jov08

Hey guys!

I am excited to be part of the Mika fan club! I've liked Mika for a long time. The first time i heard of him is whenever i was in the car with my friends (lily, robin, josh) and it was on their CD. I fell in love with him and got his album Life in Cartoon Motion. Now I plan on covering one of his songs (not sure which one) at my school's final choir concert as a soloist. :)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

I am excited to be part of the Mika fan club! I've liked Mika for a long time. The first time i heard of him is whenever i was in the car with my friends (lily, robin, josh) and it was on their CD. I fell in love with him and got his album Life in Cartoon Motion. Now I plan on covering one of his songs (not sure which one) at my school's final choir concert as a soloist. :)

o cool! welcome!

Hey guys!

Welcome to the MFC!! :wink2:

Have fun!