Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been here in ages... and what a better way to come back to the MFC :punk:

this is hilarious!!!!

Kudos to all the people with a great sense of humour...

I can not stop laughing... :roftl:

good one people.. love how you guys managed to turn a hoax post into something funny ...

:thumb_yello:

I haven't been here in ages... and what a better way to come back to the MFC :punk:

this is hilarious!!!!

Kudos to all the people with a great sense of humour...

I can not stop laughing... :roftl:

good one people.. love how you guys managed to turn a hoax post into something funny ...

:thumb_yello:

Racha :huglove: have to say hi/bye here as off to work now :bye:

oh dilek....i'm sure he laughed at it!:wub2:

you are amazing...you gave us the laugh we needed!:naughty:

know what? naughty mika is upset because he realized he's making us waiting too long!!!!:sneaky2: and fakes are round the corner to fill the empty space he's leaving behind....:wink2:

so please mika...this is another signal...HURRY UP!:naughty:

that's what I posted him, people has to pass time while waiting for his album to be out, or for his next blog.

He saved himself a mention to the seagulls revenge

Dilek, the page was funny and not disrespectful

Love the going into the woods bit LOL

I thought that Ella is actually Gregs dog.

I'm also quite sure of that :original:

btw...the wikipedia thing is getting funnier!

regge style???????? hehehe doesn't the MIKA who put a case agains MIKA do reggae music? MIKA vs MIKA LOL

Can you believe that, when I wrote that bit on W, I didn't even think of that Mika???

It was just the first thing that popped into my mind. Weird :naughty:.

QUOTING:

It seems a bit odd someone signing themselves Mika, and putting that comment on about his blog, if they want people to think it's him!

Why would he say that about his own blog!

Doesn't make sense!

i don't think so...

he didn't sign it with Mxxx

now the joke is on us... is it or isn't it mika?

We had it coming anyway...

But maybe that comment is about the blog and not the lyrics... I don't know.

Well considering where it's place, after Ingies comment, it couldn't have been posted by anyone outside, due to the fact this was the first batch approved.

So I would think so.

The position where the comment is placed is merely because of the time at which it was posted, as they are displayed in chonological order, so that wouldn't add any weight to the 'it's him/it's not' argument :naughty:.

I personally tend to think that the comment was not made by him. I say this for several reasons:

1-The exclamation marks after 'Mika' don't look to me like something that one would put in that situation.To me, it sounds more like an over excited blog reader :bleh:

3-Why would a fan sign 'Mika!!!'? For the same reason that a fan would sign 'Mika's wife', 'Mrs Penniman to be' and similar weird things that I've seen with my own eyes.

Rose, there is no logic to these things, and you've been around long enough to know that by now :roftl:.

2-In the past, he's commented using the name 'Mikablog' so I guess that if he was to comment on his own blog, he'd make it similar and also sign with the usual Mxx bits or whatever.

3-I really don't know if he's sitting there reading the comments, and so on the ball to comment on a comment the minute after it was posted...Somehow it just doesn't make sense to me.

4- etc...I could go on and elaborate on more reasons but I need to do some work now and I don't want to bore you all to death either :crybaby:

So yea, my conclusion is: it's just another fan like all of us commenting on how funny the blog (content of it?) was.

I Seem to have missed Dilek feeling the sharp end of a stick.. Don't worry about people who can't take a joke.. I'm 100% sure Mika giggled like a ringtone over it. :wink2:

And, this Mika !!! person writing "hahaha so funny" = Not Mika (imo). He'd do a big capital "LOL" :naughty:

I Seem to have missed Dilek feeling the sharp end of a stick.. Don't worry about people who can't take a joke.. I'm 100% sure Mika giggled like a ringtone over it. :wink2:

And, this Mika !!! person writing "hahaha so funny" = Not Mika (imo). He'd do a big capital "LOL" :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

The position where the comment is placed is merely because of the time at which it was posted, as they are displayed in chonological order, so that wouldn't add any weight to the 'it's him/it's not' argument :naughty:.

I personally tend to think that the comment was not made by him. I say this for several reasons:

1-The exclamation marks after 'Mika' don't look to me like something that one would put in that situation.To me, it sounds more like an over excited blog reader :bleh:

3-Why would a fan sign 'Mika!!!'? For the same reason that a fan would sign 'Mika's wife', 'Mrs Penniman to be' and similar weird things that I've seen with my own eyes.

Rose, there is no logic to these things, and you've been around long enough to know that by now :roftl:.

2-In the past, he's commented using the name 'Mikablog' so I guess that if he was to comment on his own blog, he'd make it similar and also sign with the usual Mxx bits or whatever.

3-I really don't know if he's sitting there reading the comments, and so on the ball to comment on a comment the minute after it was posted...Somehow it just doesn't make sense to me.

4- etc...I could go on and elaborate on more reasons but I need to do some work now and I don't want to bore you all to death either :crybaby:

So yea, my conclusion is: it's just another fan like all of us commenting on how funny the blog (content of it?) was.

I agree! And the underlined argument is actually irrefutable. I guess if he's logged in to approve comments, he's logged in like the administrator of the blog.

