• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's everyone's fascination with London anyway? I can safely say that the London Mika gigs end up being the worst for me, even though they are my 'homegigs', because all the mfc seems to descend on them and it causes craziness beyond comprehension :boxed:

Not all the MFCers are crazy, I behaved good:naughty:

Calm calm calm - tickets not on sale yet, but it's there in Ticketmaster, and a friend of mine in Ireland has already heard about it.....

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/search?tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search&q=mika

I don't think this venue is very big...maybe this is one of those acoustic shows?

:biggrin2:

ticketmaster is definitely reliable and your friend has already heard about it so it must be true! that's GREAT news!!!

God, now I can't think properly anymore. My mind's on Mika-gig-coming-up mode :naughty:

Yee! :biggrin2:

me too!!!!!!

flights are cheap and frequent and i love london...so you won't get rid of me that easily!:naughty:

and the usual bunch of messy chatty noisy italians............

but you are welcome in italy anytime, anygig, anymany you are!:wub2:

even if i agree with you sara...london gigs are crazy

flights are cheap and frequent and i love london...so you won't get rid of me that easily!:naughty:

and the usual bunch of messy chatty noisy italians............

but you are welcome in italy anytime, anygig, anymany you are!:wub2:

even if i agree with you sara...london gigs are crazy

my best trip for mika:london(i love this town too)...and bologna/turino :wub2:

i remember all what you do for us,italians fans,and i wish you could do the same soon:blush-anim-cl:

:thumbdown: I feel like giving up !

Victoria, Australia has just suffered the worst bushfires in history, very close to where I live, the country has raised over $60 million dollars and many celebrities and artists have participated in this. Really puts things into perspective, I should give more support to our local artists, even though I still love Mika.

Victoria, Australia has just suffered the worst bushfires in history, very close to where I live, the country has raised over $60 million dollars and many celebrities and artists have participated in this. Really puts things into perspective, I should give more support to our local artists, even though I still love Mika.

I can imagine you are feeling like this right now. You can do both, support your local artists and love Mika :wink2:.

Any news any news any news??? As you can see I am perfectly calm about it :roftl:!

No probs:wink2:

It's been VERY exciting all day today since this broke this morning, it even brought my buddy Bexxy back here. I've missed her!:blush-anim-cl:

Awwwwwww Thankyou Rose...I missed you too :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I really think I chose a bad day yesterday too not come on the MFC very much..... :boing:

I'm so hyper now.... I really hope he announces it soon and I can get tickets.... :wub2:

You haven't missed anything, just one day of hyperness :naughty:. There will be enough to come :thumb_yello:.

I am sorry about this news .. it is awful.

Local artists are good too but Mika can be part of your life too.

Take care:wink2:

Yea, I am sick to death of all the outfit/hair/face dissecting that is going on now. I need gig dissecting!!!

Oh good... I thought I was the only one! :naughty:

Well, maybe, yes.

I worry because if their plan is anything compared to the Paris competition organisation, then I can say that we're all screwed already.

I can only hope not...

I never visited Dublin! Maybe this is a motive to visit it!

I would say the same thing, but it's waaaaaaay too expensive to fly overseas from Oz... :tears:

Ticketmaster didnt confirm it, but has said to me that we have to keep our eyes on the website!

*stalkingmode off*

The promoter must have made a mistake , everyone has been specifically told not to go on sale until instructed.

Wow... so it's practically confirmed then... noice!

YAY! .... "mika , ive just sold my Car to book my flight to dublin!!"

Cassie, if you go, I'm sending the petition book to you... that book has to get to him!!!

A SUMMER TOUR AS WELL!!!

About time!!

Works for us... Mika could even fly over to Oz and do a concert on... hmmmm... let's say... the 2nd of June perhaps? :naughty:

What's everyone's fascination with London anyway? I can safely say that the London Mika gigs end up being the worst for me, even though they are my 'homegigs', because all the mfc seems to descend on them and it causes craziness beyond comprehension

I dunno.. I'm still trying to work that out myself...

I feel like giving up !

Hey, I still love Mika too (even though I try to hide it... :naughty:)... I hope he'll come here soon, and hopefully he'll say he will after he sees the petition book...