Yo!Mika!

Guest POP TART

Guest POP TART

Hi everyone,

Late this spring I started listening to some curious songs i got addicted to right away, which i soon found out to belong to a skinny, tall, curly guy called Mika, and couldn't stop ever since, it's been my main obssession lately.:mf_lustslow:

So I bought the LICM CD, the LICM DVD and slowly started my Life in Cartoon Motion.:shocked:

I started lurking and snoopying around this place and found out i wasn't alone nor going mad...There are a loooooot of people like me or even worst i found out and got so releaved.:wink2:

Anyway, been reading these threads of yours for so many months i feel i kinda can call this my home too by now ;)

Only now i felt like signing in, dunno why, maybe i felt i had nothing important to say, until i bought the PDP DVD, then i felt the urge to share my thoughts and comment on yours...

Well, see ya all around and Katchingaaaaaaaaaa :thumb_yello:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

Late this spring I started listening to some curious songs i got addicted to right away, which i soon found out to belong to a skinny, tall, curly guy called Mika, and couldn't stop ever since, it's been my main obssession lately.:mf_lustslow:

So I bought the LICM CD, the LICM DVD and slowly started my Life in Cartoon Motion.:shocked:

I started lurking and snoopying around this place and found out i wasn't alone nor going mad...There are a loooooot of people like me or even worst i found out and got so releaved.:wink2:

Anyway, been reading these threads of yours for so many months i feel i kinda can call this my home too by now ;)

Only now i felt like signing in, dunno why, maybe i felt i had nothing important to say, until i bought the PDP DVD, then i felt the urge to share my thoughts and comment on yours...

Well, see ya all around and Katchingaaaaaaaaaa :thumb_yello:

Welcome Carlota!

:flowers2: