opinion it would be English.

That is all that I was saying :naughty:.

I don't know if you can see the video but look at this little boy singing at the Parc des Princes !! Such a cutie!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MIKA/6006248039#/video/video.php?v=44509700029&oid=6006248039:thumb_yello:

I can't see the video for some reason :boxed: