I have to say if it weren't for some mitigating factors I would love to see these two together. I think they'd make a celebrity supercouple and it would be great for their careers.

"...mitigating factors..." :roftl:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, enough fun and games now.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that Mika is not available because he is with me? We've been together for a while now, and everything is hunky dory :wub2:. In fact, he is sitting here typing this for me and he's said that if I'm good he may even let me write the next blog :mf_lustslow:. How sweet is that?

Know, it sounds much better, than chatter about Perry.

Can, she the remarkable singer, but not pair for MIKA

If her and Mika ever hook up, I'll cry like a damn baby. :tears:

sorry, but I do not like her.

And she better not try and get Rob either :sneaky2:

I'm having difficulty taking her seriously since she had her big breakthrough. To me she now seems more like a product than an artist. Not that I didn't like the music at all. I just liked it more when she was just Katy Perry, not I-kissed-a-girl-Katy-Perry. :insane: I miss the passion.

If her and Mika ever hook up, I'll cry like a damn baby. :tears:

sorry, but I do not like her.

And she better not try and get Rob either :sneaky2:

Ok, i'm going to be selfish. I like Katie Perry, but, can we just leave the fact that we dont know Mika's sexuality and I dont really want to, cause I dont want to see him kissing anyone, boy or girl, its too depressing.:sad:

keep it behind closed doors Mika babe.:thumb_yello:

Ok, i'm going to be selfish. I like Katie Perry, but, can we just leave the fact that we dont know Mika's sexuality and I dont really want to, cause I dont want to see him kissing anyone, boy or girl, its too depressing.:sad:

We're on the same track :naughty:

The day Mika get's with Katy Perry will be the day I become a playboy bunny.

oh yeah me too:thumb_yello::punk: we can pose together right:wink2::naughty::bleh:

btw do you like my tags?:naughty:

Edited by DarkLight

M and K an item ? Never have, never will.

Let's face it : Ms Perry is a moderately talented singer who knows that it's pc these days for straight people to say that they wouldn't mind having a go at their own genders :naughty: while Mica is... a very discreet man :wink2: .

Unless Katy manages to convince Mica that kissing a woman is fun ? She shouldn't hold her breath though, death by lack of oxygen must be very unpleasant :shocked: .

So she's probably going to remain one of his occasional cautionary dates.

Id3

Aw don't worry; we are only discussing this for our own amusement, for fun, and because we don't have so many other things to talk about when Mika is in a quiet time!

A lot of us really respect and esteem the fact that Mika does keep his private life to himself.:wink2:

My advise to you: Just play along!:thumb_yello:

I'm having difficulty taking her seriously since she had her big breakthrough. To me she now seems more like a product than an artist. Not that I didn't like the music at all. I just liked it more when she was just Katy Perry, not I-kissed-a-girl-Katy-Perry. :insane: I miss the passion.

It’s a little sad, I agree.

But how could it have been otherwise?:blink:

I really don’t know enough about how the music industry works, to understand.

If an artist doesn’t have a breakthrough we wouldn’t know about them, would we?

Well maybe in a small circle of people, with a special interest, but I doubt it would sell enough records for the artist to make an income?

But it’s sad that her other songs seems to have been forgotten, they’re good!:wub2:

But....seeing Mika hook up with her...means we all have a chance too!:naughty:

calling Katy a product to me...it seems a little wrong. she has her own style and personality and yea.. you get an act to go with it as well. but isnt that what Mika is aswell? I mean with him its not only mika...he even brings an entire world with him (which we all love:mf_lustslow:)

It’s a little sad, I agree.

But how could it have been otherwise?:blink:

I really don’t know enough about how the music industry works, to understand.

If an artist doesn’t have a breakthrough we wouldn’t know about them, would we?

Well maybe in a small circle of people, with a special interest, but I doubt it would sell enough records for the artist to make an income?

But it’s sad that her other songs seems to have been forgotten, they’re good!:wub2:

Yes, I think that is the crux, maybe, if I had known about Mika before he became famous and started to be all over the media, maybe I'd say the same about him.

Yet thinking about it, I don't quite believe so because he really seems to have what I would call a healthy motivation. Spine feeling and such... I sense that he doesn't do what he does for money. I do believe he does it for recognition in a way, but above all he does it because it makes him feel good. I can't see him compromising his creative potential for anything yet.

Actually I've been thinking about that after I had come across this short video of Twyla Tharp. I think she is a dancer/choreographer, but regardless of her profession I think there is so much truth in her words that can be applied to just about any kind of art - be it visual or performing.

calling Katy a product to me...it seems a little wrong. she has her own style and personality and yea.. you get an act to go with it as well. but isnt that what Mika is aswell? I mean with him its not only mika...he even brings an entire world with him (which we all love:mf_lustslow:)

But this is exactly what makes the difference for me. It's all his doing. He's the one in control. It's (presumably) not his record company approaching him with the circus idea, no it's Mika stalking Es Devlin because he thinks she's the (only) one being able to help him carry out his plan.

Look, you just have to ignore all the hype. The only things I know about Katy Perry are what I was exposed to around here from early 2007, what I hear on her album and some of the live footage that MFCers have provided of her intimate gigs.

I am going to her gig at the same venue I saw Mika in Toronto and I expect it will be a great show. I don't care about anything else.

Mika is also a product of marketing, whether he is in control of a lot of that image or not, whether you find it appealing or not. I was affected by it in the beginning, but now I just tune it all out. I think I know enough about the "real" Mika now that I don't believe any of the marketing nonsense.

1% of me would be ridiculously happy because he's dating someone named Katy. :blush-anim-cl:

The remaining 99% of me would be utterly jealous :naughty::naughty:

I have felt quite sorry for her this weekend. She seems like a very nice person and I think it's unfair of Travis to say all that on his blog and put her down. He was lucky to date someone like her and he should show some respect for whatever they meant to each other. Plus, I would not want to get on Perez's bad side.