• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, enough fun and games now.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that Mika is not available because he is with me? We've been together for a while now, and everything is hunky dory :wub2:. In fact, he is sitting here typing this for me and he's said that if I'm good he may even let me write the next blog :mf_lustslow:. How sweet is that?

Haven't we been through all this before?

Yes and as I recall the overwhelming argument was that Katy was in a committed relationship and it was oh so tacky to even suggest she would fool around with Mika.

Bad poetry boy is out. So no reason we can't get back to speculating. :thumb_yello:

How many times do I have to tell you guys that Mika is not available because he is with me? We've been together for a while now, and everything is hunky dory :wub2:. In fact, he is sitting here typing this for me and he's said that if I'm good he may even let me write the next blog :mf_lustslow:. How sweet is that?

Errr... hope your husband isn't at home... :roftl::naughty:

Yes and as I recall the overwhelming argument was that Katy was in a committed relationship and it was oh so tacky to even suggest she would fool around with Mika.

Bad poetry boy is out. So no reason we can't get back to speculating. :thumb_yello:

One pretty good reason, I would have thought :wink2:

OH YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! THEY WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!!! IT WOULD BE AMAZING!!!!! HOW CUTE WOULD THEY BE AWWW!!!!! I'VE ALWAYS LIKED KATY!!!!! :naughty::das::naughty::das:

but he doesn't like girls!

:naughty: I second, third and fourth this. :naughty:

:blink::tears:

You never told me about that...

Yes, I think so, there's even a chance of them getting married in Mexico and having a bunch of little Billy Browns and Lollipop Girls running around the place but only if Mika won't mind her kissing girls and liking it, which i dunno its something he'll put up with...

On the other hand, Katy needs to learn to accept Mika's affairs with both Mrs. Brown and the whole bunch of BG's and LG's...

Dunno really, but if it happens hope they'll live happily ever after...;)

Yes, I think so, there's even a chance of them getting married in Mexico and having a bunch of little Billy Browns and Lollipop Girls running around the place but only if Mika won't mind her kissing girls and liking it, which i dunno its something he'll put up with...

On the other hand, Katy needs to learn to accept Mika's affairs with both Mrs. Brown and the whole bunch of BG's and LG's...

Dunno really, but if it happens hope they'll live happily ever after...;)

MRS. brown..? :blink:

:yay:

Are you gonna ask Katy to be the 4th??? :partytime2:

Erm...no, I prefer to stick to male company for those matters :naughty:

:blink::tears:

You never told me about that...

Well, you know I love you lots, but some things are just too delicate to be telling people....I'm sorry......

I heard she's pregnant

That means it's his what, third already this year? Wasn't it also Adele who was pregnant by him? And who else am I forgetting? :roftl:

They look nice together, and if they dated it woldn't be something I wold be upset about:bleh: And who am I to be upset about some relationship of a superstar? I mean, he has to have friends and romances just like everyone else:bleh:

But I honestly don't care about if they'll get together or not... As long as Mika's happy!:bleh: I don't like speculating.:naughty:

Edited by Neiobi