Dilek, the page was funny and not disrespectful

Love the going into the woods bit LOL

thanks avoca,nobody noticed or commented on that brilliant song before:thumbdown::naughty:

and you didn't even see the lyrics:mf_rosetinted :

I'm 100% sure Mika giggled like a ringtone over it. :wink

:roftl:

Dilek:

v_s!:huglove:

It was you!! :shocked:

don't ban me pwease:shocked:

i just noticed, being a foreigner i wrote "dinosour" instead of "dinosaur" .LOooL!!!!

where do i get one of those spell checkers?(sp?):roftl:

thanks avoca,nobody noticed or commented on that brilliant song before:thumbdown::naughty:

and you didn't even see the lyrics:mf_rosetinted :

:roftl:

v_s!:huglove:

don't ban me pwease:shocked:

i just noticed, being a foreigner i wrote "dinosour" instead of "dinosaur" .LOooL!!!!

where do i get one of those spell checkers?(sp?):roftl:

actually, i thought you meant to write dinosour... we have little candies called dinosours (and you guessed it, they are quite sour :naughty:)

I really wonder where exactly in that blog one can read that he was

not amused/pissed off/disgusted etc. by that wiki page.

*shrugs*

I think there are a lot of things being read into those few lines, which are not there actually. If he thought it was complete **** or even felt annoyed or insulted he would never have bothered to waste ten minutes on copypasting, finding the right cartoon, thinking what to write etc...

He would have watched tv instead.

*shrugs*

I think there are a lot of things being read into those few lines, which are not there actually. If he thought it was complete **** or even felt annoyed or insulted he would never have bothered to waste ten minutes on copypasting, finding the right cartoon, thinking what to write etc...

Hmmm...I don't know...I don't think that 'objectively' there's anything in his post to make anyone say:' he's pissed off' or annoyed, but I do feel that there is an underlying 'annoyed' feel to it all, like he has to make his point.

I personally think that he may thought that WE made the whole thing up, which is obviously not the case, and in that case it would be logical for him to get a bit annoyed maybe?

In any case we're not likely to find out any time soon :naughty:. There were some misinformed people making comments on the blog saying how bad it was to do this, but I think that those are just random people who just don't know what's going on, and need to give the whole thing their stamp of 'non-approval' :roftl:.

In any case, I don't think that any of us need to worry, we haven't done anything really wrong, and Mika actually does have (or should do) bigger fish to fry than us speculating about his bleached dreadlocks or his Kameltoe song :crybaby:

I agree! And the underlined argument is actually irrefutable. I guess if he's logged in to approve comments, he's logged in like the administrator of the blog.

I wouldn't say if irrefutable.

It's easy to change the user name, lots of people have done it.

I wouldn't say if irrefutable.

It's easy to change the user name, lots of people have done it.

I think that she means that it would be highly unlikely that he'd sign off, then post a comment using that random name, and then log back in to continue approving or whatever....In the space of less than a minute, which is the time difference between both comments :insane:

Also, I really think that it would make no sense for Mika to make that comment there.

He could edit the blog to say that, or post in whatever other way. Or use his mikablog account.

Plus, in order to make that comment that fast, after such a long post, he would have to be a heck of a fast reader, which I am sure he is not :naughty:.

Mika never says anything straight out. You always have to read between the lines. His lukewarm use of the word "amusing" makes me think he actually wasn't amused.

It's a huge leap to say he was pissed off though.

I think that she means that it would be highly unlikely that he'd sign off, then post a comment using that random name, and then log back in to continue approving or whatever....In the space of less than a minute, which is the time difference between both comments :insane:

Also, I really think that it would make no sense for Mika to make that comment there.

He could edit the blog to say that, or post in whatever other way. Or use his mikablog account.

Plus, in order to make that comment that fast, after such a long post, he would have to be a heck of a fast reader, which I am sure he is not :naughty:.

Sorry, it just seems way too coincidental to me, to be right after the post!

Sorry, it just seems way too coincidental to me, to be right after the post!

Oh yes, very coincidental, but I really think that it's just that: coincidence.

If you check the post just after that one, the person there is saying exactly the same as the 'Mika!!!' one: 'Whahaha….that’s funny'.

What I'm trying to get at here, is that many people commented on the blog just to say how funny it all was, so it would make sense that this person was doing just that.

Oh, and I stand corrected: The post made by 'Mika!!!' was made at the EXACT SAME TIME as the long lyrics one by Ingie. Not a minute later as I said in my previous post.

I guess that this makes it impossible for him to read the whole long lyrics and then comment, with another account, and all within the same minute?

Sorry Rose but it just doesn't seem possible at all:roftl:.

Edited by sariflor

In any case, I don't think that any of us need to worry, we haven't done anything really wrong, and Mika actually does have (or should do) bigger fish to fry than us speculating about his bleached dreadlocks or his Kameltoe song :crybaby:

Well, if he was upset, then definitely about the bleached dreadlocks bit. :mf_rosetinted:

Who wrote that? :naughty:

Well he didn't comment on the release date being 2019.. so most probably it's true then :rolls_eyes:

:lmfao: Don't jinx it! :lol3:

*shrugs*

the part where he said "amusing but totally false", i took it as "haha verry funny!:sneaky2:"

you can always tell if he finds something funny,this time i couldn't.and felt really bad even before i saw any comment:blink: i just couldn't help it.

also you have a point there(bolded). so he wasn't pissed off but a bit annoyed maybe.

that's why i needed to explain the case.